Batman next game after Arkam City

Started by Lightning249539, March 24, 2013, 05:23PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was so happy when I saw this this morning. I am excited to see Ivy returning.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wow this game is going to be amazing especially if its rated M. I like how they change the characters looks by changing them up instead of re-using their old looks. And I knew they were going to put Firefly back in the game. I really hope Catwoman is in the game. :storm:

I hope we get to learn more about Hush or even Azrael in this one! Was very interested to see how their story would play out.

I second that, Hush, Azrael, and Red hood are what I'm hoping have some screen time in the game.

I wish they could have Oracle become Batgirl and assist Batman physically. I want Night wing and Robin to have more screen time as well. :storm:

Well Barbara can't just dawn her suit again just like that, because well, she's paralyzed and it would take some time to recover (if we're talking new 52 Barbara haha) or have her use some robotic legs but I doubt it. Having her for challenge maps would be cool though c:

But maybe the Huntress? She was teased by Vicki Vale in Arkham City. Or even Cassandra Cain would be pretty badass.

Quote from: Me on February 28, 2015, 06:40PM
Well Barbara can't just dawn her suit again just like that, because well, she's paralyzed and it would take some time to recover (if we're talking new 52 Barbara haha) or have her use some robotic legs but I doubt it. Having her for challenge maps would be cool though c:

But maybe the Huntress? She was teased by Vicki Vale in Arkham City. Or even Cassandra Cain would be pretty badass.
Yeah I was thinking about Huntress as well when Vicki Vale said that she is another vigilante. But do you think Superman will get involved or not. :storm:

This isn't really a superman styled game, so I don't think so

Ivy and Firefly look amazing, so glad to see these two returning. Why isn't it june yet :(
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on March 01, 2015, 12:58PM
This isn't really a superman styled game, so I don't think so

Ivy and Firefly look amazing, so glad to see these two returning. Why isn't it june yet :(
I already knew Firefly was going to return since he appeared in Origins it wouldn't make sense for him not to include him in the final Arkham game. Also what about the Rat Catcher. The Rat Catcher mask and gloves are seen in Arkham Origins, Arkham Asulym, and his poster appears in Arkham City. In addition in Arkham City Penguins thugs been talking about Penguin taking The Rat Catcher. So I would love to see a side mission for him in Arkham Knight since he have been mentioned as an easter egg in the Arkham series. I want to see him physically in the actual game.

:storm:

Rat catcher has been confirmed death in the arkham comics. So I don't think its likely :P

Quote from: Polygone on March 03, 2015, 12:31PM
Rat catcher has been confirmed death in the arkham comics. So I don't think its likely :P
I read that he might still be alive because some of the thugs mentioned him still being alive.

Arkham City Incident

The Ratcatcher does not appear in-game, although he has been mentioned as being locked up in Arkham City and hiding, in fear for his life. He figured that he could sell items that his rats found in the sewers of Gotham City, creating a small market. This attracted the Penguin's attention, and some time later, Otis Flannegan was dragged into the museum, screaming for his life, never to be seen again. Penguin's Gang mentioned that he was supposed to have ironically been eaten by his rats, but after they ignored him for several days, Penguin tossed Ratcatcher to his shark Tiny, who presumably ate him. While it is believed he is dead, a conversation in the game can be heard between two thugs discussing another thug being eaten alive by rats, alluding to the possibility that Otis was still alive. He was also mentioned in a riddle that can be found in the Industrial District.

Oowh didn't know that.
Kinda interessting to see how he would look considering Scarecrow already seems badly damaged by Croc

Really excited for this! Being able to switch characters mid-gameplay should pretty fun. Too bad you can't play multiplayer. I would love to play with my friend on the story. Also I hope there's more characters than just those 4, maybe Red Hood could join in. He would be pretty interesting considering his arsenal of weapons. :p

April 28, 2015, 03:13PM #194 Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 03:22PM by Lightning249539
Quote from: Me on April 28, 2015, 02:38PM
Really excited for this! Being able to switch characters mid-gameplay should pretty fun. Too bad you can't play multiplayer. I would love to play with my friend on the story. Also I hope there's more characters than just those 4, maybe Red Hood could join in. He would be pretty interesting considering his arsenal of weapons. :p
Its almost like playing MUA or X-men Legends, but I love the new look for Robin, Catwoman, and Nightwing. I wish Bat Girl can join.