Ever since the day I came to Marvel Mods, the one mod I mainly requested was this man, so it is with pride that I introduce the unveiling of Jean-Phillipe (which may or may not be his real name), the three-brained super sentinel we all know as Fantomex
. With a large and unique moveset of firearms, evasive moves, and illusion powers, you can have some serious fun with this mod. This ain't no misdirection, boys and girls... he is finally here. Included with this mod is a stand-alone mod of his external nervous system called E.V.A.
She is not exactly the most original mod, as the majority of her moves are of Dihan
's Surge, but with some differences. Still, you'll find her fun to play as. Complete the (ideal) Uncanny X-Force collection.UPDATE: E.V.A. now shares #128 with Fantomex. Added Jocasta as an alternate costume for E.V.A. Now has a mannequin. Added improved skin by Julio Cabral. Added a voice file and altered his powerstyle file.FEATURES
-6 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme. Also a rather unique grab smash.... (Fantomex)
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. (EVA)
-Abilities of Mental Immunity (100% immune to mental attacks, stun, & mind control), and Flight for both. (Fantomex uses E.V.A. Glider.)
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin, and sound/voice file featuring Abel's voice from Street Fighter X Tekken
-2 hex-edited skins, 2 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, and sound file featuring Tricia Helfer's voice from Mass Effect 2. (EVA)
-Passives written in French, using Google Translate. (Fantomex)
-Both use assigned number #128FANTOMEX MOVESET
1. Diabolique: Fires a stream of bullets at his enemies. (Press & Hold)
2. Tromperie: Misdirects an enemy into thinking he is a... certain Master of Evil, ordering him to attack his fellow allies for a time.
3. Vertigo Blast: Fantomex in a radial flash convinces enemies that they are suffering from vertigo, stunning them for a time.
4. Smoke and Mirrors: Creates an illusion of a 2nd Fantomex to misdirect enemies' attention while lowering their defense and nullifying their special effects.
5. E.V.A.: His external nervous creates an electric pulse that orbits Fantomex and attacks enemies for a time.
6. Weapon XIII: Misdirects an anticipated enemy attack (causing them to move VERY slowly) while he evades and fires a deadly counter shot.
7. (Boost) Misdirection: Makes his enemies believe he is not there at all. Attacks gain higher momentum.
8. (Boost) Auto-Hypnosis: Enters a trance state to heal himself. However, this requires concentration, so his attack rating is decreased. E.V.A. deflects projectiles to protect him.
9. (Boost) Triple Threat: Uses all three of his brains in combat - reveals enemies on mini-map, time moves slowly except him + allies, and adds mental damage to melee attacks.
10. (Xtreme) Coup de Grāce: Fantomex sends E.V.A. to bounce off walls and attack with bio-electric charges.E.V.A. MOVESET
1. Electric Bolts: Fires multiple bio-electric projectiles. (Press & Hold)
2. Orbital Pulse: Creates an electric pulse that orbits her very fast and attacks enemies for a lengthy time.
3. False Image: Just like Fantomex, can create an illusion of a 2nd EVA to misdirect enemies' attention while lowering their defense and nullifying their special effects.
4. Bio-Electric Surge: Releases a chain of bio-electric power to shock nearby enemies. (Rapid Tap)
5. (Boost) Speed of Lightning: E.V.A. shares her bio-electricity to her allies, giving all of them enhanced movement and attack speed.
6. (Boost) Predator Mode: Forms razor-sharp blades, giving her higher melee and critical damage, and reveals enemies on the mini-map. Inspired by Uncanny X-Force comic.
7. (Xtreme) System Overload: E.V.A. charges up all of her bio-electric power and releases it in a violent blast.NEEDS
Outsider - Mod creation and coding (both), HUDs, icons, sounds, loading screens, Weapon XIII skin etc.
Me - Initial Fantomex unfinished mod creation, Fantomex Cluster skin
Julio Cabral - Fantomex Uncanny X-Force & Classic skins, mannequin, EVA sphere model
Dihan - Surge data
Aventureiromax - Jocasta skin
MJ Fan - Diamond Emma Frost skin substitute for E.V.A. BUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?8e38cmv9fawqmma