Cabral's releases (Skins, Marvel vs Capcom, Marvel Pinball, MH, Movies).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 30, 2012, 08:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sorry for the doublepost but i need to know how to proceed exactly, haha.

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8485.60.html on this page (actually the page 5) i found three "updates" for those three skins (Ultimate,Heroes Reborn, and Avengers) are those the skins i need to download or there's any other file?

i must paste the herostat entry contained on that "Mythor2" pack then delete that part of the entry you spoke about?

sorry if i'm having trouble understanding, since every file came separated i'm having a hard time understanding the whole process

thank you again.

Quote from: M@pple on May 20, 2013, 04:20PM
Sorry for the doublepost but i need to know how to proceed exactly, haha.

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8485.60.html on this page (actually the page 5) i found three "updates" for those three skins (Ultimate,Heroes Reborn, and Avengers) are those the skins i need to download or there's any other file?

i must paste the herostat entry contained on that "Mythor2" pack then delete that part of the entry you spoke about?

sorry if i'm having trouble understanding, since every file came separated i'm having a hard time understanding the whole process

thank you again.

Have you tried that and it didn't work?

Have you tried that and it didn't work?

No, i didn't tried anything yet, because i want to exactly how to proceed, i screwed thor once  and don't want to screw it again.

ops, that came out wrong.

May 26, 2013, 06:03AM #169 Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 06:09AM by Odinson012
And Thanos..

http://www.mediafire.com/?s4v1pl65jl3hv3r
Ups! I remove the Infinite Gauntlet cause he is too powerful with it.

hello!your loki skin from marvel pinball?so you can rig magneto's model from there too.yes?sorry for disturbing.
better to die on feet than to live on knees

Now all we need is a loki mod for that amazing loki skin!

May 26, 2013, 07:24AM #172 Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 07:29AM by V4Vendetta
Could you please make Loki's model a bit taller??? Also, the skin is amazing!!!

...Farewell...

Quote from: V4Vendetta on May 26, 2013, 07:24AM
Could you please make Loki's model a bit taller??? Also, the skin is amazing!!!
Yeah I could, but he is that size cause the original Loki skin(from MUA) is even smaller without the scale factor I mean. But if you use him as villian, there wont be problems I think.
I also got other skins, all of them are small, maybe a simple scale_factor will do it.

Quote from: alex on May 26, 2013, 06:52AM
hello!your loki skin from marvel pinball?so you can rig magneto's model from there too.yes?sorry for disturbing.
I'll like to but Magneto already have one skin like that I think.

Loki, Thor and Thanos look incredible, it's great to see new models coming into the game!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Great job on both models.

May 26, 2013, 11:12AM #177 Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 11:16AM by Harpua1982
Odinson, great job on Thanos. I was planning on doing a complete overhaul/update on Thanos, which included all new models since I now know how to create new models for the game (before, all I had to work w/ was the Super Skrull model to re-skin on), and I just wasn't happy w/ the skins (size/proportions/ears) I created for this mod. Now that you've created a perfect model, my work has been cut considerably!

I was wondering:
a.) can I use this model in the eventual update release for Thanos? If you want to work on some of the other skins (classic, annihilation and Earth-X), feel free by all means necessary!

b.) where did you get the model from, or is it tweaks from an existing model, or from scratch? Update: Ahh, marvel pinball

Again, great job on Thanos!!!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

i do not want to be offensive,but darkmark's magneto model's head is way too big for me.i love xml2 ps2 model or rigged model.thanks. 
better to die on feet than to live on knees

Quote from: Harpua1982 on May 26, 2013, 11:12AM
Odinson, great job on Thanos. I was planning on doing a complete overhaul/update on Thanos, which included all new models since I now know how to create new models for the game (before, all I had to work w/ was the Super Skrull model to re-skin on), and I just wasn't happy w/ the skins (size/proportions/ears) I created for this mod. Now that you've created a perfect model, my work has been cut considerably!

I was wondering:
a.) can I use this model in the eventual update release for Thanos? If you want to work on some of the other skins (classic, annihilation and Earth-X), feel free by all means necessary!

b.) where did you get the model from, or is it tweaks from an existing model, or from scratch?

Again, great job on Thanos!!!
Hello there, I was searching for you in the Facebook but it looks like you dont see my post there, this model can be found in here http://xnalaramodelling.blogspot.com/2013/05/marvel-pinball-thor-movie.html there's also an Adam Warlock model there.
Worry not, use the model as you want, I have also other skin for Thanos that I'm working on.