All RE

Started by P.Frost, September 22, 2012, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just so we dont abuse MJ fan thread xD talk all Resident Evil related here from movies to games and other stuff : p

Haha we were going Resident Evil crazy in Mj's topic lol. I am so excited for 6 I just have a bit of a feeling that someone might die, since Piers is being trained to be Chris's replacement maybe Chris ends up dying? Although I would much rather have Jill be there if this happened, or maybe someone else dies? I just hope 6 is really good XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I doubt she will be there or Claire they keep favorazing Leon and Chris ( ok I get y they do it with Chris he was the 1st protagonist ) but Leon I cant stand -_-
But in one of the trailer Chris is yelling Jilly? So she might be one of the ppl that dies is Edonia I am also excited but at the same time pissed at capcom and their open sexism thats y Milla is favorazing female characters in the movie's.
I love Resident evil a lot its been a huge part of my life but I really dont like the direction they are going with the games at all...
And Peirs is actually new Jill idk if hes fast melle combatant but hes calm character and excellent marksmen hmmm Jill much isnt he?
I think that in the end they will finish RE games with Ada as main characters kill all others xDDDDD

September 23, 2012, 01:31AM #3 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 01:39AM by mj fan
AHH thx for creating this topic lol :D but you know you can talk about everything in my topic I don't mind but I must admit P.Frost had a good idea creating this topic
I cant stand Leon either It may be because of his haircut..don't know. Oh yes I know..he saves Ada wong in the trailer I was like that..What the..Ok he loves her but why is he the one with the crazy hair and who acts like a child?
I really hope jill will not be one of the people that dies is Edonia since she was supposed to be dead and finally comes back in the 5. I don't think she'll be one of them I would be awkward. I think a feedback from the 4,5..would be nice
And ok make characters get older.;is definitely realistic but not cool at least that's my personnal opinion Soon we'll have daddy's and mom fighting..   :runaway:

Actually daddy's and mom's are not a bad idea xD if u ask me, but thats highly unlikely because almost all of characters have/had some post traumatic stress ( expet Jill prior to her RE5 which left her devastated ) so its probably they are all none ferthal.
But however I came up with idea of what would be cool if they make Jill comeback in 1 mission in Chris's story which would be something like:

We see that whole world is in crisis and overrun by zombies so lets say setting is like this:

Jill is married to Chris or divorced ( even better since he is kind of alchoholic ) and has children when zombies atk her suburbia Chris sends Claire with a chopper to pick her up so u must save ur child and escape trough hordes of zombies to meet claire on chopper which would be end of her mission and be something like hide and seek and use of enviroment and explore her hand to hand combat since she is next to Ada best combatant in RE universe xD
Or maybe she married some other guy?
But thats highly unlikely so... Jill IMU

I still remmber back in 99 when I 1st saw RE3 and played it : / my 1st horror game ever...

Quote from: mj fan on September 23, 2012, 01:31AM
AHH thx for creating this topic lol :D but you know you can talk about everything in my topic I don't mind but I must admit P.Frost had a good idea creating this topic
I cant stand Leon either It may be because of his haircut..don't know. Oh yes I know..he saves Ada wong in the trailer I was like that..What the..Ok he loves her but why is he the one with the crazy hair and who acts like a child?
I really hope jill will not be one of the people that dies is Edonia since she was supposed to be dead and finally comes back in the 5. I don't think she'll be one of them I would be awkward. I think a feedback from the 4,5..would be nice
And ok make characters get older.;is definitely realistic but not cool at least that's my personnal opinion Soon we'll have daddy's and mom fighting..   :runaway:

And np xD I didnt want ur thread to be overrun by RE stuff xDDD

I like Leon XD although he does get a little to serious sometimes and lets Ada just run around destroying things. I love his hair  :drool1: And if Jill dies I will find Capcom head quarters AND BURN IT TO THE GROUND lol, she is my favorite character, and I will be very angry! It does get annoying that the men are always favorited, why can't we have it like RE3 and Code Veronica, and even RE0 and you could say 1 and 2 because you could play as Jill and Claire as main characters. I just hope these female (Sherry, Helena, Ada) Get some action, all though it looks like Ada will get enough action for everyone HAHA! I will just always play as the females and pretend that they are the main characters. XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 23, 2012, 07:52AM
I like Leon XD although he does get a little to serious sometimes and lets Ada just run around destroying things. I love his hair  :drool1: And if Jill dies I will find Capcom head quarters AND BURN IT TO THE GROUND lol, she is my favorite character, and I will be very angry! It does get annoying that the men are always favorited, why can't we have it like RE3 and Code Veronica, and even RE0 and you could say 1 and 2 because you could play as Jill and Claire as main characters. I just hope these female (Sherry, Helena, Ada) Get some action, all though it looks like Ada will get enough action for everyone HAHA! I will just always play as the females and pretend that they are the main characters. XD

I will make u a diversion while u do that xD I am agry at Capcom as it is for Street Fighter x Tekken thing.
I cant stand him because hes just a pretty face and thats it really nothing more xD Chris is the ultimate RE main character and Jill follows ( althou I wish Jill is xD ). Ada will over get action cuz shes Ada... Ada Wong xDDDD type on yt Ada Wong worst spy ever xD its hillarious

HAHA! Right as you said Ada.... Ada Wong I thought of that video, it is so funny! I love it XD We can take capcom down together!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 23, 2012, 10:39AM
HAHA! Right as you said Ada.... Ada Wong I thought of that video, it is so funny! I love it XD We can take capcom down together!
So what are u waitting for? Get ur stuff and lets enter it Milla Clone style!!!

Quote from: P.Frost on September 23, 2012, 10:46AM
So what are u waitting for? Get ur stuff and lets enter it Milla Clone style!!!

Oh they don't know what they are in for. We can drop from the top of the building, and then it is on. "Hey boys... is that anyway to treat the Resident Evil ladies?"

September 23, 2012, 02:32PM #11 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 02:34PM by P.Frost
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 23, 2012, 10:56AM
Oh they don't know what they are in for. We can drop from the top of the building, and then it is on. "Hey boys... is that anyway to treat the Resident Evil ladies?"

Ah one of my all time fave scenes xD

"My name is Alice... and I remmber what u did to Street Fighter x Tekken contestant"
oh and xD
"I told u I will be bringing some friends..."

EDIT: A few friends xD

Aha yeah That's epic
By the way always listnen to  this soundtrack http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVPRy1aa0Sk And love the end "Hey boys... is that anyway to treat the Resident Evil ladies?"  as you said midnight :P It is the end song credit with jill And what she says is epic love the way she moves She looks like a badass Even if her hair color make the actress look older
Always listnen to this when i do my homeworks (you should do it It helps me to focus lol Or that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6A-C_mbfSA but im sure you all know it lol

Great music choices :D I really like the music in the movies! And I agree the entire part with the clones is one of my favorite parts, I wish they were put to better use though. Extinction made them seem so big and then Afterlife used them and killed them all within like 5 minutes lol.

I think they should have moved the part where she says I told you I would be bringing a few friends to the beginning and have Alice actually do things with the clones, instead of her telling that to Wesker when she only has Claire and Chris, because she was talking about the Clones to begin with not Claire, and definitly not Chris because she didn't even know him yet. But oh well XD what can you do. Sometimes the movies just confuse me, although I love them all, they just need to make them flow better.

Have either of you seen Resident Evil Retribution?

This is my fave song of all RE xD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM9aYBONiXk&feature=relmfu
Yea I did seen it the 3D effects are awesome and scenes are awesome but I must admit ( and I have to add my heart breaks as I say this ) story should be better a lot better 1st RE and 4th are still my fave

EDIT: This should be my life theme song xD