Thor cannot be swapped?

Started by Outsider, January 28, 2013, 06:16AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Due to all the great mods I'm seeing, I have a question: At Asgard when you come to the statue of :thor:, it seems as though the power called "Thor's Rage" is the only power that can allow you to progress. Is that true? Because if so, that means he must stay on the roster just so you can progress through the game. If anyone has done it another way without him, give me the 411. I'd like to think all 27 roster spots can be used, and one isn't reserved for :thor:.

Quote from: Outsider on January 28, 2013, 06:16AM
Due to all the great mods I'm seeing, I have a question: At Asgard when you come to the statue of :thor:, it seems as though the power called "Thor's Rage" is the only power that can allow you to progress. Is that true? Because if so, that means he must stay on the roster just so you can progress through the game. If anyone has done it another way without him, give me the 411. I'd like to think all 27 roster spots can be used, and one isn't reserved for :thor:.

There is an optional route at the beginning of the stage as you enter. Before you head on, turn to the left side until you see floating rocks which leads towards some trolls you have to defeat. Well anyways, after that, just go on until you reach a path where three statues stood (You can actually see this not too far from Thor's statue although a barrier prevents you from going here -- that's why I mentioned the left route earlier) a match occurs, flames starts to appear in front of the statues and all you have to do is to throw 4 of the trolls in it. And there you go :)

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on January 28, 2013, 07:32AM
There is an optional route at the beginning of the stage as you enter. Before you head on, turn to the left side until you see floating rocks which leads towards some trolls you have to defeat. Well anyways, after that, just go on until you reach a path where three statues stood (You can actually see this not too far from Thor's statue although a barrier prevents you from going here -- that's why I mentioned the left route earlier) a match occurs, flames starts to appear in front of the statues and all you have to do is to throw 4 of the trolls in it. And there you go :)

Ok, cool. Thanks. Haven't played this game in a long time, so I don't remember everything - just vaguely.

You're welcome :D
Same here, the last time I played MUA was when I still had it in my PSP XD

Anyways, when I started playing it on pc, it took me a while before realizing that path until I began to explore around :D