The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Outsider, your mod of Chun-Li is a lot of fun right! But I have a little bug with it, but it seems that this is only happening to me, for now, because the Aventureiromax told me that he has no problems with the mod. I'll send you a video for you to see.

https://www.youtube.com/v/BSA5gT5ynaI&feature=youtu.be

Proofreading Anderson ... in my game this also occurs ;)

The difference is that I don't use this method to change powers ^_^
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Dude I was thinking that my game is that was all buggy. I am facing one problem after another.

Quote from: aventureiromax on June 07, 2016, 07:34PM
Undoubtedly... Chun-li was a lot of fun  :applause: thanks for more this great mod  :thumbsup:
Quote from: Dorpond on June 07, 2016, 11:55PM
Awesome work!
Quote from: gakud on June 08, 2016, 07:43AM
The Chun-Li mod is great, love the skins and her sounds. Would definitely like to see more streetfighter characters.

Thanks for that. I am very proud of how she came out, and a lot of people seem to be enjoying her. Very good to see.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 08, 2016, 04:12PM
Outsider, your mod of Chun-Li is a lot of fun right! But I have a little bug with it, but it seems that this is only happening to me, for now, because the Aventureiromax told me that he has no problems with the mod. I'll send you a video for you to see.

https://www.youtube.com/v/BSA5gT5ynaI&feature=youtu.be
Quote from: aventureiromax on June 08, 2016, 05:06PM
Proofreading Anderson ... in my game this also occurs ;)

The difference is that I don't use this method to change powers ^_^

Oh, that! No, that's not a bug at all. Those two icons that aren't appearing are for the Shadow Lady exclusive powers. Normal Chun-Li won't see those powers at all. But, if you were to pick her Shadow Lady costume, they would appear. My apologies for any confusion.

While I'm at it, I should also point out that Shadow Lady cannot play any of Chun-Li's music themes, as she is the cyborg version that was captured and experimented on by M. Bison. So, just know that's not a bug, either.

BTW, for those who don't know, Chun-Li can also taunt. (It's mentioned in the "Triple Jump" description.) Just press heavy attack while blocking. Just like in the video games, her taunt can actually inflict 1 damage.

hi, i just tested ur kingpin, chun-li and quicksilver booster and they look great...especially quicksilver he used to be boring when compared with flash, but now is one of my favorite characters!

Hello, Outsider! I'm testing some of his mods here. At first I did not like much of mod Spawn, but now I'm really enjoying it. But unfortunately I have some details on it that I wonder if you can improve. I'm having trouble with the effects of light in the powers. Some powers do not seem to harm ... I miss some impact on enemies, when struck by the powers. His jump, the third jump, to me here has a different animation. You can include a terceito jump 360? I'm sorry if I'm being inconvenient, but your mod captivated me! Thanks for your work, Outsider!

https://www.youtube.com/v/dmB59R8LFWc&feature=youtu.be

Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 09, 2016, 11:51AM
Hello, Outsider! I'm testing some of his mods here. At first I did not like much of mod Spawn, but now I'm really enjoying it. But unfortunately I have some details on it that I wonder if you can improve. I'm having trouble with the effects of light in the powers. Some powers do not seem to harm ... I miss some impact on enemies, when struck by the powers. His jump, the third jump, to me here has a different animation. You can include a terceito jump 360? I'm sorry if I'm being inconvenient, but your mod captivated me! Thanks for your work, Outsider!

https://www.youtube.com/v/dmB59R8LFWc&feature=youtu.be

I welcome all feedback, so no, you're not bothering me. Spawn is one of my older projects, so some things may have been off, as I was still learning the ropes of modding at the time.
I believe I can fix the third jump anim. And you say that some powers don't harm the enemies? I really have to look into that. As for effects, I'm not much of an effects expert, so I'm not sure if I can fix those. I may use some new effects instead. It may take some time to improve on him, but thanks for bringing it to my attention while I am still active.

By the way, where did that awesome skin of him come from?!? Did you make that? Because I know I didn't, and that mannequin wasn't included either. Thanks for the future additions, as so many of my mods still require mannequins.

Quote from: blackheart on June 09, 2016, 07:44AM
hi, i just tested ur kingpin, chun-li and quicksilver nooster and they look great...especially quicksilver he used to be boring when compared with flash, but now is one of my favorite characters!

I agree -- The Flash was done so well, that it made Quicksilver look weak and slow by comparison. I had to even the playing field. Good to hear you're enjoying them.

Quote from: StarAndy on June 09, 2016, 12:26PM
outsider great mod from chun-li thanks.

I appreciate that. I had fun creating her, as it brought back some nostalgia.

Everyone, very important updates have been done for Clea, Rescue, Satana, Lara Croft, and the Gun Girls. They all have great skins and mannequins done by aventureiromax. So, check them all out.

Props to everyone trying their best to reduce the number of mods without mannequins. That number is starting to drop a bit.

Everyone, Groot and Spider-Girl have been updated. Groot has a new skin added, and Spider-Girl now has a mannequin -- thanks to andersonbrazil. Go check them out.

However, the biggest update yet is for that of DC's Black Canary, because she now shares her mod with a beloved classic character -- BATGIRL!!!! Yes, Oracle is no longer bound to that wheelchair, and returns with a vengeance. Let me know if I've done Barbara Gordon justice.

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8753.msg180043.html#msg180043

you know, i would love to see you do a samus aran and link mod considering all the nintendo news thats coming out lately, it would make sense too since they WERE supposed to be featured in the Wii version of MUA and even have some gameplay put out, but they were cut because the developers showed them off on a PS2 which is a competeor's console lol

Ladies and gentleman, important updates have been given to the following character mods: :bheart: Blackheart, Kurse, Mephisto, Nebula, :scorpion: Scorpion, :ultron: Ultron, and Wrecker.

What's so important about the updates? They all have mannequins now!!! We all have Julio Cabral to thank for that. I don't know if he's making more, but he's on fire right now.

Once again, I want to thank (in no particular order) Julio Cabral, Aventureiromax, Andersonbrazil, MelloMods, and Dr. Bruce Banner. Their combined efforts have dramatically cut down the list of mods without mannequins. We still have a large number of them to go (including non-Outsider mods :revanche: Revanche, Hellstrom, and Ronan the Accuser), but remember -- it was at 60+ before. It's now at 35. These mannequin makers deserve major props. :rockon:

In addition to the updates mentioned in the previous post above, significant updates have been done to Morbius, Spawn, and Black Canary.

For Morbius, he no longer has that :wolverine: Wolverine-looking skin anymore!!! And he now has a mannequin! Thanks to Julio Cabral.
For Spawn, a kick-ass new skin was added, as well as a mannequin! Thanks to Andersonbrazil. I also replaced his faulty effects and added a voice file!
For Black Canary, I added Aventureiromax's recent skins, including her Arrow costume, and Batgirl's Arkham costumes.

Check them out at The Crypt. More updates may be on the way, so stay tuned.