Which Star Wars Episode did you enjoy watching the most?

Started by jonchang, August 01, 2007, 07:25PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I enjoyed ROTS Ep. III because it had most of the intense action and saber duels.

I chose Episode 3! But I liked them all except for the title to Episode 2, sounds more like Attack of the clowns than anything. They should have named it the Clone Wars or something like that.

Quote from: cable2099 on September 06, 2007, 01:44PM
I chose Episode 3! But I liked them all except for the title to Episode 2, sounds more like Attack of the clowns than anything. They should have named it the Clone Wars or something like that.

I agree. The 2nd episode is the worst IMO -- especially the part about Anakin-Padmé romance...

Yeah, lol. The only cool part was the Geonosis Arena all-out Jedi fight and Yoda totally PWNing Dooku.

The romance between Anakin and Padame had to be shown so we can see how Luke and Leia's parents came together and how they got married. We saw romance bloom between Han and Leia in the episodes 4-6. I dont understand what the problem with Anakin and Padame's romance is.

The acting was wooden, the actors had no chemistry, the dialog was cheesy, there was no buildup of sexual tension ala Han/princess, etc, etc.

ETA: ESB will always be the best SW movie :king:

Yes ESB is good! We should give Luke a hand for going up against Vader so bravely! :)

Quote from: BliZZ on September 07, 2007, 09:06AM
The acting was wooden, the actors had no chemistry, the dialog was cheesy, there was no buildup of sexual tension ala Han/princess, etc, etc.

BTW how many relationships do you know that are that way? :P

Quote from: BliZZ on September 07, 2007, 09:06AM

ETA: ESB will always be the best SW movie :king:

Exactly what I was trying to say... Thanks. ^^

In order, mine are:
ROTS (III)
ESB (V)
ROTJ (VI)
TPM (I)
ANH (IV)
AOTC (II)

Empire Strikes Back.

What can I say, I'm weak, I'm one of those crazy Boba Fett fans that think his face should be sekrit. And that the Force should stay mystical. Hence, the new trilogy kinda rubbed me the wrong way from the start.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

hooray Noelemahc is back! sorry i may be a little behind the times...on topic though i liked all of the old movies best...ROTS was ok and the action was really cool but the guy who played Anikin was so bad...i honestly think i could have done a better job than him...oh well