Cabral's releases (Skins, Marvel vs Capcom, Marvel Pinball, MH, Movies).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 30, 2012, 08:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Cara, que trabalho fantástico!! Estou louco pra jogar com o ciclope e o homem de gelo agora!!

Release night! I call these the "Max Pack" cause our friend Aventureiromax give me these models and textures, with some photoshop now they are ready to be used. Enjoy (more to come!)

Old Thor

Loki Siege

Punisher Omega Effect (My personal favourite)

Venom

Credits: Gazillion Entertainment

That Movie Cyclops skin is fantastic!

Thanks!

If you're up for it, I bet you could use that model to make a New X-Men skin.  Just a thought.
:beast: :iceman: :cyclops: :phoenix: :archangel:

I'm still working on her mod, but you can use this new Sif Movie skin while I finish her
Credits: scibott from Facepunch for the model and the textures. Also credits to Oo-FiL-oO from deviantart for the Sif model from God of Thunder game.

She looks so cute now <3

Really she is very beautiful! Speaking in it, you know which one the numbering of the  skin of the Dinamo Scarlet? I saw a model in the tf3dm that would be very good for him.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on March 07, 2015, 03:35PM
Really she is very beautiful! Speaking in it, you know which one the numbering of the  skin of the Dinamo Scarlet? I saw a model in the tf3dm that would be very good for him.
You mean Crimson Dynamo? You should look into the NPCstats xml file for that. It should be easy to find, just decompile the NPCstats.engb file and open the xml file, then search Crimson Dynamo in   it.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on March 07, 2015, 03:35PM

Crimson Dynamo's assigned number is #27
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on March 07, 2015, 04:19PM
You mean Crimson Dynamo? You should look into the NPCstats xml file for that. It should be easy to find, just decompile the NPCstats.engb file and open the xml file, then search Crimson Dynamo in   it.

Yes, this is! Thanks Julio! I'll see in the file!

Julio, his Thor booster is great fun! Congratulations! Can You Make a booster for Psylocke?