Cabral's releases (Skins, Marvel vs Capcom, Marvel Pinball, MH, Movies).

Started by Julio Cabral, September 30, 2012, 08:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great job!!!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Great work on all the skins man.You allways amaze me with your work.Thanks allot for all the converted skins and for all your hard work put in this.
Would it be possiple if you could tell me what programs you use to convert this future fight skins and give me links where its explained how its done coz I would really want to learn to do that and try convert something myself and contribute a little coz you all seem like awesome and nice people so it would be great if I could help you out.

Quote from: IronManRocks on December 05, 2017, 05:22PM
Thank you Julio, just tested, very good work (as always)! :D
I've a question: on the Facebook group I saw a couple on screenshots of roosters showing a Venom :venom: mannequin (and I suppose maybe also a skin) probaby converted from Marvel Future Fight. I looked everywhere on the forum but I wasn't able to find it. Is that a your conversion? If so could you please reupload it? Or help me find it?
I did create tha Venom mannequin and skin but the skin is a little too hard to make it work so I never release it. Maybe I'll give it another try.
Quote from: sinisterstoneage on December 06, 2017, 05:55PM
Glad to see you back, even if temporarily!

Do you think you could port over the Thor: Ragnarok skin from Marvel Future Fight?
https://pitermaksimoff.deviantart.com/art/Thor-Thor-Ragnarok-711768051
Aaah...please, don't remain me about "George of the Jungle Thor", sooo dissapointed.
Quote from: Canino on December 08, 2017, 02:53AM
Great job!!!
Thanks man
Quote from: kompa on December 13, 2017, 09:15AM
Great work on all the skins man.You allways amaze me with your work.Thanks allot for all the converted skins and for all your hard work put in this.
Would it be possiple if you could tell me what programs you use to convert this future fight skins and give me links where its explained how its done coz I would really want to learn to do that and try convert something myself and contribute a little coz you all seem like awesome and nice people so it would be great if I could help you out.
Thanks!. You need to check the Knowledge Base section, it also have the Modding Tools there. Bassically you need basic knowledge with 3dsMax, the Alchemy Plugin and follow some settings, sizes and bones configurations you'll find in the forum.

And now! Prepare to relive your childhood, or your PS2 days, since now, the Shaolin Moonks are coming to PC!!

Uploading....expect to see my new mod later today.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on October 27, 2016, 10:04AM
I have little time these days, but I like that costume, I think I'll do it soon enough.
Done

Credits:
-Marvel Studios.
-Netmarble for Marvel Future Fight model and game.
-pitermaksimoff from Deviantart for model extraction.

I'm sorry, but looks like the link of this skin is deleted. Can you please reupload it sir?

Quote from: thespider on December 17, 2017, 05:57AM
I'm sorry, but looks like the link of this skin is deleted. Can you please reupload it sir?
On it. I have restore the link, it should work soon enough

Awesome work!

I really love the Shaolin Monks game. I wish they would have made more like them, even though I'm still happy with pretty much all the MK games.

Quick release for everyone. Baleman from Batman Begins. Compatible with Blaw's mod.

Very nice!

I have mixed feelings about the Nolan trilogy compared to other incarnations of Batman, as I feel they were trying too hard to be realistic to include most things, but I acknowledge they're very good movies that are pretty well done in general.

I have a soft spot for The Dark Knight in particular because it's what got me started collecting comic books 9 years ago. I had always loved superheroes but never got the drive to make that effort until then. It was actually very funny because Batman himself never interested me that much until I saw that. It was the best movie I had ever seen at the time and is still pretty high up there for me.

If I could change only one thing about those movies it would probably just be that ridiculous Batman voice, but aside from that they're still great.

I also remember playing the tie-in game for Batman Begins, which I'm guessing this skin comes from (if not, it's very well made!). That was a decent game, but doesn't hold a candle to the Arkham or Telltales series.

Can you do scarlet witch and black panther civil war on 512x512?

Quote from: TheMK on December 28, 2017, 09:13PM
Very nice!

I have mixed feelings about the Nolan trilogy compared to other incarnations of Batman, as I feel they were trying too hard to be realistic to include most things, but I acknowledge they're very good movies that are pretty well done in general.

I have a soft spot for The Dark Knight in particular because it's what got me started collecting comic books 9 years ago. I had always loved superheroes but never got the drive to make that effort until then. It was actually very funny because Batman himself never interested me that much until I saw that. It was the best movie I had ever seen at the time and is still pretty high up there for me.

If I could change only one thing about those movies it would probably just be that ridiculous Batman voice, but aside from that they're still great.

I also remember playing the tie-in game for Batman Begins, which I'm guessing this skin comes from (if not, it's very well made!). That was a decent game, but doesn't hold a candle to the Arkham or Telltales series.
You're right. The model is from the tie-in game. I get it from a GTA mod lol.
I think Baleman's voice is epic haha.

Quote from: jayglass on December 29, 2017, 02:36PM
Can you do scarlet witch and black panther civil war on 512x512?
I don't remember the size of the textures I use for Black Panther, I don't have it in my PC anymore so I can't edit it.
I haven't made a Scarlet Witch skin yet.

Your movie Rocket Raccoon skin looks perfect in the game! I was kind of the community Rocket guy on Marvel Heroes, played that game for thousands of hours (it was my favorite game), so having a costume of his from that back, makes me so happy. I hope I'll see more MH Rocket costumes someday. A personal favorite of mine was Office Attire, based upon his time working at Timely Inc. in his Annihilators side story. I pestered the devs for that costume specifically as far back as Beta, sometimes daily, until it was finally added - the lead designer even gave me the costume free when they finally got Marvel's permission to add it, after many failed attempts, because I had campaigned for it so much. Heh. 
The one and only Raccoonatic Commander!

Quote from: leowyld on May 03, 2018, 12:34PM
Your movie Rocket Raccoon skin looks perfect in the game! I was kind of the community Rocket guy on Marvel Heroes, played that game for thousands of hours (it was my favorite game), so having a costume of his from that back, makes me so happy. I hope I'll see more MH Rocket costumes someday. A personal favorite of mine was Office Attire, based upon his time working at Timely Inc. in his Annihilators side story. I pestered the devs for that costume specifically as far back as Beta, sometimes daily, until it was finally added - the lead designer even gave me the costume free when they finally got Marvel's permission to add it, after many failed attempts, because I had campaigned for it so much. Heh.
Thanks for the coments. And yeah, is all Gaz's credit on that skin.
The thing about making skins for Rocket is that the bones need to have a different structure that isn't easy to replicate, I can't even remember what I did to make it work lol.
Man, Marvel Heroes, RIP. Imagine what they could have done with Infinity Wars contents.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on May 03, 2018, 01:30PM
Thanks for the coments. And yeah, is all Gaz's credit on that skin.
The thing about making skins for Rocket is that the bones need to have a different structure that isn't easy to replicate, I can't even remember what I did to make it work lol.
Man, Marvel Heroes, RIP. Imagine what they could have done with Infinity Wars contents.

Yeah. I miss that game so very much, Infinity War content would've been awesome! And a dev revealed some of what had been planned for the future of the game on Twitter, so much cool stuff that never got added. In fact, the same dev had earlier asked me for a list of possible Rocket Raccoon costumes that weren't in game yet and I provided him with ideas. After the sunset, he told me one of my suggestions had been approved. I didn't ask him which because that would have been even more depressing. *sigh* But he did tag me with a picture of the framed Rocket Raccoon picture from Gazillion's hero wall and said he was going to give it to me. Hasn't yet, but he literally just got a new job today, so I'm sure he will eventually.
The one and only Raccoonatic Commander!