Show your Art (Drawings, Music, Videos, Micro Heroes, Graphic Art.. etc)

Started by Midnightphoenix, October 24, 2012, 04:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cute :D feels like if Harley drew it in her cell thinking of Mr J and the other guys :P

I made a dark phoenix draw But since i am always busy it was soo long to make lol And it is not done yet cause i many things are not right for me :P
There are still a few things to improve l

Can't believe i could have missed this topic lol 

That is amazing Mj fan :D Its nice to see you again!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

afdafkmdsaofkmoasdmadsf

Thats freaking amazing

Just one lil thing, you might wanna make the left arm a bit more visible, how'd you draw this btw? With some sort of drawing program?
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Thx Polygone : D, Yes i'll do it and add shadows too, gold instead of yellow the belt that and maany other things.. lol
And for the drawing program i simply use Photoshop ^^ I also use it for creating the skins but for draws I'm just a beginner ^^

You drew that picture on Photoshop!?  Wow!  I can't imagine what your work will look like once you're not still a "beginner."
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

A beginner? That is pretty amazing for just a beginner haha!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: mj fan on December 24, 2012, 10:01AM
Cute :D feels like if Harley drew it in her cell thinking of Mr J and the other guys :P

I made a dark phoenix draw But since i am always busy it was soo long to make lol And it is not done yet cause i many things are not right for me :P
There are still a few things to improve l

Can't believe i could have missed this topic lol 

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!! This is so AMAAAZIING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it, love it, love it!!!!!!!!!!

I just added a few things but there are many things that need improvement I quickly made the arms Anyway i need to make shadows on the arms  :P Plus There are mistakes xD But it just doesn't matter lol

I like it! I really like the shinny gold stuff on her gloves it gives it a nice touch!

@ mj fan,

Dark Phoenix is looking fantastic!  I wonder if this could be made into a loading screen??
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Okay so, I was doing these while I was playing sims earlier this year. ( HAHAHA did ya catch that?, I meant earlier last year of course). I can draw and all, but I find in my life now there's very little room for it, which is a shame...then I was first introduced to modding etc. and found this great site called Synapticism's Lair which has all these funky cool xmen things for your sims....so I acquainted myself with it all and made a few things. All credit for clothing and hair and whatnot goes to their respective creators, I hope thats enough and no one finds me here and flames me to the white hot room.

first, the original five xmen

since the schism and return ( and subsequent redefeat of the Phoenix) we have

and of course:

Now, I used all these and did some things in gimp, I'm still pretty new to all of it and haven't had a formal education with the program or photoshop...I have a few drawings that I have kept  around with me forever, maybe I can scan those in and see what kind of magic I can produce, since my main problems have always been shadowing and depth ( on pencil that is).

there are some more, but I guess I will post by and by.

Hope you guys enjoy them!

Ro.  :storm:

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."