Favorite Characters to play as and why you love em!

Started by thedarkpoet, October 30, 2010, 04:11PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Rogue! Because I love her! And she it can seize powers of all enemies that facilitates game! she is strong and can fly.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Very easy: Deadpool: health regeneration, very powerful atacks, funny, he looks pretty good and he has teleport ability.-Somebody take a picture!
Silver sUrfer: C'mon, it's Silver Surfer! Who doesn't like him?
Ghost Rider: Fire, fire and fire...
Moon Knight: I like moon, i like knights, so i like Moon Knight too!
Sorry for bad English, i'm not American.

December 31, 2010, 11:39PM #17 Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 11:41PM by Jerkman
 :deadpool: - love the character himself and his constant jokes (and also his healing)
:madrox: - i keep overwhelming enemy forces with his dupes :)
:moonk: - same like Zillo, he's Moon Knight. i also like him as a comic book character
:hawkeye: - so many different arrows: fire, ice, stun...
:gambit: - similar to Moon Knight's explanation
:punisher_logo: - shoot villains up!!!
:genis: - he is sooo powerful and so better than Silver surfer

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

:storm: Because she is my favorite Marvel character.
:emmafrost: Because her powers made from WhiteKing and because she is hot and i love her powers and telepath.
:psylocke: Because she is a psychic ninja.
:phoenix: Because i llove her powers and how she has different personalities such as Dark Phoenix and Jean as herself.
:elektra: Because i love her ninja powers.
:rogue: Because Nowwhere man booster for her and her powers.
:spiderwoman: Because she is HOT and i like her powers.
:wolverine: Because he is  always serious.
:cyclops: Because he can shoot lasers from his eyes and because he usually leads the team.
:deadpool: :iceman: : :spiderman: Because they are funy and always have jokes during combat.
:magneto: Because his magnetic powers.
(I have more but i dont want to take up to much space.)

:iwoman: becaues it's just sick to max out her kinetic snare and do a Star Wars force choke on a roomful of trolls.
:genis: he's just cool.
:hulk_icon: because he's  :hulk_icon:.
:hawkeye: because you have to use strategy so he can survive while you build him up. But once you do, LOOK OUT! His extreme attack in close quarters can take out even the Dark FF in one shot.

February 14, 2013, 05:28PM #20 Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 05:35PM by Outsider
I usually like playing with my all-time favorite characters - :wolverine:, :ghostr:, :blade:, and :punisher_logo:. In my opinion, those are the four toughest sons-of-guns in any Marvel Universe. I especially like playing as them in Mephisto's Realm - Epic! I like playing as anti-hero bad-asses, so playing as :psylocke: and :venom: are cool too. And then there's :magneto:. Why? Because he's the friggin' Master of Magnetism! I feel so damn powerful when playing as him - especially with MUALover's Magneto booster.

I have some favorites of my own as well :chuckle:

Black Panther is one of my favorites (with a booster from Brolly the legendary super saiyan). He's more faster and deadlier capable of multiple continuous hits in a short period of time which is an advantage to slower enemies (just like those friggin' Super Soldiers)  :panther:

Scarlet Witch with SuperNatural-Witch's booster is also one hell of a mod capable of destroying obstacles and stuffs with her Hex Explosion (I love playing with that power :p). Plus the other abilities infused upon her which makes her more perfect  :scarletw

Magneto with MUALover's booster hardly leaves my roster because --- he's just plain cool  :magneto:

Captain America with Nowhereman's booster surely made him more powerful and some of his attacks are more useful now considering he now has a stun attack. He's a bruiser for me  :capamer:

Colossus with NowhereMan's booster is another one because he's a hard hitter (apart from Hulk although Colossus is my favorite between the two) and he's a bit fast. I really love the way he tackles down his enemies and all  :colossus:

Jean Grey/Phoenix with MUALover's booster - nuff said  :phoenix:

Elektra with Nowhereman's booster which made her more deadly and more ninja-ish which I really like  :elektra:

Emma Frost by WhiteKing is a handy mod to play with and in her diamond form, you stand up a chance against facing Mephisto.  :emmafrost:

Guardian by Sbarth13 - I just love how the powers were evenly distributed to this mod  :guardian:

Iron Fist by iammingy is also quite a hard hitter and I just love seeing him whipping out those Kung-fu moves  :ifist:

Invisible Woman with MUALover's booster is very handy-dandy because of her kinetic powers aaaand she can hold enemies around her which is very useful during precarious situations  :iwoman:

Storm with MUALover's booster made her more of a goddess and I will worship her  :storm:

Deadpool with nshinnosuke's booster -- I just love how he lash those swords out. Combined with his long-ranged attacks, agility and teleportation ability, he's one lean, mean fighting machine  :deadpool:

Nova by Harpua1982 is also very awesome and has variation of attacks that can trip, stun and knockbacks. Awesome indeed  :nova:

Wolverine and X-23 (by Norrin Radd with nshinnosuke's booster) makes a very great tag-team and so far my best close-ranged combatants leave beside Captain America and Black Panther  :wolverine: :x-23:

Oh but there are also the villains:

Moonstone by WhiteKing has many useful powers and add up her intangible ability allowing her to pass through walls and such.  :warbird:

Green Goblin by BLaw is very fun to play with and pretty handy with long ranged attacks  :greengoblin:

Omega Red by idrinkdrpepper -- the coil attacks are pretty much awesome and I also love his deathspores  :omega:

Thanos by Harpua1982 with MUALover's booster became meaner and badder than he used to be.

No Mod Team
Mr. Fantastic, Silver Surfer, Dare Devil, Captain America