The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm still going to try it out. I plan to use the Magus as a skin swap (thanks for the idea, btw), and use the cocoon for a block effect. These will be custom models, so I'm not sure if that'll affect it or not. If all else fails, I guess I can hide the model and spawn another model while in block.

It'll happen, it's just that the skin-swap option is easier.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

June 02, 2013, 12:28PM #46 Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 01:01AM by Outsider
WARPATH

For my 200th post, I've released James Proudstar, known as :warpath: Warpath. It uses new boltons that represent his vibranium bowie knives the closest. I've designed him to have combat moves using his superhuman strength & speed, or his knives. This mod is also the very first one where I completed my very first HUDs and Loading Screen! Enjoy.

UPDATE: Now has flight, as I was originally unaware that he can fly.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. One of his powers can also be done in mid-air to save power space.
-4 skins: Classic, Uncanny X-Force, Thunderbird, Exiles (See "Skin Recommendations.")
-Abilities of Might and Flight.
-2 HUDs that would cover all skins, icons, sounds, mannequin, and loading screen - Outsider's first.
-Uses new bowie knife boltons
-Assigned number is #110.

MOVESET:
1. Warrior Punch (Releases a nasty uppercut punch. Can charge.)
2. Bowie Blaze (Rapidly slashes enemies with his knives nearly faster than the human eye. Bleed damage.)
3. Air Strike (Pounds the ground creating a seismic radial blast. Can also be done while jumping in mid-air.)
4. Thunderbird Throw (Grabs a nearby victim, swings them around, and throws them on release. Press and hold.)
5. Charging Proudstar (Leaps onto nearest enemy and stabs them with his knives.)
6. (Boost) Legacy (Gains more attack strength and attack speed.)
7. (Boost) Apache Hunter (Team boost. Lowers damage taken, improves def from projectiles, and shows enemies on the minimap.)
8. (Xtreme) Shaman of War (Fiercely attacks all enemies with his knives while using untapped shaman abilities.)

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation, Powerstyle & talent fixes & renames, HUDs, icons, sounds, loading screen etc.
Harpua1982 - Bowie Knife boltons
Lionsden99 - Thunderbird & Exiles skins
aventureiromax & BLaw: Classic & Uncanny X-Force skins
Julio Cabral - Mannequin

SKIN RECOMMENDATIONS:
While this mod uses aventureiromax's skins, I would recommend you get iammingy's skins respectively, and put them in the actors folder. He hasn't responded yet to contacts for permission to use them. But, just because I can't release them yet - doesn't mean you can't download them.
iammingy's Classic & X-Force skins: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,435.msg143258.html#msg143258 (Rename red & blue as 11005, and black & gray as 11006.)

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?wpb9k9b2l749nct

Sweet to see. I don't have time to check him out today, but will download and try soon.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Wow!  Terrific work on cranking out your mods!  I just downloaded Warpath and look forward to trying him out.  :D
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Warpath yay!  :jumping:

This make me want to finish my Fantomex mod. Which will be soon ;)

Another great addition for an X-Force team  :applause: Thanks a bunch! :)

You're welcome, fellas. I just wish the boltons I used for his knives were better... Yeah, I dig the black & gray X-Force wetworks team especially.

Quote from: Me on June 02, 2013, 09:49PM
Warpath yay!  :jumping:

This make me want to finish my Fantomex mod. Which will be soon ;)

Dude, putting Fantomex in MUA would make this game off the hook! If you need HUDs on load screens on that project, let me know. I'm making some load screens for a variety of characters, including Fantomex, Cloak & Dagger, Malice, Zatanna, etc.

June 20, 2013, 07:33AM #52 Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 11:03PM by Outsider
BLACKHEART

One of the mods I created that I'm most proud of - a mod for the popular and highly powerful son of Mephisto, and arch-enemy of Ghost Rider - the demon of darkness known as :bheart: Blackheart. His variety of powers and abilities make him a force to be reckoned with - as he should be. He is one of the most powerful villains in the Marvel universe, and you'll feel that way when you're playing as him. Pray for the unfortunate souls that run into him...

UPDATE: Changed his "Legion" power to have critical chance instead of psychic vulnerability, as the souls orbit him - not inside of him, thus still immune to Penance Stare.

FEATURES:
-6 moves, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme, including powers from his in-game boss counterpart.
-6 skins (plus 5 extra skins), all new HUDs and icons, sounds, 2 mannequins, and 2 new loading screens. (Icons = Outsider's first)
-Abilities of might, teleport (jump 3x), healing factor, dominance, possession, 50% chance of resurrection, and boss resistance.
-Doesn't use his in-game skin or hud. Original loading screen not replaced.
-New herostat.
-Included a Legion recolor file in case you want the effect purple instead of red.
-Uses his in-game assigned number #138.

MOVESET
1.  Black Energy: Quick laser that causes extreme knockback. Also upgrades grab smash.
2.  Telekinesis: Do I really have to explain this one? Really?
3.  Flames of Armageddon: Breathes out a large stream of hellfire at enemies.
4.  Stone Cold: Freezes nearby enemies into paralysis while draining their health.
5.  Dark Thunder: Fires a fierce lightning bolt at enemies for high damage.
6.  Lurking Demon: Teleports into the shadows and waits for the best moment to attack. Chargeable.
7. (Boost) White Noise: Induces fear in all nearby enemies, causing them to run away. Lowers enemy defense.
8. (Boost) Legion: Gathers many condemned souls to orbit him and becomes the Legion. More melee damage, speed, and critical chance. Inspired by the 1st Ghost Rider movie, except the souls are not inside him and thus is still immune to the Penance Stare.
9. (Boost) Grim Reaper: Turns into shadow form and releases a dark curse. All damage by affected enemies are reversed. Gains extra power -- Inferno, which will burn multiple enemies.
10. (Xtreme) Heart of Darkness: A huge radial burst of mystical black magic.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, HUDs, sounds, loading screens, effects recolor, hex-editing, etc.
Dihan - Shadow King base & animations
Quentin Hex - All skins except Demon and Hybrid
Andersonbrazil - Demon & Hybrid skins, animated mannequin
Julio Cabral - Still mannequin
Tien Shinhan - Possession ability
Owl City - Skull effects
MUALover - Lightning effects

BUGS:
A few have reported that whenever he teleports, he randomly reappears outside the play area and to his death. This doesn't seem to be a frequent occurence, however, and I personally have not seen this happen. Still, be wary.

GET IT HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?vabeeu4k9aaoi4l

Yay, you've completed your first mod (maybe?)! Proud of you :D I think I have an 'evil' plan doing a booster for Blackheart, is that alright to you? :) I'll download and test him as soon as I get home.. This looks amazing so far ;)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I should say congrats as well :D
I hope someone could already make a mannequin for this one :)

Sweet, very quick turn around. Glad to see the crypt is still open.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: MUALover on June 20, 2013, 09:18AM
Yay, you've completed your first mod (maybe?)! Proud of you :D I think I have an 'evil' plan doing a booster for Blackheart, is that alright to you? :) I'll download and test him as soon as I get home.. This looks amazing so far ;)

Hmm... I'd say White Tiger was my first mod, as Hank Pym was really a remix of Scabbia's Giant Man. If you'd like to do a booster for Blackheart, go right ahead. I've seen what you do with boosters... :rockon:

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on June 20, 2013, 10:27AM
I should say congrats as well :D
I hope someone could already make a mannequin for this one :)
Quote from: Oddark123 on June 20, 2013, 10:37AM
Sweet, very quick turn around. Glad to see the crypt is still open.
Quote from: Polygone on June 20, 2013, 10:45AM
Thank you for this amazing character :)

No doubt, fellas. Yeah, I'm hoping somebody makes a mannequin for him. Mods just don't seem complete without one. Also, if you'd rather the Legion effects be purple - matching the color scheme instead of red (movie version), there's a link to a recolor package at his section.

I have a question (nice mod btw! been waiting for a while for a Blackheart). Where am I supposed to put the IGB files? (MVC2 Gray, MVC2 Purple etc.)
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.