Cabral's releases (Skins, Marvel vs Capcom, Marvel Pinball, MH, Movies).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 30, 2012, 08:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Very good!
Muito bom!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Battle damaged Iron man V1. If I ever get an RDJ 3d model I'll update it.
3d model source: http://www.therpf.com/f78/iron-man-3-armors-3d-models-release-reference-foundation-183705/index2.html

So, this is what I get from the Marvel Contest of Champions game model, I change the texture, the legs, the body, it looks better now I think.

Enjoy
Source: tf3dm.com thanks to 3dregenerator
Original source: http://facepunch.hatt.co/member.php?u=601492

What a wonderful Thanos model!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on January 28, 2015, 05:13PM
What a wonderful Thanos model!
Yes, it is. I have read the Infinity comicbooks and loved how Thanos kick so much a** in it. When I saw Marvel Contest of Champions having a 3d model for Thanos I knew I have to get it :P

But now that I have the model I'm free there are no strings on me...

Remember to backup the original Ultron for this Marvel Contest of Champions Ultron skin.

Just saw your Ronan hammer on the other post and thought now this is impressive but than I come and see your Thanos skin man it is NICE!!!!  And as I was typing you drop Ultron awesome

Quote from: ndp on January 28, 2015, 05:47PM
Just saw your Ronan hammer on the other post and thought now this is impressive but than I come and see your Thanos skin man it is NICE!!!!  And as I was typing you drop Ultron awesome
Yeah but is all KABAM entertainment company work, and the person that rip the models from it, he he he.

Ultron is looking killer as well!

Do you plan on converting any of the other Contest of Champions models?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

That is a sick Ultron model you've converted! I can't wait to try that skin on my Ultron mod. Thanos looks great as well.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on January 28, 2015, 05:58PM
Ultron is looking killer as well!

Do you plan on converting any of the other Contest of Champions models?
That's a good question, you see there are some new models for character we already have and also characters that we don't, like Abomination, Kang, the Collector. What's for sure I will work on Punisher and Ronan too.

Quote from: Outsider on January 28, 2015, 06:01PM
That is a sick Ultron model you've converted! I can't wait to try that skin on my Ultron mod. Thanos looks great as well.

And just when I was typing about possible new mods, just kidding, haha. Thanks for the coments.