Going Good.... Wanna do another contest (tournament) thing?

Started by venom64, October 22, 2012, 12:54PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm getting better at making huds, i feel like i might be good enough to be moderator soon (probably wont) & i was wondering if anyone wants to do another team competition with some more rules?

I would, especially if we could make it have a different twist.

One idea: Other players tell you who is on your team.  I'm not necessarily pushing this idea -- just brainstorming.

Another idea:  Instead of having to go through the entire game to "win," maybe it could be broken down into smaller goals for which we get points.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I like your ideas Fox, I can't really play MUA since I don't have all that much time, but I would love to help out.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: fox456 on October 22, 2012, 01:56PM
I would, especially if we could make it have a different twist.

One idea: Other players tell you who is on your team.  I'm not necessarily pushing this idea -- just brainstorming.

Another idea:  Instead of having to go through the entire game to "win," maybe it could be broken down into smaller goals for which we get points.

Idea 1: Lol No Way, i dont think anyone wants to use vharacters they dont have etc
Idea 2: Hmm thinking now...

I think Idea 2 is really cool. Idea 1, I mean you may not have the characters that are chosen for you, but you can easily mod them into the game.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I think we need to have several people respond to this thread, give ideas, and/or basically show interest -- otherwise, we'll know there isn't enough people to conduct a new tournament at this time.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I think Idea 2 would be good. Like pick certain Main Missions (Like Arcades World being one), and have so many people compete in that mission. Again, not having the same characters.Personally, if it was that way, I already know which mission I would choose, Mephisto's Realm. Only cause I like the hellish look and the music is awesomeness :D