The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Started by LEMOnz7, February 26, 2013, 12:37AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was so excited when I saw this. I just had to post this here.

It is a better costume than both the Sam Raimi version and the one from the first movie of Marc Webb. I am tired of the costume changing so many times. A lot of people hate the costume in the Amazing Spider-Man movie, but I think it is not that bad. It seems more modern and high tech, even though it seems to be something made out of a basketball. This new one is good, but I want a picture of the whole concept, just not the torso and the head.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

Oh my, that's Mary Jane? How much make up and video editing will she have in the movie?

Thanks for the updated picture Marvintage. The suit is a mix of Ultimate Spider-Man and Sam Raimi's movie adaption. This new is more classic and that's awesome. But I am going to miss the one made of basketballs. I like the more modern, high tech look. Sort of brings Spider-Man to the future, a bit more than the new suit.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

The suit actually looks great. Feels like the classic Spidey outfit. You know, something we have never seen in any of the modern movies yet, so I love that change

well with the new costume, I'm guessing theres going to be more epic skins on the release of the game. (hoping it's still coming to pc) like the eyes are going to be right finally.  :highfive:
--Peter Parker(Earth 616)
" Well, wobble my webs and call me shaky! It's Goldilocks-- the hippest hammer in the west! "

She's 21, Andrew Garfield (Peter Parker) is 20. Seems fitting to me.

Quote from: Teancum on February 27, 2013, 03:55AM
She's 21, Andrew Garfield (Peter Parker) is 20. Seems fitting to me.
Andrew Garfield is 29...

I think they chose a bad actor for MJ.

Quote from: VenomSpawn on February 27, 2013, 03:22PM
Andrew Garfield is 29...

Lol -- looks like I picked a bad source for my info. Still, he LOOKS like he's 20 :P

Quote from: Lim1tD on February 27, 2013, 04:03PM
I think they chose a bad actor for MJ.
Really? She looks nothing like Kristen Stewart.

This insult was totally unneeded. I mean, okay, many people don't like Stewart, I don't like her, but insulting her in a thread, where she isn't mentioned is....unneeded.

But still, I will say what I already said. This woman will need lots of work on her face if they want to sell her as a beautiful love interest for Spidey :D