All RE

Started by P.Frost, September 22, 2012, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: mj fan on October 08, 2012, 09:40AM
I don't understand either. ok if there are too many mistakes and if it's Impossible to understand People could just ask to repeat by the way instead of being rude.
I never had these problems here. I think people are friendly and you kinda teach me especielly you Really your comments are ALWAYS useful And i really mean it (And it kinda take me time to understand tutorials for instance lol ^^' ) No really like you said That's not the case everywhere.

Yeah it bugs me when people are rude to others who don't speak english very well. It's like not everyone speaks it, so chill out and give them time and don't be rude about it.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

World is full with mean ppl I deal with them on daily basis and best way to do is just ignore xD but I belive its worse on the net cuz here u can be whoever u want and those who are mean ( refering to RE modders ) are big *****ies irl its a fact no one can deny
"What ur wife doesnt let u do at home, ur gonna do it on the street"

Very well put there P.Frost!

Btw have you gotten the game yet?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 08, 2012, 03:06PM
Very well put there P.Frost!

Btw have you gotten the game yet?
Nope not yet waitting a bit for unlockers to come out xD cuz I really dont wanna play all Scenarios xD
And ty : P

Quote from: P.Frost on October 09, 2012, 12:49AM
Nope not yet waitting a bit for unlockers to come out xD cuz I really dont wanna play all Scenarios xD
And ty : P

Thats what I thought at first too, but they all turned out really amazing. I wasn't too excited for Chris's campaign but it was actually really good, he crosses over with Sherry, Jake, and Carla the most.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 09, 2012, 02:39PM
Thats what I thought at first too, but they all turned out really amazing. I wasn't too excited for Chris's campaign but it was actually really good, he crosses over with Sherry, Jake, and Carla the most.
Yea but I am not a huge fan of Leon xD so I wouldnt really wanna play with him Chris is ok I like him xD and Sherry

See I love Leon XD his campaign was who I played first, and honestly I liked their's the best.

Just played the game,playing the Jake and Sherry campaign but i already played the other characters in Mercenaries and don't you guys think Jake is just overpowered?I mean with all those moves he won't even get a hit and the other characters aren't so good at melee like he is.
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

Quote from: Daken on October 10, 2012, 05:32PM
Just played the game,playing the Jake and Sherry campaign but i already played the other characters in Mercenaries and don't you guys think Jake is just overpowered?I mean with all those moves he won't even get a hit and the other characters aren't so good at melee like he is.

I actually think the opposite. I think his melee is too slow, and I never found myself using his hand to hand combat weapon thing. All the other characters can be just as good as him as long as shoot zombies in the head you can run up to them as anyone and do instinct kill melee.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 10, 2012, 05:36PM
I actually think the opposite. I think his melee is too slow, and I never found myself using his hand to hand combat weapon thing. All the other characters can be just as good as him as long as shoot zombies in the head you can run up to them as anyone and do instinct kill melee.
Yes actually his common melee is weaker than the one every character has but the running kill streak he does is even stronger than the one Wesker did in that boss fight in RE5.Well i didn't test it on bosses like the Ustanak to see if it works so i don't know if it helps in anything with strong characters.I know it won't work with that Licker-ish zombie that appears in Mercenaries and the dogs but the others get hurt at least a bit with the attack.Its better to be used in battles with Zombies with weapons since you can dodge the bullets with ease while knocking everyone in the way.

The zombie dogs annoy me so much. I hate them more then I did in Resident Evil 5. Btw Capcom just announced an update that will arrive next week and it will bring "No Hope Mode" An extremely hard difficulty, and Co-op for Ada Wong's campaign, which will also unlock Ada's campaign so you don't have to beat the others to unlock hers. Although I'm fine with this, I did just go through all of them to get hers XD but I am glad I did because I wouldn't feel as satisfied if I didn't 

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 11, 2012, 02:33PM
The zombie dogs annoy me so much. I hate them more then I did in Resident Evil 5. Btw Capcom just announced an update that will arrive next week and it will bring "No Hope Mode" An extremely hard difficulty, and Co-op for Ada Wong's campaign, which will also unlock Ada's campaign so you don't have to beat the others to unlock hers. Although I'm fine with this, I did just go through all of them to get hers XD but I am glad I did because I wouldn't feel as satisfied if I didn't
Well lets hope No Hope is hard.And even if i finish before they release i guess i will wait for the co-op in Ada's campaign so i can play with friends.Im thinking who would be her partner...

Well I mean they have Easy, Normal, Hard, and Professorial already and No Hope is after that. I actually found Normal to be difficult at times. I don't know, there is supposed to be that Agent guy in mercenaries so maybe him?  http://i.imgur.com/KW4nf.jpg

Capcom has officially announced that Resident Evil Revelations, currently only available on the 3DS will be remastered and rereleased on the Xbox 360, PS3, PC and Wii U

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/22/resident-evil-revelations-hits-xbox-360-ps3-pc-wii-u-on-may/
http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2013/01/22/resident-evil-revelations-to-bring-more-zombies-to-home-consoles/

Resident Evil: Revelations, the 3DS game, is officially launching on Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U as a full retail title for $50 on May 21 in the US, and May 24 in Europe. Revelations will also be available to download on PC and PS3 on day one, with digital versions of Xbox 360 and Wii U to follow.

Revelations hit North American 3DS systems on February 7, 2012, as a survival horror, single-player madhouse with co-op Raid mode. Or, more fittingly to the plot, madboat. The revamped version includes fresh HD graphics, Hunk as a new playable character in Raid mode, a new enemy, a harder difficulty, and brand new weapons and custom parts in Raid mode.

Seeing Hunk will be pretty awesome since everyone was a-little mad that he wasn't in it when the trailers made everyone think he was. I kind of wish they would change raid mode into Mercenaries though I wasn't a huge Raid mode fan, but I am very excited non the less!

They'll find Carla's clones soon. We still not sure how many clones (w/ C-Virus infections) they have to eliminate, if there wasn't for Jake Muller's blood, the world is about to be a hell. Simmons' fault first for interested to Ada & turning Carla into another Ada
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html