The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just to let everyone know, I'll be returning to modding soon, and though the new Avengers movie isn't coming any time soon, I will do my best to make :ultron: Ultron an artificially intelligent bad-ass. After it will be Zatanna. I purposely held back the mistress of magics until MJ Fan was ready to skin for her -- now he's ready. I've gained her voice from Injustice as well. And thanks to Owl City, the next secret character after them is sure to turn some heads -- and then slice some heads off!

Unless skinners volunteer for Omega Sentinel and/or Satana, I'll try to later on to create them using Storm and Black Widow skins respectively. More secrets remain within The Crypt...

Love me some Zatanna! Look forward to Omega Sentinel as well.

August 11, 2014, 06:24PM #320 Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 11:10PM by Outsider
ULTRON & SENTINEL

It's time for the release of the senitent robot, and antagonist of the upcoming Avengers sequel, :ultron: Ultron. With a nice array of power and abilities, it will prove its' theory that perhaps machines are superior after all. And to make it even better, it brought a fellow robot -- the Sentinel as a stand-alone mod. That's right, The Outsider did what Bolivar Trask couldn't do -- make his Sentinel program work for the Alliance. Ultron also uses Ultimo as an alternate outfit. Check it out, as the AI's change the game.

UPDATE: (Sentinel) Now uses "sentin_m" for sound to avoid clash with Sentry mods that their creators forgot to change. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES (Ultron):
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Flight, Artificial Intelligence (immune to stun, mind control, slow, knockdown, and throws), Tracking Monitor (uses its' sensors to track enemy targets), and Dominance (can taunt while blocking).
-Uses its' in-game skin and HUD, as well as Ultimo.
-3 skins, 2 HUD, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file featuring his voice from Avengers Assemble.
-Uses official number #34.

FEATURES (Sentinel):
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Flight, and Superior Programming.
-9 skins, 6 HUDs, loading screen, icons, 3 mannequins, and sound/voice file featuring his voice from Marvel vs Capcom 3.
-Also uses assigned number #34.

MOVESET - ULTRON:
1. Concussive Blast: Fires a beam of potent energy at enemies.
2. Laser Barrage: Fires multiple lasers that causes knockback.
3. Encephalo-Ray: Sends a hypnotic beam that mesmerizes and controls a victim's mind for a time.
4. Rocket Punch: Hits an enemy with a rocket-fueled punch, knocking enemies back.
5. Absorption: Briefly absorbs the energy of an enemy attack, and converts it to health, and reflects some damage back at the enemy.
6. (Boost) Remote Control: Can summon a robotic minion to assist it for a time. Ultron also takes less damage for a time.
7. (Boost) Program Transmitter: Uses nano-technology to reduce team's energy spending and gain energy damage immunity.
8. (Boost) Nanovirus: Uploads his data and interface into nearby enemies, becoming more Ultron units.
9. (Xtreme) Age of Ultron: Uses its' control of machinery to summon satellites from space and fire at all enemies.

MOVESET - SENTINEL:
1. Concussive Blast: Fires a beam of potent energy at enemies.
2. Genoshan Tech: Applies mutant collars to enemies, nullifying powers.
3. Neutralizer: Fires an intense beam that will pierce through multiple enemies and cause knockdown.
4. Rocket Punch: Hits an enemy with a rocket-fueled punch, knocking enemies back.
5. Blast Zone: Releases four highly volitile bombs, causing explosive damage.
6. (Boost) Unit Modification: Grows to actual unit size. Gains attack and defense, but loses mobility. Costs no energy.
7. (Boost) Damage Adaptation: Gains heavy resistance to last damage type that attacked the unit.
8. (Xtreme) Plasma Storm: Generates immense energy, then releases it on all enemies. Inspired by X-Men: Children of the Atom.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, some HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, effects recolor etc.
Andersonbrazil - All primary Sentinel skins & HUDs (except Nimrod), Ultron MVC3 skin, Sentinel mannequins
Lionsden99 - All xtra Sentinel skins
Julio Cabral - Contest of Champions & Movie skins
UltraMegaMagnus - Ultron mannequin, animation mixing
Scabbia - Wasp effects
epicanddragon94 - Carryguy_fightstyle files

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?zosnh09tl88i4lz

Wow! Thats great to know one of the greatest villain in ultimate aliance!

Finally Ultron in this game! Great job, Outsider, he is AMAZING!!!

Glad you all are enjoying it.

I've received an early report that the Sentinel-exclusive powers with :ultron: Ultron don't work with the Sentinel skin. Though a solution to this was found, I must ask if anyone else has had this problem, since I personally haven't. Feel free to report anything.

I know it sounds really obvious and all that, but you guys did make sure to use the sentinel skin, right?
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven