Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Started by jonchang, August 01, 2007, 07:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Has anyone thought of getting this game? The trailer looks cool, especially since Vader's "secret apprentice" rips a Star Destroyer out of the sky using nothing but the Force, and using a Force bubble to smash two TIE fighters and knock twenty Imperial stormtroopers off their feet. I'm definitely considering getting that game for my PS2.

Here's the link to the trailer: http://starwars.yahoo.com/

hell yeah, the star destroyer getting pulled looks friggen sweet, and he uses push on it to stop it right at his feet, coolness!

Nope, way to over-the-top for me.  I could maybe see Yoda or the Emperor bringing down a SSD, but not some small-potatoes no-name apprentice to Vader.  Plus they brag about their physics (which admittedly are very cool), but they've spent two years working on the game.  They should have bought one of the many engines that can do the same thing and built from there.

i would get it if it came out for pc but since theyve taken the dark path and decided to leaveus out of the fun im not interested

September 07, 2007, 09:27AM #4 Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 09:30AM by cable2099
I know what you mean, the PC is getting hosed in alot of game releases. That is why I dont like the consoles very much but will buy one just to have it. The PC you can do so much more with than the consoles and I think the PC has way much better graphics anyways and better sound drivers. Pretty soon PC games are going to go the way the VHS tapes did after DVDs were released. Extinct!

ooooh.. evil prevails.. count me in!