All RE

Started by P.Frost, September 22, 2012, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 25, 2012, 03:16PM
Ok so he has changed but he still looks pretty young, Jill I can't really hate on because she is like my fav, but I mean that girl needs so help XD
Yea they should just get old and be done with it like Prof X which I cant stand anymore -_- btw have u tried the Walking dead game? xD

Quote from: P.Frost on September 25, 2012, 03:18PM
Yea they should just get old and be done with it like Prof X which I cant stand anymore -_- btw have u tried the Walking dead game? xD

I have not tried it, is it fun?

And I think they should too, but I don't know how well the series would go if they part with the main cast.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Its uber fun tesne like series keeps u on the edge of ur nerves xD its not action its point and click adventure which makes it worse xDD

Idk I am all about the new stuff I mean yea the main cast is the main cast but ppl are just too afraid of the new stuff and they introduced so much of the new characters that ppl loved so... Maybe RE7 will be about them since this is kind of the end of Chris/Leon era

It bugs me because they introduce all these characters and then forget about them.

Examples:
Sheva
Billy Coen
Ashley
Barry
Rebecca
Parker
Jessie
Raymond
Josh
Carlos

I want to see some of them again D:

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 25, 2012, 03:47PM
It bugs me because they introduce all these characters and then forget about them.

Examples:
Sheva
Billy Coen
Ashley
Barry
Rebecca
Parker
Jessie
Raymond
Josh
Carlos

I want to see some of them again D:
Yea what ever happend to Rebecca? O_O there is little about her in post Racoon City incident its only shown that she didnt tell Billy is alive and thats it xD and that she continued to hunt down umbrella I assume that she will make a brief apperence in non canon game

Knowing Capcom they will be like oh yeah they all died :D problem solved.

*Capcom employees looks out window*
"Why is there an angry mob outside our office?"
*Capcom front desk worker walks in*
"The building is on fire."
*Resident Evil fans outside give evil smile up to window*

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 25, 2012, 04:01PM
Knowing Capcom they will be like oh yeah they all died :D problem solved.

*Capcom employees looks out window*
"Why is there an angry mob outside our office?"
*Capcom front desk worker walks in*
"The building is on fire."
*Resident Evil fans outside give evil smile up to window*
AHAHAHAH xD

September 26, 2012, 02:45PM #37 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 02:58PM by midnightphoenix123
Helena's 2nd costume for the mercenaries http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvUI_5BOcCA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Leon's alt costume: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_5B-Aa3MAw&feature=player_embedded
Chris's alt costume: http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUr-Zw58r9sTkhaj1tyqKCCQ&v=dgc0uaVdxgs&feature=player_embedded

Facepalm anyone?

Thanks to a guy over at a RE modding fourm.

Mercenaries Menu Renders

Here are some ripped renders from the Mercenaries UI.

Normal

Leon  - US
Helena  - US
Chris  - China
Piers - China
Jake - Snow
Sherry - Snow
Ada - CosA

Alternate 1

Leon - Alternate 1
Helena - Alternate 1 (Sexy Officer)
Chris - Alternate 1
Piers - Alternate 1
Jake - Alternate 1
Sherry - Alternate 1
Ada - Alternate 1

RE1,2,3 Style (Low Poly)

Leon - Low Poly
Helena - Low Poly
Chris - Low Poly
Piers - Low Poly
Jake - Low Poly
Sherry - Low Poly
Ada - Low Poly (hahaha)

Alternate 2 (DLC?)

Leon - Alternate 2
Helena - Alternate 2 (Sexy Officer)
Chris - Alternate 2
Piers - Alternate 2
Jake - Alternate 2
Sherry - Alternate 2
Ada - Alternate 2

Extra 1

Carla - Extra 1
Helper - Extra 1

Thanks to the same guy:

100% Accurate DLC List

Survivors Mode is now available for download.
Onslaught Mode is now available for download.
Predator Mode is now available for download.
Siege Mode is now available for download.

Ada's Campaign with Co-op is now available for download.

The additional difficulty No Hope (Hardest Difficulty) is now available for download

Stage Map Pack A is now available for download.
Stage Map Pack B is now available for download.

All Stage Maps Bundle is now available for download.
All Modes Bundle is now available for download.

The Rail Yard Stage Map is now available for download.
The Requiem for War stage map is now available for download.
The Urban Chaos stage map is now available for download.
The Mining the Depths stage map is now available for download
High Seas Fortress Stage Map is now available for download.
The Catacombs Stage Map is now available for download.
The Steel Beast stage map is now available for download.
The Rooftop Mission stage map is now available for download.
The Creature Workshop stage map is now available for download.
The Liquid Fire stage map is now available for download.

September 27, 2012, 12:14PM #39 Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 12:45PM by mj fan
Thx midnight for these pics Im agree Im a little dissapointed on these Low Poly? C'm on..
Oh http://i.imgur.com/SfRle.png  Wasn't sure about her identity Carla or Ada Now im happy Ada is not bad. Then i think i'll work on Carla Radames too once ill be back at skinning cause i think i have a good model (i think ^^) She could be great alongside wesker against the heroes :)

Anyway wish they could give re5 alt skin for chris and re4 for ada :/ By the way...Leon looks..weird with his huge hat and all
Looks like he came for a Carnival.. teleported from Pirates of the Caribbean maybe..  :P
Pierce..no comment
I don't like chris new haircut : P

I don't like Chris's new hair either, and I am glad Ada is not "evil" I say "evil" because who knows what she has in plan. Although I like having two Ada's running around. I dont really like the alt costumes either, at least Chris is showing some skin :P LOL! I am ok with Helena's but idk about the rest, and I like the Low Poly, but I also wish we had non low poly costumes that were those costume though if that makes sense. But Resident Evil.Net may have more costumes up for grabs so who knows.

OFC they do they are greedy they will make 10000000000 costumes just to get money as a DLC trust me xD
Yea I wish there was 2 but those are their Operation Racoon costumes so maybe some mods will come up soon

September 28, 2012, 09:06AM #42 Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 10:22AM by mj fan
Yeah alredy saw that somewhere...in ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 ..:P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_b-V5aGiwA That's epic! Don't know if you guys already saw it. Look his/her other videos there are plenty i didn't see That's cool

Did you find other costumes? I'm confused.