Batman next game after Arkam City

Started by Lightning249539, March 24, 2013, 05:23PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I wanted to ask this question because i have been searching the web on this topic and i wanted to know from you guys who do yall think should be the next main villian in the next game and why. And where should the next game setting take place. Here are why i choosed these six characters:

Scarecow: Becuase in Arkam City it shows that his mask appears, hinting that he is still alive, and because in the boat he messed one of Jokers Goons guys mind inside the boat. Also because he is trying to spread his Fear Toxin gas in Gotham.

Penguin: Because getting revenge from Batman for defeating him in the Iceburg Lounge.

Two- Face: Because getting revenge from Batman and Catwoman.

Hush: Because in Arkam City he escaped from Arkam to Gotham to get revenge from Wayne who is BATMAN.

Poison Ivy: To get revenge from everybody and Batman and Catwoman.
:storm:

Although I am pretty sure It was just a rumor, last I heard the next Batman Arkham game was going to be a prequel showing the early years of Joker and Batman and include other DC heroes.

If it is a sequel While I would love to see Posion Ivy be the main villain, I just don't think they would do that, so I would probably have to go with Harley Quinn, at least that is who I would like to see. But I know Scarecrow had those messgaes in the game saying he was planning a return, so it could be him.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 24, 2013, 07:57PM
Although I am pretty sure It was just a rumor, last I heard the next Batman Arkham game was going to be a prequel showing the early years of Joker and Batman and include other DC heroes.

If it is a sequel While I would love to see Posion Ivy be the main villain, I just don't think they would do that, so I would probably have to go with Harley Quinn, at least that is who I would like to see. But I know Scarecrow had those messgaes in the game saying he was planning a return, so it could be him.
Midnight can you please vote and i agree with i would love to see poison ivy as the main villian also i didnt put Harley Quinn up there because she is in the dlc Harley Quinn Revenge which she is already the main villian in the game, but i will add her in to the list for you to vote. She could be a main villian in the next game hopefully. And i think they would add other DC hereos too i agree with you on that too. Just like Batman Lego 2. :storm:

I vote for Joker. Awwwwww he ain't in there.

A master scheme developed by Hush seems interesting. Making a mini "quest"  in the previous game and continuing it in a later game (after the prequel) sounds interesting.

Im definetly interested in a sequel in wich scarecrow is the main villain!Hes appereance realy blew me away in the first game!
But that would mean that the game would be super twisted and you couldn know whats real or not...wich was cool in the asylum contex but i dunno i preffered the more controled nature of arkham city.(i felt a lot like i was in the animated series there)
Then theres hush,man i loved his brief apereance in the game and the bat's comment "i will deal with him tommorow"...or something like that.
For me harley blew her chance completly in the dlc revenge story.I dont think she deserves such a high place.I mean an insane harley who has no mental balance and definatly no briliant plan... when she has an obsession with joker denying her to think clearly .I mean,if she did act in her own mind she could actualy pull it off but seriously her being a main villain in an entire game...just no
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Quote from: Marvintage on March 28, 2013, 07:37PM
I vote for Joker. Awwwwww he ain't in there.

A master scheme developed by Hush seems interesting. Making a mini "quest"  in the previous game and continuing it in a later game (after the prequel) sounds interesting.
Ok I will add Joker cause the inmates did say that Joker may be playing Batman. :storm:

I added Zsasz, Joker, Black Mask, Deadshot, because Zsasz could possibly escape his cage, Black Mask had a cameo appearance in the prison at the beginning of the game, Deadshot its possible that he broke out of that train looking lifter, Red Hood because to get revenge on Batman and because Batman did not treat him right. :storm:

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Fun fact is, Mark Hamill said goodbye to voicing Arkham Joker, and I barely doubt the tweet was neccasary after we all (SPOILER FOR Arkham City) saw him dying (END OF SPOILER), so I just think this is how it all began for Batman, without including Joker?
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

April 11, 2013, 05:19PM #10 Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 05:26PM by Lightning249539
So now the new villain is Deathstroke. :storm:
Also more info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_Arkham_Origins

April 11, 2013, 05:31PM #11 Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 05:53PM by Lightning249539
Also another villain Black Mask, Penguin, and Falcone  :storm:

Penguin looks odd without the bottle in his eye xD

Black mask was (a bit) expected, but still exciting

Most excited for Falcone though, he's awesome

Quote from: Polygone on April 12, 2013, 02:07AM
Penguin looks odd without the bottle in his eye xD

Black mask was (a bit) expected, but still exciting

Most excited for Falcone though, he's awesome
Well the reason why Penguin looks like that without his patch is beacause Batman Origins takes place before Arkham Asulym and Arkham City. :storm:

I know, just so used to Penguin with atleast a monocle, it looks weird not having anything in his eyes :P