The Lionsden (Colossus & Magma Skinpacks, Sunspot MOD, NEW YEAR = NEW MUTANTS!!)

Started by Lionsden99, January 08, 2013, 10:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sweet! I love the Exiles. Great Blink skins. Can't wait for the rest, especially Mimic.

Day 2 Mimic!

In His Reality, this Calvin chose to not turn his back to Xavier's offer of guidance and was able to achieve his true potential as not only as a Leader of the X-Men but as a Human Being. With the ability to Mimic up to 5 abilities at a time (though to a less powerful effect) He is as Blink put "a one man Wrecking Crew".  With wide assortment of overwhelmingly extreme opponents and dire tasks to complete, calvin never came off as too powerful a character.  Not an easy feat for one with the claws and healing factor or wolverine, half the strength of durability of Colossus, the optic Blasts of Cyclops, The Agility of beast in addition to the wings of Angel/Speed&Flight of Northstar later on. 

3 Variations of pretty much the same outfit for Cal. Steel Form, Human and Brood. (Left Reference: Mid: Normal Lighting Right: Advanced lighting)

Can't really recommend the Advanced lighting on the Human form as Colossus Metal Hide hide refuses to hid itself, almost like he's mid transformation lol.  Everything else looks pretty decent I think though lol

Up next: Mariko Yahsida aka Sunfire and her Amazing Friend...:)

The Exiles skins are starting off great. And the next one is very exciting for me. I've thought about trying to clone one of the fire characters to make a separate Mariko Yashida, but my own cloning experiments haven't gone so well lol. Maybe i should go-a-requesting that.

Either way, bring on more Exiles :D
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Sorry for Unveiling these skins a bit slower than intended. I came up with a few more ideas for the pack so took some time to make sure they came out well!

Reason number 1452 I love Comics.....who says you can't take one of Wolverine's oldest love interests turn her into a smoking hot Japanese teenaged school girl, give her the fire powers and name of another classic X-Men Character then have her build a endearing Relationship with Spider-Man...erm Spider-Woman from a Reality Where Mary Jane was bit by a radio-active spider as well as Peter.

Mariko Yashida: Sunfire and Mary Jane Spider-Woman.
Original Costume,

2nd Costume

Amazing Spider-Woman

I think this Spider-Woman may be one of my Better skins...What do you guys think?

Next UP: Another couple of Exiles Ladies! Magik and Namora!

I spy some more great skins. Solid job
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Love the new skins!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Next set of releases! Exiles Member Magik, Namora and AoA Sabretooth after he was recruited. Have to give a huge shout out to DeeDoo for providing a great base model for Illyana, the face, hair and body were perfect and made that skin SO much more easy to work on! Thanks again Deedoo!

A surprisingly more Ruthless incarnation of Piotr's baby sister!

A Sexy alternate take on a Classic Marvel Silver age Ruler!

A  Simple Color Variant to the most heroic version of Creed we're likely to see.! 1st image is to show contrast between aoa/Exiles costume.

Next up: Exiles Thunderbird aka T-Bird!

Nice to see the Exiles get some more love

I can't wait to get my hands on Blink and Magik :D

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

The new skins are amazing! I love them!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Love what you did with the Magic skin, and on top of that everything else looks great :) I pronounce you rising skinner of the month!

Damn good skins you made! Nice to see teams like Uncanny X-Force (not curent team, the awesome team before that), Young Avengers, and Exiles getting some attention.

Thanks Everyone for the kind words! While making them I was hoping people would like how the skins turned out and it's been pretty positive so far!  I really loved the Exiles and New Mutants but so much of the New Mutants stuff has already been done I was really happy to see there was a lot of fertile ground to cover on the Exiles though!  Thanks DeeDoo that really means a lot.  I've really loved coming to this board over the years and it just feels good to finally contribute something I love back :) but anyways.......

DAY FIVE: T-Bird, In his reality John Proudstar not only survived his initial few missions with X-Men but was actually unwillingly recruited as a member of Apocalypse's Four Horsemen: WAR.  His Fiery Spirit helped him rebel against his master however and he rejoined his teammates....well before becoming unhinged from time where the title Exiles begins.

Humanoid T-Bird, well before he goes all scary super Sayian I can knock out the Hulk Form, Spoilers...in one reality he knocks out the Hulk in a 100% Clean Brawl. The Markings are a little different from the reference pic because the artist drawing him really liked to mess around with his markings/colors/designs every issue.  I tried for what he looked like most of the time.  Hope that came across.

Shaman Thunderbird: This reality Thunderbird made peace with his rage and learned the mystic arts as became this incarnation of Alpha Flights Shaman.  Him and T-Bird share a strong connection early on thus why I felt he was important enough to include. It's also a much darker orange/red in later panels like the one I used.  This was just the best full body pic with mask on.

Original Thunderbird: a bit of two-fer cheat on this one!  T-Bird's original outfit before he became War.  If it just so happens to "slightly resemble" his 616 universe outfit well that's just co-incidence lol!

Ok this one's not exiles but Outsider mentioned Uncanny X-Force.  So here is Warpaths X-Force look.  Unfortunately after finishing it I did a search and saw that Iammingy already made a stunning version of this skin using the same base and everything lol.  My skin has a few slight differnces so I'll probably release it since I spent the time on it, but there really wasn't a need for it as his is skin is really great!

Up Next! Nocturne, Daughter of Nightcrawler, I took a chance on this one but think it paid off.....I hope you guys enjoy! 

Thnaks! So far mainly just the ps2 Skins.  Colossus/Mimic and Deadpool are the only ones who used the PC skins mainly because The Colossus Model is MUCH better for PC and deadpool just had a lot more detail.  I'll probably mess around with the PC skins more in the future though.