Your roster :D

Started by Zuzu_009, February 11, 2013, 04:12AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Zuzu_009 on February 16, 2013, 06:55AM
I can feel you man! I can feel you a lot  :P
With new mods and boosters coming, I hardly find it to finish the game  :eek:

And same here, I always tend to use a substitute Psylocke mannequin whenever I use Revanche someone really needs to make a mannequin for her D:

And here's my previous roster before I compiled and all-Xmen team -- it was supposedly and all Avengers team but thought of having an all men heroes/villain team :chuckle:

Nice roster! ilike the background. :storm:

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on February 16, 2013, 06:55AM
And here's my previous roster before I compiled and all-Xmen team -- it was supposedly and all Avengers team but thought of having an all men heroes/villain team :chuckle:

The placement of your characters is very good!  Did you get lucky or did you plan where each one went?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: Lightning249539 on February 16, 2013, 08:29AM
Nice roster! ilike the background. :storm:

Quote from: fox456 on February 16, 2013, 10:03AM
The placement of your characters is very good!  Did you get lucky or did you plan where each one went?

Thanks again :D I already had some ideas about their placements although I've had a lot of trials-and-errors especially who to place on the back row because not everyone had mannequins as big as the Hulk or Luke Cage :P

or Thing.  His mannequin is really too big.

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 15, 2013, 03:05PM
See? MY roster is in a constant state of flux..if I will ever finish the game on hard and unlock all achievements? Oh ze horrah ze horrah! :P

2 psylocke mannies in there until someone has the heart to make a revanche mannie ( wink wink)
I also love Munroe Background too Prof X is looking at every mutant with his Cerrebro. :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on February 17, 2013, 09:32AM
I also love Munroe Background too Prof X is looking at every mutant with his Cerrebro. :storm:

Thank you!  Since I am team Xmen most of the way, it seemed fitting ;)

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 17, 2013, 11:04AM
Thank you!  Since I am team Xmen most of the way, it seemed fitting ;)
Where did you get it from i would love to download that kind of background. :storm:

oh wow you would have to look in the mods and conversion list, i dont remember who exactly from, but there are working links as I recall.

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Quote from: fox456 on February 17, 2013, 08:32AM
or Thing.  His mannequin is really too big.

Indeed  :eek: It almost leveled the size of Hulk's :P Wherein I think the think could have been a little smaller at least, in my perspective XD

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 17, 2013, 12:00PM
oh wow you would have to look in the mods and conversion list, i dont remember who exactly from, but there are working links as I recall.

It is in that section :) I think there are 3 or 4 existing backgrounds available?  :nod:

hmm might as well post mine!

All DC Roster (well so far :P)

And then my All X-Men Roster!

God I love not having to change characters all the time when I can have as many as I want! mwhahahaha ;D

Anyways, my Avengers Roster is up next :]

Quote from: Me on March 24, 2013, 01:49AM
hmm might as well post mine!

And then my All X-Men Roster!

God I love not having to change characters all the time when I can have as many as I want! mwhahahaha ;D

Anyways, my Avengers Roster is up next :]

The DC roster is awesome :D As well as the X-Men :) (and that's a nice Beast mannequin as well). I hope more DC mods will be made in the future :eek:

My current was supposedly a Civil War inspired roster but I stopped midway and just included a few other characters  :chuckle:

I'm I seeing things, or has Thor crossed over to DC?  :)

Actually, it's nice to see the DC screen filling up....

The Thor manny is because of the Red Tornado mod, they share the same number.

Anyways thanks everyone!