Cabral's releases (Skins, Marvel vs Capcom, Marvel Pinball, MH, Movies).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 30, 2012, 08:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi Odinson, I like those skins you made a lot, and was wondering if you could add a variation on that Captain Marvel skin for Ms. Marvel without the red mask? I know Deedooo already made such a skin, which looks cool too, but I like your model and overall design even better.

Quote from: Hobgoblin on February 17, 2014, 10:15AM
Hi Odinson, I like those skins you made a lot, and was wondering if you could add a variation on that Captain Marvel skin for Ms. Marvel without the red mask? I know Deedooo already made such a skin, which looks cool too, but I like your model and overall design even better.
The hair is my problem. When I get time I'll search for a hair model that fix with that.

Quote from: darkmaster20 on May 31, 2014, 08:25AM
Can you do the regular green version of the Phoenix costume too from UMVC3?
I have already made that one I think, before the Classic Jean.

Dude your work is amazing. I made a hud for skin and this includes the list of my topic. Thank you!

Odinson, I really like skin that you converted of the Black Widow. Could be possible an update to her including the weapon in the game?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on July 04, 2014, 01:29PM
Odinson, I really like skin that you converted of the Black Widow. Could be possible an update to her including the weapon in the game?
My friend, that's possible, but I haven't much time for it.

I don't know how I never found it before, but great job on the Captain Marvel skin for  :warbird:! I'm totally in love with it.

Quote from: B.L.A.W on July 10, 2014, 04:32PM
Uu I like that one, good job!
Well, it took long enough, I'm still not 100% happy but it looks better than the other 50 failures I have with it.
I have add the source of the body 3d model.

What I'd like to suggest for you to try (since you're pretty much the only other converter in here) is to utilize the bump map in photoshop. You can do this by either making it a grayscale image or desaturating it (it depends on the outcome, whichever one of these pleases you and gives you the best result) then copying it on the diffuse image and setting the layer option to Overlay. It will make the standard texture more defined. I do it because we currently cannot utilize the bump map due to the Alchemy Exporter settings.

I know what you mean, I do that with the textures of the Marvel Heroes models I get from Tribalizer.