What is the strongest character in the game?

Started by Fabianrm, April 02, 2010, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I would have to go with Wolverine. Other who I think have a lot to offer are Silver Surfer, Mr.Fantasic, and Moon Knight. Second tiers would be Hulk, Ghost Rider, Deadpool, and Human Torch. Now if I had to go with whos the strongest with how I use there skill points would be Wolverine and Ghost Rider.

Now with "broken Mods" would be Shadowcat lol.

Without mods? I think Silver Surfer is among the best. With mods? Phoenix.

Quote from: saman.D on January 14, 2012, 04:32PM
if u ask me i just share my experience
since i have a twin brother in game killing the guys fast is most important and he always take venom and doctor doom (2 lot is for him and 2 slot for me ) and all i get in game is just walking around and watching him swift kill and instant kill all the bosses and guys!!!
i almost tryed every thing exept sliver surfer and mr fantastic cuse i think they're lame and boring

Try Human Torch and Captain Marvel.  They might help you beat enemies quicker than your brother!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Just on punching strength I would say  :capamer: and :wolverine:.  On the power side  :genis:, :humant:, and :silvers:. In close quarters,  :hawkeye: and  :moonk: extremes make the biggest of bosses cry for their mommys. The most dementedly wrong would go to  :strange:. What do you do when somebody turns you into a crate? Also has anyone used  :iwoman:? Equip her with White Ring of Manderin, turn her invisible, and do a Star Wars Force choak on the entire room at the same time. A room full of trolls hanging in the air choaking to death. And they don't even know why. Funny as all get out. But that's just wrong.

without i go with wolverine and invisible woman

with mod i go with emma frost, domino, x23

I AM A SNAKE WITH COLD SKIN, NO EMOTIONS,
THAT SLITHERS AROUND SEARCHING FOR PREY WITH ITS TONGUE,
SWALLOWING DOWN THOSE THAT LOOK TASTY.

vanilla game: wolverine, I think, and Iron Man. wolvie was always the last to go down.

I would go with the Sorcerer Supreme, the Master of Mystic Arts  :strange: since he can
1. Fly
2. Teleport
3. Steal Health and
4. Convert entire mobs into allies

wolverine imo was a beast in xmen legends....being similar games id assume the same for mua!

With Spider-woman you can be really cheap.Just boost her focus,add all points to her 1st power(the beam) and equip her with the outfit that gices you a bonus to the beam and you can just spam that power all day long... :spiderwoman: :thumbsup2:

July 18, 2012, 07:35AM #40 Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 07:43AM by lakan
Without the mods, I think Silver Surfer is the strongest. But what the heck? With knowledge in modding, you can easily make your most favorite character the strongest in the roster by increasing his/her power damage in the talent file and by making that character embattled with useful powers. BTW, too much increase of power damage makes the game boring, when you kill the villains very effortlessly.

Let's change the play!

If your talking overall, not including mods then id say.
:humant: :iceman: :storm:

The strongest in the game to me without the mods are  :wolverine: :storm: :hulk_icon: :thing:.