MUA1 Non-Marvel Character Mod Catalog

Started by Midnightphoenix, July 20, 2011, 07:04PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Captain Planet is suffering from Mediafire's "download key" issue, meaning that the mod wasn't removed -- it's just a temporary problem that Mediafire deals with. It usually goes away after a couple of days. If it persists after a week, I'll look into it.

I just added the Alien mod. Added it the same way I add all mods. He wont show up in game. Is there a conflict I am missing? Installed mods are Ancient one, Mordo, Miles Morales and Predator. all work except mordo who has no powers.

Nope, there are no conflicts with your character roster (as far as I can tell).

Did you use the all powers cheat? Start a new game when you added Baron Mordo or the Xenomorph to your roster? Ensure that all the files from the mod downloads were dragged into their proper main game folders? Sometimes you can unconsciously put things in the wrong folders and as a result, have certain mods become buggy.

Alex mercer mod when XD!
This used to be a nice neighborhood

Good day to all! I new here, but have some ideas for characters to i think deserve mod. Since there not many anime characters, especially Waifus, can i ask someone to do mod for Kurumi Tokisaki(from Date a live series) and Artoria Pendragon(from Fate series)? It will be really great to play this 2 in this game, that you gays think? If someone can do them, i have some ideas about skills and costumes that they can get.

Quote from: Batman2077 on October 31, 2021, 09:42AM
Good day to all! I new here, but have some ideas for characters to i think deserve mod. Since there not many anime characters, especially Waifus, can i ask someone to do mod for Kurumi Tokisaki(from Date a live series) and Artoria Pendragon(from Fate series)? It will be really great to play this 2 in this game, that you gays think? If someone can do them, i have some ideas about skills and costumes that they can get.

Welcome to the forum! To make requests for a certain character mod, feel free to post in the Big Mod Request Thread, which is here: https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4082.0.html. Perhaps a modder will like your idea and may take it on... you never know.