All RE

Started by P.Frost, September 22, 2012, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 29, 2012, 12:47AM #45 Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 12:49AM by mj fan
No all the skins you put are the only ones for now (i think)
This website http://helldescent.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1457 Contains skins you shared but yeah no news for now ..
Midnight i was just sharing videos from someone (don't know who..) who released awesome videos from RE6 ^^ And Damn that's awesome

Quote from: mj fan on September 29, 2012, 12:47AM
No all the skins you put are the only ones for now (i think)
This website http://helldescent.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1457 Contains skins you shared but yeah no news for now ..
Midnight i was just sharing videos from someone (don't know who..) who released awesome videos from RE6 ^^ And Damn that's awesome

Oh alright, sorry I got really confused for a second. Thanks for he clarification!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Anyone else excited for tomorrow? Resident Evil 6 here I come! I can't wait to go to the store tomorrow and buy the game and come home and play it :D AHH! I can't wait XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 01, 2012, 05:25PM
Anyone else excited for tomorrow? Resident Evil 6 here I come! I can't wait to go to the store tomorrow and buy the game and come home and play it :D AHH! I can't wait XD
Its coming out already? xD Isnt it supose to come like in November? xD

Omg, The game store by my work was packed last night, cause they released it here at midnight. I totally forgot about RE6 coming out today. (Even though I can't play it, makes me so...grrr, but anywho...)

October 02, 2012, 08:24AM #50 Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 09:52AM by mj fan
I can't anyway because of studies for now  :mad: but i can sense won't resist a long time ...
xD

I will probably wait for some unlockers to come out so I can play as other chars ( NOT LEON! xD )

XD same lol and i guess i'll buy the pc version if it is too hard to control on ps3 :D

Quote from: mj fan on October 02, 2012, 01:02PM
XD same lol and i guess i'll buy the pc version if it is too hard to control on ps3 :D
Ur post cannot be read by P.Frost ur Pic is too distracrting

At least in the USA is comes out for XBOX and PS3 today :D I am so excited I cant wait till I can go pick up my copy!

October 06, 2012, 10:57AM #55 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:59AM by mj fan
I just got the game today even if i preordered it a LOOOnng time ago.I have all the little bonus :P I am puzzled cause i can't play GRRR and my father..hope he won't steel the game and say"you don't have work to do?"so that he could play lol No really he's funny :D He looks happy Didn't know he loved RE I have to say i was a bit surprised lol

Quote from: mj fan on October 06, 2012, 10:57AM
I just got the game today even if i preordered it a LOOOnng time ago.I have all the little bonus :P I am puzzled cause i can't play GRRR and my father..hope he won't steel the game and say"you don't have work to do?"so that he could play lol No really he's funny :D He looks happy Didn't know he loved RE I have to say i was a bit surprised lol
Ahahahaahaha xDDD STOP IT WITH THE NAKED GUYS!!! U are so paying for my heart surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ELEVENTY

October 06, 2012, 01:11PM #57 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:13PM by mj fan
Hum if you are talking about the pic profile that's me :P I wanted to show my true me not an avatar But glad you like it lol ^^

Quote from: mj fan on October 06, 2012, 01:11PM
Hum if you are talking about the pic profile that's me :P I wanted to show my true me not an avatar But glad you like it lol ^^
Ok earth can open now freely I dont mind yea... pls open and swallow me now!

October 06, 2012, 01:24PM #59 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:26PM by mj fan
Haha!! You just made my day :D