P.Frost Skins's Psylocke and Storm X-Force

Started by P.Frost, September 10, 2012, 07:05AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: P.Frost on October 29, 2012, 09:50AM
Scarlet Witch the no named xD I was just messing with PS didnt know how to name the skin but I liked it xDDDDD

http://www.mediafire.com/?3778738t3kgczja

:O  :applause: :runaway: This is how I feel about this AWESOME skin! This is so cool, and awesome, and fantastic, and *Gasps for air* oh god, its just freakin amazing! Love love love!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 29, 2012, 02:34PM
:O  :applause: :runaway: This is how I feel about this AWESOME skin! This is so cool, and awesome, and fantastic, and *Gasps for air* oh god, its just freakin amazing! Love love love!
Awwwwwwwww ty so much : p glad u like it that much ^^

October 29, 2012, 03:07PM #48 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 03:26PM by mj fan
No really it is SO original! looks awesome Love the texture you used, the details Everything is awesome.You really inspire me with such nice skins It's a must see! REaaallly double post but worth it : P

scarlet witch's costume looks great! I really like it :)

I AM A SNAKE WITH COLD SKIN, NO EMOTIONS,
THAT SLITHERS AROUND SEARCHING FOR PREY WITH ITS TONGUE,
SWALLOWING DOWN THOSE THAT LOOK TASTY.

Quote from: mj fan on October 29, 2012, 03:07PM
No really it is SO original! looks awesome Love the texture you used, the details Everything is awesome.You really inspire me with such nice skins It's a must see! REaaallly double post but worth it : P

Ty so much this comment means alot : D *stupid hand wave tears in eyes and I want world peace look&* xD
Seriously this comment made my day : D now I can go to work with a smile on my face and think about other skins I can do while ppl wait in line and I give them less change then I should xDDDD Ima get fired

Quote from: lee_kimochi on October 29, 2012, 10:03PM
scarlet witch's costume looks great! I really like it :)
Ty : D

Your "No Name" Scarlet Witch skin is extremely well done and creative.  Thanks!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on October 30, 2012, 03:11AM
Your "No Name" Scarlet Witch skin is extremely well done and creative.  Thanks!
xD ur very welcome and ty : D

Love the Psylocke skin! :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Same here! and the idea is original. She looks armored Love the reflects And the screenshots of her in action are Awesome ! Great use of the Miss Marvel Model!  :thumbsup2: Love dat' skin! :D  Glad to see you are skinning

Quote from: mj fan on November 08, 2012, 03:56AM
Same here! and the idea is original. She looks armored Love the reflects And the screenshots of her in action are Awesome ! Great use of the Miss Marvel Model!  :thumbsup2: Love dat' skin! :D  Glad to see you are skinning
Thnx : D well working all day gives me lil time to skin xDDD very lil and I always thought Ms Marvel was a perfect model for Psylocke : D

Quote from: Lionsden99 on November 07, 2012, 07:50PM

Meets

I like It!
xD ty : p

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 07, 2012, 03:32PM
Love the Psylocke skin! :D
Thnx : D

New uniform of Psylocke from X-FORCE that will be relleased in 2013
I took a lot of effort in this since I like both the character more and more each day and the team so I hope u like it and enjoy it : )

http://www.mediafire.com/?unr4xg3qq5y17e7

Love the new Psylocke skin!