The Outsider's Crypt (Contains over 320 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 09, 2024, 06:54AM #2595 Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 06:58AM by Shabranigdu
Quote from: Outsider on February 09, 2024, 06:06AMIt's been awhile since I last checked on Dracula. I'll look into it when I get a chance, and reach out to you on Discord.

Thank you sir. I noticed, one of the 3 woman skins is not included, 10711.igb. Yes, I see it's in Morbius' files. Not sure about the t posing yet, that may still be another story with the MK exe because other references to effects from the official characters patch also don't work in there

Everyone, the following mods have been updated...

:punisher_logo: Punisher: Added Modern skin, fixed Flamethrower & boost sounds. Herostat has changed.
Jessica Jones: Added two more skins, newer HUDs.
Blue Marvel: Added two more skins, newer HUDs. Herostat has changed.
Miles Morales: Added three skins & HUD. Herostat has changed.
Luna Snow: Added Summer Lilac skin, newer HUDs, Herostat has changed.
Wave: Added three more skins, newer HUDs. Herostat has changed.
Dracula: Now doesn't take damage in certain moves, added maiden skin.
Gwenpool: Added Winter skin & HUD, added more passives. Herostat has changed.
Agents Of Shield: (Jemma Simmons) Added Researcher skin & HUD, (Melinda May) added additional voice lines. Herostat has changed for Jemma.
Stan Lee: Added additional voice lines.
Pixie: Added newer mannequin.

I know I have other mods that I have to update, but I'll get to them at another date.

Quote from: Shabranigdu on February 09, 2024, 06:54AMThank you sir. I noticed, one of the 3 woman skins is not included, 10711.igb. Yes, I see it's in Morbius' files. Not sure about the t posing yet, that may still be another story with the MK exe because other references to effects from the official characters patch also don't work in there

Dracula now has that maiden skin, but I didn't see any T-pose issues with him. I have no idea what's causing that to happen in your game, other than possibly what you mentioned with the MK exe.

Quote from: Outsider on February 17, 2024, 02:32PMDracula now has that maiden skin, but I didn't see any T-pose issues with him. I have no idea what's causing that to happen in your game, other than possibly what you mentioned with the MK exe.

Thanks sir, great work as always. I have your full MK built with that, it's awesome. So far it's served me to also have an extra roster more comfortably, that with Dracula is the only issue I've noticed with a character. When I experimented with the powerstyle it would take an interaction from Iceman but not another from Sabertooth or his own vampire bite, which was strange because Vampirella in the same roster also uses Sabertooth's. Also tried to use Black Panther smoke effect and didn't show up, I have that one too with the OCP, didn't manage to find a reason.
Anyway, I hope to not bother you, just some stuff I came across if you ever have the time