Batman next game after Arkam City

Started by Lightning249539, March 24, 2013, 05:23PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I agree with mj fan! I'd love to see more playable villains and I'd also love to see batman facing catwoman in this game.

Yeah Owl City and Mj yall are right Batman should be able to fight Catwoman when she becomes a burgular and thief. Same for Harlequinn when she meets Joker. And sorry for keep saying this but did anybody heard about Scarecrow being in the game I really want him in the game. :storm:

I am really excited for this game, but I must say I am a bit disappointed that not even a single female character has been announced to be in the game yet :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 26, 2013, 09:29PM
I am really excited for this game, but I must say I am a bit disappointed that not even a single female character has been announced to be in the game yet :/
Yeah. They might appear as side jobs villians.:storm:

July 19, 2013, 01:40AM #49 Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 08:34AM by Suigetsu
So, why did they turn Copperhead into a woman?! Wasn't there enough women to work with?!

Edit: Okay, my bad, didn't know DC changed up Copperhead too in this New 52 world. But, what did I expect...Still, I don't give these guys much of a chance. If the game succeeds (and not just because it's part of a great franchise and some of the characters ride the coattail of the movies), I'll be the first one to admit how great they are. Until that happens, I'll remain sceptical about this game.

July 19, 2013, 04:06AM #50 Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 04:09AM by Polygone
They have characters like Ivy,Harley, Man-bat, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, Mad hatter, Humpty Dumpty even, and they chose...Copperhead, freaking Copperhead

Her/his/its trailer looked cool, but this game picks out the worst villains, I know that this is what the game is trying to do (shine the spotlight on unpopular villains)

But its like picking freaking Kiteman

I hope they pick a few better villains, Bruno Mannheim for example, I feel like his canibalism fits right into the Arkhamverse, such a shame -_-
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I really hope they can actually deliver a good enough game

I still hear nothing about Scarecrow :/. :storm:

Catwoman is not gonna be in it :( at least not in story for sure :/ because the handheld game they're coming out with...operation blackgate I think it's called shows the first meeting of Batman and Catwoman and in the timeline of the games it happens after Batman Arkham City Origins so there's no way she'd be in since they don't meet till after this game...hope that makes sense XD
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

Also when they announced Copperhead they also sort of teased at Batgirl being in the game too ;D
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

Chrismarblez is right Copperhead the New 52 one is going to be in Batman Arkham Origins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6D1BU1eB_E
:storm:

I looked around for her on the DC Wikia, and I couldn't find anything, so I had a hard time accepting her existance.

July 19, 2013, 07:27PM #57 Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 12:12AM by Me
The only Copperhead I remember is this one lol

As for Batgirl, I could honestly see them putting her in the game. Explaining the way she became Oracle and what she did before.