All RE

Started by P.Frost, September 22, 2012, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holy (enter word here) (enter word here) (enter word here) Mj Fan! When I saw your profile pic I was like dang hello there Mr! XD You are one amazing lookin stud there ;)

And I just finished All the campaigns (Leon's, Chris's, Jake's, and Ada's) The Mercenaries is making me a bit mad because no matter how hard I try, I cant manage to get an A or S, hardly even a B on any chapter so I havent gotten Piers, Sherry, or Carla unlocked yet, let alone their costumes. Grrr.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Does Ada usually wears red. In RE6 her impostor (Carla) wears Blue. Nobody notice her favorite color to dressed on.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on October 06, 2012, 07:56PM
Does Ada usually wears red. In RE6 her impostor (Carla) wears Blue. Nobody notice her favorite color to dressed on.

Yeah Ada wears red. Ok so the entire time I was playing Chris sees Carla (In blue) And then sees Ada in red and assumes they are the same person, and this isnt in a matter of days but like in a matter of seconds and im like does anyone stop to think hmm why is she wearing a blue dress, and whoa there she is again waering a red jacket and leather pants. Same person most definitively. Same with Leon <-<

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

October 07, 2012, 12:59AM #64 Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 07:19AM by mj fan
Aha Thx midnight ^^
And yeah i was exactly wondering the same thing : P she won't change clothes all the time lol
You finished the game? you mean the whole game? Wow!Bravo The only thing for me is that it is a little difficult for me to shot on the ps3 version since i played re5 in pc The shot was quicker and easier but now i play like a @@@ lol Otherwise the game looks cool Even if i don't like the new Chris :/

oH AND http://www.mangatraders.com/view/list/122974#17 Just saw it That's Awesome!

Yes I did complete the game XD I signed up on Resident Evil.net so I can gain points when I play and it says I have played for a totel of 24 hours, but I don't know if it includes other game mods in the time too. I ame currently attempting to unlock Carla in the mercenaries. Am I the only one who thinks the new mercenarie mode is harder? I am having trouble getting good scores :/

Awesome manga by the way :) What part of the game are you on, or whos campaign and what chapter?

Haha not far at all lol still Leon's campaign chapter 2 laboratory lol but once i'll have time i'll play more Love the gameplay but as i said i think i'll get the pc version because i am not very comfortable with a controler lol

I will probably end up getting the PC version too, but for modding purposes.

Ugh I am having so much trouble with mercenaries I finally got A's with everyone I had so far and unlocked all their alt costumes, but I can't manage to get a B on the other two stages to unlock Piers or Sherry. I can only get a C if I am lucky. I didn't really like the stage Urban Choas but now I love it, because the other two are too spread out for me, and you have to usually go find the enemies instead, where as in Urban Chaos they usually come to you and the map is smaller so it makes it easier to find everything. 

If you have problems and finished the game though what should i say Yes definitely going to buy pc version And yep if there are mods on it that could be awesome : D

I always go to Resident Evil 4 and 5 modding forum, they have tons of mods for 4 and 5 and they are experimenting with 6 on the xbox currently and they plan on modding it when the pc version comes out, although I have to say the people on there are not very friendly compared to here, and if you dont know anything about modding or try and help in anyway they usually just ignore your post and continue on with what they were talking about, so I usually only go there for mods.

October 07, 2012, 01:02PM #70 Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 01:17PM by mj fan
Ahh didn't know Yeah i say vids on youtube and pictures of chris shirtless(that's why i made a skin ) but never searched that's cool thx i'll take a look And if you say they usually ignore posts if you don't know how to mod i guess that's not the kind of place i would have chance to get friends since i can barely speak English That's not a plus lol No really Good advice :P

Quote from: mj fan on October 07, 2012, 01:02PM
Ahh didn't know Yeah i say vids on youtube and pictures of chris shirtless(that's why i made a skin ) but never searched that's cool thx i'll take a look And if you say they usually ignore posts if you don't know how to mod i guess that's not the kind of place i would have chance to get friends since i can barely speak English That's not a plus lol No really Good advice :P

Yeah they are pretty mean to people who dont really speak english very well and they get frustrated easily when they dont understand what someone is trying to say. Which is stupid, I think you speak great english.

Thx, Well let's say i'm getting better and better thanks to you guys :D

Quote from: mj fan on October 07, 2012, 01:57PM
Thx, Well let's say i'm getting better and better thanks to you guys :D

Well good :) Even if its not perfect, its pretty easy to piece together, thats why i dont understand why people complain about it you know?

October 08, 2012, 09:40AM #74 Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 09:46AM by mj fan
QuoteWell good Even if its not perfect, its pretty easy to piece together, thats why i dont understand why people complain about it you know?
I don't understand either. ok if there are too many mistakes and if it's Impossible to understand People could just ask to repeat by the way instead of being rude.
I never had these problems here. I think people are friendly and you kinda teach me especielly you Really your comments are ALWAYS useful And i really mean it (And it kinda take me time to understand tutorials for instance lol ^^' ) No really like you said That's not the case everywhere.