Which PSP exclusives did you enjoy?

Started by jonchang, July 30, 2007, 03:08AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've been wondering. Why do they put Dark Phoenix if Jean Grey is already inside?

Why did they put X-Man if they have Cable? ;) Maybe he helped get better reception on ESPN. :)

September 26, 2007, 10:14PM #2 Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 10:27PM by matt710
Quote from: Midnight Curse on July 30, 2007, 03:08AM
I've been wondering. Why do they put Dark Phoenix if Jean Grey is already inside?

I don't know if you ever played as her but she is way different than Jean, and more powerful too.  All different effects and sounds.  I know it dosn't make much sense because Dark Phoenix adn Jean were not really ever separately present at the same time.  However, the phoenix force has been known to have its own separate manifestation from Jean. 
Also this isn't the first X-Men game to do this.  Next Dimension had Psylocke/Revanche and Phoenix/Dark Phoenix in the game.   
  From the Ashes she will rise.

there all really fun im not to good with cable though.

Are these exclusives for PSP or DS cuz I have the game for PSP and these aren't the exclusive characters. they are Ronin, Hawkeye, Captain marvel, and Black Widow. Or are they mods?

ooooooooooo hahahaha my bad, wow i didnt even realize that, sorry.

I think that they put Dark Phoenix because she is more more powerful than Jean Grey, and the flight' effects are better (two wings of the phoenix appear when she is flying).

The exclusive character I honestly don't like is X-Man,they would have made Psylocke with the telekinetic powers and her psychic katana.

The bad thing of these 4 characters is that like Iron Man, Deadpool and Profesor X they don't have their own danger room courses.

Can someone post pics of the characters in action?

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

here you have a link to see pics of Cable,X-Man and Cannonball. Maybe i do some pohotos of Dark Phoenix soon

http://www.ojgames.com/article/articleview/960729/

Thanx :D

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

February 08, 2008, 01:03PM #12 Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 01:22PM by dark_raven
If someone wants to know what are the costumes of each character:

CABLE :cable::

DARK PHOENIX :phoenix:(she only has one costume):

I'll put pictures of the costumes of Cannonball and X-Man when I find pictures that has that costumes

thanks a lot

Here they are :D

X-MAN:

CANNONBALL:

thanks a lot

Can you find smaller pics? Those take way too long to scroll down to the bottom of the Quick Reply box.

Have you ever thought of finding some pics of them in action in XML2?