Show your Art (Drawings, Music, Videos, Micro Heroes, Graphic Art.. etc)

Started by Midnightphoenix, October 24, 2012, 04:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Those are really cool! I love the sims so much :D I wish they had cool X-Men clothes for the Sims 3, but it seems like most of that stuff is just for sims 2.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yes, I have to say, i dont like sims 3 at all for some reason, they all look bloated lol

Ro. :storm:

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

I have played both Sims 2 and 3.  I like Sims 2 better.

@ RoMunroe:

Are those skins (e.g., Wolverine, Storm) available for download to use in Sims 2?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I really like Sims 3, but I agree they do look bloated. But I spend like literally 2 hours making 4 people no joke, every outfit, perfect. And then when I get into the game Im like welp alright I am bored!

I haven't played Sims 2 in forever, but I know I loved that game! Big step up from The Sims 1, I kind of like how in the sims 3 they do everything on there I basically just play the game on fast forward any way haha.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: fox456 on January 02, 2013, 08:53PM
I have played both Sims 2 and 3.  I like Sims 2 better.

@ RoMunroe:

Are those skins (e.g., Wolverine, Storm) available for download to use in Sims 2?

Yes they are. Wolverine for instance, every piece is its own thing: mask, head covering, suit, even the claws, if you can get past the "blue blink" problem where some accessories just blink blue after you get out of the CAS. i usually went to a mirror, put it on and off and on again and then it worked for my "photoshoot".

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SynapticSims_Lair/index/

You should go to this site and snoop around :) its not that active but most links still work and Syn has even updated ones " like storms tiara, which i was craving for!" *dramatic hand to the forehead*

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 02, 2013, 09:05PM
I really like Sims 3, but I agree they do look bloated. But I spend like literally 2 hours making 4 people no joke, every outfit, perfect. And then when I get into the game Im like welp alright I am bored!

That was my problem lol. Once I found out that you can do these sorts of things with the games ( modding, meshing and etc) the game in itself took a back seat. I downloaded a pretty nice replica of the xavier institute ( seen in the first pic although i distorted that quite a bit lol). All the new mutant costumes ( not exact costumes but pretty close). the phoenix costumes were my personal fave.

I saw a sims 3 emma once....meh, i just think sims 2 is unbeatable in that department.

I mod my sims 3 a bit, because I wasn't a fan of the clothes that came with it so I added my own clothes and hairstyles. So if you are crafty you can make your own costumes, more like casual institute wear haha.

But the sims 2 has so much stuff you can use, I never got around to modding mine, but I have seen the stuff on the internet and I always want to reinstall my sims 2 but nevr get the chance too.

I had so many mods in Sims 2.  One of my favorites was the "no jealousy" mod.  When Sims 3 came out, I was disappointed in many features that it was lacking.  Alot of those, however, were due to the mods I had installed but had gotten so used to.  It was so bad that I kept going back to play Sims 2 for the mods!

@ RoMunroe:

Thanks for the link.  I've always wanted to add superheroes into the Sims, but all the ones I had found in the past were pretty poor renditions.

Also, that's a cool Phoenix pic!

Thank you fox :) :phoenix:

Ro.  :storm:

I looveee The sims :), I already knew about synpaticsims, sooo many great marvel/dc sims

Thought I throw my favorite sim in there

Credits to Taure and mesh creators for making her :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on January 04, 2013, 04:04AM
I looveee The sims :), I already knew about synpaticsims, sooo many great marvel/dc sims

Thought I throw my favorite sim in there

Credits to Taure and mesh creators for making her :)

That looks pretty awesome!

All these make me want to re install my Sims 2 and mod it like crazy haha!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 04, 2013, 08:31AM
All these make me want to re install my Sims 2 and mod it like crazy haha!

LOL!  I am doing just that!  I have downloaded several of the superheroes and am getting ready to install them so I can start a new game.  So far, my favorites are Thor, Captain Marvel, Falcon and Firestar.

It just sucks though because my main computer restarts randomly all the time so if your playing a game it could just do it when ever, so If I am making a family I am always on panic attack mode wondering if my computer will shut off, so I don't really want to install it if I cant do anything because with how long it takes me to make a family the computer could restart hopefully never or multiple times.

Quote from: fox456 on January 04, 2013, 11:33PM
How old is your computer?

Its not really that old its from like 08 or 09 I think, I dont think thats old haha.