Wladek's Skin Releases

Started by wladekwagner, October 12, 2012, 11:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Kitty looks awesome!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Me on October 13, 2012, 07:03AM
Nice Emma skins ! Good to know we have another skinner among us ! Might I ask what texture did you use for the diamond form?

Well, I just looked for diamond pictures on google and applied one scaled image to the PSD (bmp) I was editing, It's quite simple. Then I just erased the costume parts, which cannot turn into diamond (DO YOU HEAR ME FOX????) and ta-dah my baby skin was born.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 13, 2012, 02:31PM
Kitty looks awesome!

Why, thank you a lot. She'll be available when I discover how to trash that big sword.

Hmm...none of those codes worked? You shouldn't have to start a new game as far as I know, but have you tried? I don't use heroselect but have you tried just editing it with xmlbcui? Even just to open your herostat.engb and make sure the entries you added are there?

Done, add this to her herostat (make sure you start a new game or select again your roster in heroselect)

Multipart {
      health = 0 ;
      hideskin = 10301_sword_segment ;
      hideskin2 = 7302_sword_segment ;
      }

Multipart {
      health = 0 ;
      hideskin = sword_segment ;
      }

Also I recolored her XML2 skin to a black version, to match her Astonishing X-Men Costume (WHICH HAS BEEN ALWAYS BLACK), I'm including it in the rar. Here are some previews:

And here you can get both Skins :) (rename them as the skin you want to replace, don't forget to add the code so the sword doesn't appear.)
http://www.mediafire.com/?y3hfta2531vsscq

Feel free to comment :)

Awesome Kitty skins, I love all of them :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Sorry I didn't mention it earlier, but I love all the skins so far! Especially Kitty. Nice use of model :]

This is definetly the skin im gonna use when I play with Kitty xD nice job : p LOVE IT!!!

October 14, 2012, 01:00AM #24 Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 01:08AM by wladekwagner
Quote from: Pentasaurus on October 13, 2012, 01:57PM
Those are some sweet skins, Wladek!

Maybe you could try using the Clea model for Kitty Pryde?

Clea would be just awesome and I haven't thought of her, but Deedooo already said there is an error with her offset. Anyway I think the skin turned out pretty well in the Sif Model, what do you think?

Quote from: P.Frost on October 13, 2012, 09:21PM
This is definetly the skin im gonna use when I play with Kitty xD nice job : p LOVE IT!!!

I'm glad you liked it!

Quote from: DeeDooo on October 13, 2012, 04:32PM
Sorry I didn't mention it earlier, but I love all the skins so far! Especially Kitty. Nice use of model :]

No problem, DeeDooo, I'm happy you liked my skins.

Also, thank you very much to all of you. I'll be making more skins of my favorite characters, some have been already done, but I don't personally like them, so expect revamped versions (hope that is not excuse for a ban) :D