I know for damn sure that nobody saw this one coming. As some of you know, I'm a pro wrestling fan, and Bret "Hit Man" Hart is my all-time favorite wrestler. However, Bret wasn't playing as a character
per se -- that's really who he was. The greatest character
in wrestling history is this man -- Mark Calaway, known around the world as the Undertaker
. Even non-wrestling fans know who this man is. Having dedicated 30 years of his life to this character, breaking his body in the ring for our entertainment, he has retired at Survivor Series 2020 (30 years precisely since his debut). Known for the most iconic entrance ever, his Wrestlemania undefeated streak (before it was snapped), his mysterious moments of awe, and the many inventive match types he's participated in, there is no one from WWE more suitable to become a mod for MUA than him. Now you can continue his dark reign of digging holes and burying souls on the Masters of Evil. Enjoy my own tribute to his legacy, and check him out.FEATURES
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Teleport (press jump while blocking), and Deadman Inc. (will resurrect if defeated, cannot be stunned, slowed, or mind-controlled).
-2 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin and sound files.
-Uses assigned number #70 (shares with Penance, will clash on mannequin.)NEEDS
Skins of his American Bad Ass and Ministry attires. (I know my skin of the modern one isn't perfect. I did what I could, as I'm still not a seasoned model converter.)MOVESET
1. Pure Striker: Releases a haymaker punch that knocks an enemy back. Also improves grab smash.
2. Chokeslam: Catches the nearest enemy and performs a variation of his trademark move.
3. Hellfire Blast: Throws a large explosive fireball from the gates of Hell at enemies.
4. Tombstone Piledriver: Grabs an enemy and performs a modified version of his finisher, hurting nearby enemies as well.
5. Death Valley Welcome: Summons lightning bolts from the sky down upon enemies. 2X damage if enemies are on the ground.
6. Wrestlemania Streak: Calls forth spirits of those he's beaten during his undefeated streak to haunt and attack enemies.
7. (Boost) Lord of Darkness: His "Ministry" theme plays as energy spending is reduced.
8. (Boost) American Bad Ass: His "Big Evil" theme plays as he and his allies gains higher melee damage and 10% critical chance.
9. (Boost) From The Darkside: His classic theme plays as the area simulates his iconic entrance. He gains higher durability and healing.
10. (Xtreme) Rest In Peace: Unleashes a dark blast that has a chance of burying enemies under their gravestones.SPECIAL NOTE
This mod contains 1 minute snippets of WWE entrance themes. I claim no credit for these tracks.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, animation mixing, skins, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects, scripts, etc.BUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?p26th5igqndrt79