The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey I downloaded the Venom II and Fantomex mods and the Wolverine booster and then all of the icons disappeared; in the lower left hand corner where the faces should be there are just black holes and the same when I talk to anyone. Do you know what I might have done?
Sorry I'm new to all this (I couldn't get the Venom II and Fantomex mods to work either...)

Yeah I started a new game, it happens at that first section where he talks to you after beating Scorpion. It keeps happening now even when I put mods in that didn't affect it before, I don't know what's going on. Where his face should be there's just a black circle and his name is %NICKFURY%

Did you alter the NPCstat at all?

I came across that often when i was messing with the NPCs before I also seem to recall it happening once to Iceman in Doctor Strange's house, but i'm not 100% sure why that one occured.

Also, Does it do it every single time?
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

I think it might have something to do with who is in herostat. I've had that problem with Fury before, is his icon there when you pick him in heroselect?

I think I've sorted it now thanks, I think it was happening because I'd taken Hawkeye out of the game...when I put him back in with heroselect and all the rest of my new characters the Nick Fury thing went back to normal ha. God knows why that mattered, thanks anyway though

June 15, 2014, 03:38PM #262 Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 02:21PM by Outsider
PIXIE

Here is the long-awaited mod of Megan Gwynn, the popular young X-Man known as Pixie. The modder known as "Me" started this project a while back and gained permissions from others to use their material, but he was unable to finish due to his computer breaking down. So, he decided to tell Megan to go to my top-secret lab so that I can continue and finish her. And Voila! She's ready. This ain't no Disney fairy you're playing as. Pixie has great powers and abilities, and um... very unique sounds. You'll see what I mean...

UPDATE: Added newer mannequin.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Flight and Sihal Novarum Chinoth (teleport).
-7 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound file containing all unique sounds.
-Uses assigned number #185.

MOVESET:
1. Magic Beam: Releases a magical beam that will pierce multiple enemies. Can charge.
2. Dagger Shards: Through magic, Pixie creates multiple shards of her Souldagger and throws them at enemies.
3. Pixie Dust: Launch a continuous stream of pixie dust towards enemies, doing heavy energy damage.
4. Souldagger Slash: Attacks enemies with her Souldagger, stunning them and slowing their movement for a time.
5. Hallucination: Releases a radial blast that damages and causes victims to suffer mental shock from a nightmare.
6. (Boost) Love Spell: Casts a spell for enemies not to attack her out of love. Gains higher critical attacks that will stun enemies.
7. (Boost) Healing Spell: Casts a healing spell that with revitalize the team, and provide energy damage resistance.
8. (Xtreme) Starlight Shimmer: Named after her idol Dazzler, she throws bright mystic projectiles of magic all around the area. Anyone who gets hit instantly dies.

NOTE:
Check the "Read It" file in regards to the alternate skins.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Continued mod creation, powerstyle & talent fixes, HUDs, icons, loading screens, unique sounds, hex-editing, number change, effect recolor etc.
Me - Initial mod creation
Andersonbrazil - X-Men, Secret Garden, & Uncanny skins, animated wings
Aventureiromax - New Mutants & Messiah Complex skins
Owl City - Effects
Guiguis - Mannequin
Dihan - Blink Javelin bolton

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?pbg2tiigsc4dscm

Good job :D

Oh and the mannequin was made by MelloMods, and the New X-Menn HUD was made by aventureiromax :)

Strange my heroselect no is unresponsive when I select the pixie. Apparently he is not accepting the herostat of the pixie. Why does this happen?

Quote from: Me on June 15, 2014, 05:42PM
Good job :D

Oh and the mannequin was made by MelloMods, and the New X-Menn HUD was made by aventureiromax :)

OK, got it.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 15, 2014, 07:35PM
Strange my heroselect no is unresponsive when I select the pixie. Apparently he is not accepting the herostat of the pixie. Why does this happen?

I'm not sure - I looked at Pixie's herostat and I don't see any errors. I don't use heroselect though, so I still have to get familiar with that program. I'll look into it.

wow!  great mod as always! Pixie is very interesting character!

Looks awesome Outsider!

Just some small thingies because I roll like that :P

-Not sure about having her wings move all the time, but I guess that without Blaw's mesh, you dont have much of a choice :P

-When she flies, she grows an extra pair of wings, this thanks to having the wings move while she's on the ground and adding them again when she's flying

-She's kinda slow, could be me since I'm kinda sleepy, but idk, might check it again later

Love these sparkly effects btw! Awesome job!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven