Cabral's releases (Skins, Marvel vs Capcom, Marvel Pinball, MH, Movies).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 30, 2012, 08:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
wow amazing...download now ;) Thanks for sharing ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Great models Odinson!!

I see the models (especially the starlord model) on TF3dM are fbx. Are you using blender to covert them to obj, then rig them w/ 3ds?

If so, is it just 1 segment?

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Wow, that's an awesome Ultron model you converted, so far the best Ultron skin here IMO, thank you for sharing all your work with the rest of the users. I made a hud for it, if anyone wanna check it out you can find it here.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: aventureiromax on January 28, 2015, 09:07PM
wow amazing...download now ;) Thanks for sharing ;)
Quote from: Erik Lensherr on January 29, 2015, 02:09AM
WOW, your Ultron's skin is amazing! Great job!!
Quote from: stainor on January 29, 2015, 03:46AM
ultron is awsome !!!!!
Quote from: Owl City on January 29, 2015, 07:37AM
Thanos and Ultron look both fantastic!!!! Great job!!!
Thanks guys! No problem.
Quote from: Maegawa on January 29, 2015, 06:10AM
Wow, that's an awesome Ultron model you converted, so far the best Ultron skin here IMO, thank you for sharing all your work with the rest of the users. I made a hud for it, if anyone wanna check it out you can find it here.
That's excellent, I see you got a lot of cool stuff there too.
Quote from: MelloMods on January 29, 2015, 05:00AM
Great models Odinson!!

I see the models (especially the starlord model) on TF3dM are fbx. Are you using blender to covert them to obj, then rig them w/ 3ds?

If so, is it just 1 segment?
I'm not using Blender, but Noesis, it export to .obj many other 3D formats. The segments thing depends of the model itself(if it have a cape, the cape is a segment, for example). But, like I explain you before, that's not a problem, if you wanna use one model and create segments from it you can use the Element mesh property, select the segments, then clone the model and the delete the rest(I should do some kind of tutorial for this).

QuoteI'm not using Blender, but Noesis, it export to .obj many other 3D formats. The segments thing depends of the model itself(if it have a cape, the cape is a segment, for example). But, like I explain you before, that's not a problem, if you wanna use one model and create segments from it you can use the Element mesh property, select the segments, then clone the model and the delete the rest(I should do some kind of tutorial for this).

You're right, you did explain that to me. Where's my brain at? LOL. I'll have to check out Noesis. Thanks again for the info.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Great conversion work of skin Thanos MCOC, Odinson. I downloaded and I'm already playing.Thanks!

Quote from: Odinson012 on January 28, 2015, 06:04PM
That's a good question, you see there are some new models for character we already have and also characters that we don't, like Abomination, Kang, the Collector. What's for sure I will work on Punisher and Ronan too.

I was gonna say the Storm model in the game is pretty nice, with her latest costume and a killer Mohawk.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

New Marvel Contest of Champions skins! Not so happy with Iron Fist's neck or Storm's cape.

Great skins :thumbsup2: I'm downloading now ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

I think the skins are great - though Storm's hands do kind of look like they melted lol