Show your Art (Drawings, Music, Videos, Micro Heroes, Graphic Art.. etc)

Started by Midnightphoenix, October 24, 2012, 04:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: jaybird on April 10, 2018, 01:58PM
That is a nice Psylocke nickjstint, on a side note this topic hasn't been active lately.Maybe it's time for some more microheroes, that's the closest thing to art I can make.

Thank you!
Indeed, maybe we can get the forum a little more active! ;)
Yes that sounds awesome, your older ones are great so I'm here for it.

Quote from: jaybird on April 10, 2018, 01:58PM
That is a nice Psylocke nickjstint, on a side note this topic hasn't been active lately.Maybe it's time for some more microheroes, that's the closest thing to art I can make.

I did enjoy your microheroes. You should make some more again!

Recently, I've been completely overhauling the design of my LEGO city. For that purpose, I've been digitally designing upgrades to my buildings so I can order the correct pieces when I have money. So far, I've completed 3 redesigns (I have 7 to go). Here's the city. The building to the left has the bank on the first floor and then the top 3 floors are the Daily Bugle, the middle building is a residential building with a clothing store on the bottom two floors, and the right building is Avengers Tower, whose bottom floor has a restaurant, the second and third floors have office space for Stark Industries, and the rest is for use by the Avengers. 

Let me know what you think! There's still a lot to do, but this is what I have so far

I'm assuming that the restaurant in the avengers' tower has shawarma.

Wow, those looks so awesome and detailed.

Suddenly I have the urge to play with some LEGO. :P

I finally figured out how to post pictures, but here's a link anyway: http://fav.me/dc8n8xw

Thanks, I got one more for you before the week's over.