All RE

Started by P.Frost, September 22, 2012, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I agree Retiribution could have been a lot better, I liked it, but I feel like each movie has a different feel too it and I can't really explain what I mean by that because I don't even really know but I didn't like the feel of it. Extinction and Afterlife are my favorites, and I guess I was hoping Retribution would be a lot more like Afterlife, I also wish it wasn't in an underwater hive the entire time I liked thinking it was actually going to take place in New York, Moscow and Tokyo and I think the Hive part of it ruined it a bit for me, I also wish Claire, Chris and KMart were back, and that Jill and Alice had more of a connection I mean its like they haven't seen each other for like 7 years or so and Alice automatically knows who she is when she looks nothing like she did before and then she doesnt even really bother with Jill, she is like I don't really want to save her. Like in Afterlife when she just pulled the red thing off of Claire, she could have done that with Jill, and I feel like the only reason she did that at the end was because she would have died otherwise. And I don't like how the end set it up for the next film that the tiny little area in Washington DC with the White House houses the only remaining survivors, I feel like there would be more still and now it's like whats the point of trying to save the world now? XD Sorry for my long paragraph...

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

No need to apologize xD
Yea its true about underwater but I somehow found it cool xDDD tbh
Actually she did tried couple of times but as I tought from RE Apocalypse reference that in movie ( when Alice is human ) Jill is the strongest character so she kicked her ass big time xD

But there should be more story the red queen should bother them more and more and more xD

Let me quess Extinction is the 1st u watched of RE?

Quote from: P.Frost on September 23, 2012, 03:37PM
No need to apologize xD
Yea its true about underwater but I somehow found it cool xDDD tbh
Actually she did tried couple of times but as I tought from RE Apocalypse reference that in movie ( when Alice is human ) Jill is the strongest character so she kicked her ass big time xD

But there should be more story the red queen should bother them more and more and more xD

Let me quess Extinction is the 1st u watched of RE?

No I actually saw them in order because I only bought the 1st and 2nd, didn't have enough for the 3rd so I saw 1 and 2 first, then  3. I wasn't a big fan of 1 at all, 2 was alright, I really liked 3, 4 was awesome, and 5 was alright. I kind of think the Red Queen is a little over used now, it's like she was alright in 1, and then in Retribution she just tried too hard. I don't think Umbrella would have let a computer girl take over the company like that, but maybe I'm wrong XD

For me I think Resident Evil 1 was Horror with a little bit of Action, Resident Evil 2 was an even mix of Action and Horror and a splash of Sc-fi, Resident Evil Extinction was Some Horror, Lots of Action and much for sc-fi, Afterlife was little horror, lots of action and some sc-fi, Retribution was more horror then the last 2, lots of Action and a lot more Sc-fi then the last 2. That is how I always explain them XD Plus it just confused me a little bit the first was the beginning, 2 was some what still the beginning, 3 was like all of the sudden the world is a desert, water dried up, survivors are dying, Afterlife like forgot everything about Afterlife, the world is no longer a desert just very post apocalyptic and water is back, granted it all probably wasn't gone, but still, Then Retribution was like almost all survivors are dead, water again is present, still no desert anymore. I love them all I just wish there was more flow you know?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yea its true but actually water is always present rivers are the ones that are dead and drinking water ( probably contamination ) I actually watched 1st one before it was relleased xDDD I was a huge fan even back then, I liked 3 when it was released but now idk I just like 1 and 4 better. And yes 1st one is horror 2nd is idk if there isnt Jill and Racoon city I would hate it xD

BTW have u watched the Walking dead?

I was into the games far before I actually new about he movies, because I never really stayed up on up coming news before so when a new Resident Evil game would come out I would find out like days before it was going to be released now I stay up on all the info coming out for the games and movies. But like I said I liked the games first then I think I saw the movies at a store and about had a heart attack that they had movies and my dad knew XD I was like THEY HAVE MOVIES!? And he was like Umm yeah, duh. But I am like such a RE fan that I love everything It seems like most fans hate the movies and hate the new games, but I love them all even if they are less horror now, I could care less, they could transform into robot sc-fi zombie killing machines and I would still play them HAHA!

I agree, Jill and Raccoon City made it for me! I think it would have been awesome if in Retribution in the town the Clone Alice was living, they had the Jill from Apocalypse appear living in the town, and maybe even make her help Alice somehow and have the old Jill help fight the new Jill or something.

And yes I have seen the Walking Dead, I haven't kept up with it lately I need to watch like the entire second season but I never have time :/

Watch it its awesomeeee so tense xD

xDDDDDD
Yea RE3 still creeps me out maybe cuz its the 1st I played and I was like 8yo xDDDDD

I found out about the movie the odd way xD

Quote from: P.Frost on September 24, 2012, 02:33AM
Watch it its awesomeeee so tense xD

xDDDDDD
Yea RE3 still creeps me out maybe cuz its the 1st I played and I was like 8yo xDDDDD

I found out about the movie the odd way xD

What do you mean by the odd way?

And I have read some "spoilers" for Resident evil 6 all though everyone is confirming them false, didn't know if you guys wanted to read them too. I wish some of them would happen, but everyone says they wont so I'm not to sure.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 24, 2012, 02:34PM
What do you mean by the odd way?

And I have read some "spoilers" for Resident evil 6 all though everyone is confirming them false, didn't know if you guys wanted to read them too. I wish some of them would happen, but everyone says they wont so I'm not to sure.
Yea cant talk about it on forum xD its not a topic for public forum

U mean Jill Redfield and all? Yea those are falls it was an April fools joke from capcom -_-
I'v also read a lot but if u know some juicy spoilers do tell xD RE is one of the few things I can read spoilers and still be blast of when Play/Watch

Quote from: P.Frost on September 25, 2012, 12:28AM
Yea cant talk about it on forum xD its not a topic for public forum

U mean Jill Redfield and all? Yea those are falls it was an April fools joke from capcom -_-
I'v also read a lot but if u know some juicy spoilers do tell xD RE is one of the few things I can read spoilers and still be blast of when Play/Watch

Sounds like a good PM story ;) haha

I have heard that Carla Radamas or what ever was turned into an Ada Wong clone by Neo Umbrella to frame Ada Wong for something. (This one I actually do believe) Chris Redfield will die, and will pass on the BSAA leadership to Piers. Leon will die, Ada will die. The President fakes his death and is actually the one behind everything. This is all I can remember off the top of my head.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 25, 2012, 02:30PM
Sounds like a good PM story ;) haha

I have heard that Carla Radamas or what ever was turned into an Ada Wong clone by Neo Umbrella to frame Ada Wong for something. (This one I actually do believe) Chris Redfield will die, and will pass on the BSAA leadership to Piers. Leon will die, Ada will die. The President fakes his death and is actually the one behind everything. This is all I can remember off the top of my head.
Yea I also heard that there are 2 Ada's Ada and Carla xD one is in blue with red scarf the other is well Ada and I also belive that one to be true. About Chris posibly since he is well... emotionaly dead about Ada idk that one survived pretty much everything xD I think she will make it out OK about Leon well as long Ada is alive so is he cuz shes been saving his ass for quite some time now if shes gone well sorry Leon fans ur tomboy is going down

Haha that is totally true without Ada Leon would be dead, and in some cases without Leon Ada would be dead. I could see maybe Chris dying, or someone at least, but if it is just one of the new characters that dies im gonna total facepalm.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 25, 2012, 02:45PM
Haha that is totally true without Ada Leon would be dead, and in some cases without Leon Ada would be dead. I could see maybe Chris dying, or someone at least, but if it is just one of the new characters that dies im gonna total facepalm.
Yea cuz its 100% gonna be Helena btw I am really happy they added Sherry in the game... That kind of makes u see that all other characters are old xD

Quote from: P.Frost on September 25, 2012, 02:55PM
Yea cuz its 100% gonna be Helena btw I am really happy they added Sherry in the game... That kind of makes u see that all other characters are old xD

I'm glad to see Sherry too, it is funny though she was a little girl yet Chris still looks almost the exact same. I love Jill but I mean come one every game she has a new face we know where she spends her money (Plastic surgery) I kind of like Helena and I have only played the demo and seen trailers, she reminds me of Claire some what and seems nice so I am happy to have her in the series!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 25, 2012, 03:00PM
I'm glad to see Sherry too, it is funny though she was a little girl yet Chris still looks almost the exact same. I love Jill but I mean come one every game she has a new face we know where she spends her money (Plastic surgery) I kind of like Helena and I have only played the demo and seen trailers, she reminds me of Claire some what and seems nice so I am happy to have her in the series!
Actually Chris changed a lot xD Jill only changed her hair O_O ( since remake ) xD Yea she kicks zombies for botox but y doesnt she wears make up? O_O she always looks shitty like I just got up and I am wearing a tube top xD I mean come on Jill? Seriously? And a funny thing the girl that was taken face for Jill was only 16 when they made the Jill face xD idk I am not a huuuge fan of Claire I used to like her when I was lil but now idk I like her movie counterpart thou but in games idk not as much Jill and Ada are my fave not counting Lupo and 4-Eyes from ORC

Ok so he has changed but he still looks pretty young, Jill I can't really hate on because she is like my fav, but I mean that girl needs so help XD