Cabral's releases (Skins, Marvel vs Capcom, Marvel Pinball, MH, Movies).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 30, 2012, 08:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ultron is FANTASTIC!! So much better than the original skin from the game! I tried it out in his simulator mission and when I saw him I honestly thought he looked scary as hell (the original was only a little more intimidating than HERBIE from the Fantastic Four).
One question though: when the heroes attack him, various damage effects make him turn completely black. Do you know what might be up with that? Is there some hexediting required somewhere?

Fantastic skins! I am so happy you got Storm!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on February 03, 2015, 02:10PM
Fantastic skins! I am so happy you got Storm!
No problem. I hope to be able to fix the cape someday.
Quote from: Hobgoblin on February 03, 2015, 02:06PM
One question though: when the heroes attack him, various damage effects make him turn completely black. Do you know what might be up with that? Is there some hexediting required somewhere?
Oh, man. Somebody once report that the attacks made my skins look like rainbows, so you're lucky I guess lol.
I'll swap the texture for another format, maybe that will fix the problem.

Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on February 05, 2015, 09:32PM
Hey Julio, curious, is it possible to add Cyclops head onto the Wolverine's movie skin? and just recolor the suit? If not, then never mind. :) was just curious. Also, for the AOU Thor, possible to have one with no cape? :o

You can't just cut off pieces of a model and glue them to another model - or chop off part of a model and then reintroduce it to the game

Quote from: Grig 32 on February 05, 2015, 10:09PM
You can't just cut off pieces of a model and glue them to another model - or chop off part of a model and then reintroduce it to the game

Gotcha, thanks Grig

RyuzakiPWN says this: Hey Julio, curious, is it possible to add Cyclops head onto the Wolverine's movie skin? and just recolor the suit? If not, then never mind. :) was just curious. Also, for the AOU Thor, possible to have one with no cape? :o
and Grig 32 this:
Quote from: Grig 32 on February 05, 2015, 10:09PM

First of all. Stuff like that it is possible for me, actually I have a litte something that can work as a Cyclops movie skin. And for Thor, do you want it sleeveless or full costume?.

Ah! can't wait for the Cyclop's Skin! and like, for the AOU Thor, possible to do both? if not, then the Sleeveless! :)

Also. possible to make a movie Jean Grey skin?

okay... chopping bits of models and putting them on OTHER models... well, I'm no expert so whatevs lol

Also, Lady Sif's links go straight to Rocket, just letting you know.

:silvers:
Quote from: RyuzakiPWN on February 07, 2015, 12:22AM
Also, Lady Sif's links go straight to Rocket, just letting you know.
Fixed
Quote from: Grig 32 on February 06, 2015, 10:59PM
okay... chopping bits of models and putting them on OTHER models... well, I'm no expert so whatevs lol

Is more like start a new model with other models parts from cero, ripping all the models from the game give me a way to do it.

New movie skin
Iceman Movie Skin

Model ripped by me, texture work also me.
I have apply the x-form and skin convertion on this one, can people try it out please?

Nevermind! the suit actually looks fine to me haha. :D Loving it!

Bobby looks awesome! Another great model!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on February 07, 2015, 12:40PM
Bobby looks awesome! Another great model!
Glad you like it! Have you test for any in game texture problem?

By the way, this is what I got as Cyclops Movie skin

Credits: Tribalizer for ripping Gambit and Cyclops from Marvel Heroes
Cyclops in the other hand hasn't xform or skin convertion, find a difference?

Thank you so much Julio!!! You're the best!!! Possible to add Jean Grey??? :o