MUA 1.5 ( News bosses, npc, and more).

Started by Pichoon04, May 05, 2020, 08:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Mua 1.5 ( Part1 )
This is a modification made by me, is part of my proyect MUA 1.5.
In this modification we have incluides:

-More npc ( allied, enemies, bosses ),  :blackwidow: :spiderwoman:  :magneto: :omega: :stooth:  :hulk_icon: :havok: :strange: :archangel: :wolverine: :scarletw: :quicks:
some created by me and others I taked them from the forum, credits for all modders of the comunity,
in special to Outsider, his work is amazing.
-Different Bosses ( Crossbone, Juggernaut, Winter Soldier, Havok, etc...).
-More number of enemies in the maps.
-More difficult.
-New powers for some enemies.
-Huds and loadscreens incluides.
-Small update of my projects.
-Is includes: Hellicarrier - Omega base - Atlantis - Mandarin.

Preview:

All the textures was created by the modders of the comunity, really i don't know how create them.
I thank each of them for their great work and share it, credits to them.

Problems: In the first level Juggernaut has a little problem with the hud, and the mercenary's don't
have a problem but i don't have a hud for them, if someone could create a hud
( and other skin for the Prisioner ) would do me a very big favor.
If you have some problem, please report me.

RECOMMENDATIONS: I SUGGEST NOT TO PLAY IN A DIFFICULT MODE SINCE IT IS ENOUGH COMPLICATED FROM THE FIRST ENEMIES AND COULD HAVE A BAD EXPERIENCE, MEDIUM LEVEL IS PERFECT.
FOR THE MOMENT HAS NOT GIVEN ANY PROBLEMS BUT I RECOMMEND TO MAKE A COPY OF FILES.

I hope you like it, soon we will have part 2.
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xdt8i2pmhbvb8v5/MUA_1.5_P1.rar/file
Pichoon04.

Could you please have one thread devoted to your mods going forward? It helps decrease the amount of unneeded clutter on the site.

Regarding your HUD problems, did you hex-edit them? If you do they'll show up properly.
I'm a modder from Brazil. Check out my mods!

Quote from: Enchlore on May 06, 2020, 09:12AM
Regarding your HUD problems, did you hex-edit them? If you do they'll show up properly.

I have been changing the hud, however I think the problem is in the data since it is only in that character (scorpion) the problem, I have not given myself the time but I will try to repair it for part 2.

This is a very interesting project, congratulations.

Sounds like a great project! Just downloaded it, thank you so much. I suggest you add in the "Read me" file what are exactly the changes you made (which bosses in which levels, for example) just for everyone to know what they're getting into.

This is awesome!!! Are you intending to release more levels?   :magneto: :scarletw:

Link is not working. I can't download it :(

Thank you very much for all your comments, I was absent for a while but it is these days I will be launching act 2. :wolverine:
:revanche: :cyclops: :colossus: :iceman: :phoenix:

If you have any questions or suggestions it is appreciated.

I have some suggestions! Thanos and Apocalypse could be included as bosses. I think it would also be a good idea to include Red Skull as a boss as well. Jean Grey as boss in Mephisto's Realm and Murder World is very weak, she could look more like the power that Dark Phoenix represents, she is almost invincible.  :phoenix:

Thank you very much for your recommendations, in fact I already have plans for thanos and apocalypse, for the fourth and fifth act, about jean I had not really thought about it, thank you very much, I already verified and I have just 2 stronger versions of jean for murder and mephisto, about murder I already have everything planned, I just need to create some npc, the truth will be on another level but if you have another suggestion about mephisto it is appreciated, for now I have only thought about adding to adding vengeance and minor enemies, and robbie reyes as ally or ghost rider cowboy but still not lost, creating the npc is somewhat complicated by the powers.

Spoiler jaja.
:pman: :ifist: :daredevil: :spidergirl:

If you need NPCs for the Mephisto level, you could add Hellstorm and/or Magik  :magik:

Also, as a personal request, could you add She-Hulk as an NPC in one of the bases? I think it would be cool to have her either in Act 2 or 4 (Since she has ties with both Defenders and FF).

For act 3, I would add Rogue and Gambit wandering around Valhalla, and Danielle Moonstar in the Hall Of Heroes (She is actually a Valkyrie). Also, Beta Ray Bill.

For Act 4, my suggestions are Beast and Bishop. Yes, I'm a big X-Men fan.

Quote from: Metacron on January 26, 2021, 10:41AM
If you need NPCs for the Mephisto level, you could add Hellstorm and/or Magik  :magik:

Also, as a personal request, could you add She-Hulk as an NPC in one of the bases? I think it would be cool to have her either in Act 2 or 4 (Since she has ties with both Defenders and FF).

For act 3, I would add Rogue and Gambit wandering around Valhalla, and Danielle Moonstar in the Hall Of Heroes (She is actually a Valkyrie). Also, Beta Ray Bill.

For Act 4, my suggestions are Beast and Bishop. Yes, I'm a big X-Men fan.

Thank you very much for your recommendations friend, I will have them contemplated for the next levels, the truth did not remember hellstrom, you gave me a good idea, murderworld is ready, in a few days I finish mephisto realm and I launch part 2.

About act 4, I assure you that things are coming about the x men. :apocalypse: :apocalypse: