Talk About MarvelMods as a Community

Started by Tony Stark, December 28, 2012, 10:57AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Even i have dowloaded that Mua skinner package thingy.....But I'm still in crash course phase.....I'f I could create mods at some time is a great endgame to aspire to, or maybe updating the looks of some of these present skins ( not to knock em, but it has been up to seven years since the first few have come out).

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Quote from: RoMunroe on January 01, 2013, 03:46PM
I love this post. I'm new, and sifting through some of these posts I'm kinda bummed I didn't start playing mua or xml2 until...now, lol. But it does seem more active than another forum I was in for another game.

Ro.  :storm:
RoMonroe are you thinking about making mods? :storm:

It's not a for sure thing, I think in the weeks since I have joined I'm taking babysteps in this direction, though. Theory as opposed to actual practice, but who knows?

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Wow... this thread is OLD! I wasn't even registered here yet by the time the last post came in! Anyway, there's a damn good reason I'm bumping this up.

Everyone, we will soon be approaching the 15th anniversary of Marvel Mods! We were informed that December 5th, 2006 was the day that the Marvel Mods forum became live. So, in honor of this momentous occasion, if you're not on our Discord server, then we invite you to tell us right here your thoughts on this place -- anything you want, from the time you first discovered it, to the time you experienced your favorite mods, skins, boosters, etc, and for some, the thrill of becoming modders or skinners yourselves.

Also, we challenge everyone to tell your friends or others about Marvel Mods, because... we would like to set a new record for the most amount of people online at the forum in a single day! That day is Sunday, December 5th, 2021. Hopefully, we can do it. A big shoutout to THX and everyone who made this place possible, and continue to make Marvel Mods the special escape from reality that it is. Let's show the world who we are.