The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Outsider on October 23, 2014, 04:01AM
So I see the site is back up and running. Due to the shutdown, and being very busy with other things in my life, I took a hiatus from modding. The last project I was working on was of a female secret character, which will then be followed by a classic character... I'll keep moderating the CCC on the regular, and I'll come back to modding soon. There are plenty more secrets that await out in the Crypt...

I can't wait to see what you have in store, it is always amazing coming on and seeing all the mods you release.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

November 05, 2014, 04:40AM #376 Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 04:05PM by Outsider
RED SONJA

Here she is --  arguably (and voted as) the hottest woman in comics, Dynamite Entertainment's own "She-Devil with a Sword," Red Sonja. The former Marvel beauty is known to take on entire armies of warriors on the regular, and now you get to do the same in MUA. She's equipped with a weapon system unique to her, and a decent collection of powers and boosts to help her become a one-woman army. You'll have some serious fun playing as her, and she'll fit right in battling in Asgard. You know her vow never to sleep with a dude unless he beats in fair combat? Well, the way I've made her, I doubt she'll ever be beaten... Check her out.

UPDATE: Added Classic 2 skin. Herostat changed.

FEATURES:
-Weapon system created so she can wield different weapons from the battlefield - each with different effects. Some powers are dependant on the weapon she uses. (See the "Weapon Select" pic inside for details.)
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Ability for all powers and her grab smash to cause enemy bleeding for a time.
-6 hex-edited skins, 3 HUDs, 3 loading screens, icons, 2 mannequins, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #194 (shares with Chamber). Skin numbers do not clash.

NEEDS:
1 more skin

MOVESET:
1. Spear Throw: Throws a deadly spear that pierces through multiple enemies.
2. Taste of Steel: Swings her weapon in a fierce slash. Has a chance to instantly kill stunned enemies when charged.
3. Dirty Dancing: Swings her weapon around in a radial attack. Use directional buttons to turn her.
4. Hurricane Sonja: Grabs an enemy up close, throws him up and hits him with a flying attack.
5. To Your Heart: Runs forward and impales an enemy through his heart with her weapon. Has 15% chance of instant kill.
6. 7-10 Split: Jumps and swings her weapon downward to an enemy, knocking down surrounding enemies as well.
7. (Boost) Bloodbath: Further increases her ability to spill blood from power attacks. Powers also costs less energy for herself and allies.
8. (Boost) Hyrkanian Rage: Gains health per kill, might, greater chance to dodge, and higher defense for a time.
9. (Xtreme) Scathach's Blessing: The Celtic goddess Scathach through Sonja unleases a powerful red blast of energy, killing enemies within her vicinity.

NOTE:
When performing "Spear Throw", her grab smash, or her Xtreme, weapons will appear in her hand even though she may be already carrying a weapon. While not realistic, this was done to avoid complications with the weapon system.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, hex-editing etc.
Aventureiromax - All skins except alternate silver, Mannequin 2
Andersonbrazil - Alternate silver skin
Julio Cabral - Mannequin 1
Mellomods - Knife boltons

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?b8n2mg0393abg54

November 12, 2014, 09:44PM #378 Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 09:54PM by Outsider
SUPER-SKRULL

This is my mod of Kl'rt, the :sskrull: Super-Skrull. I felt that while Boreman's original was done well, it had just a few things that needed tweaking. The main thing was lack of sounds, so I added his own voice file, separate from the official game's files. I also added other stuff to complete him, so this was originally a booster. For an alien who has the combined powers of the Fantastic Four, the lab felt he should be completed. Now that he's a full mod, see what I did.

UPDATE: Now a full mod!

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Flight and Fire Immunity.
-3 hex-edited skins, 3 HUDs, icons, loading screen, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses official number #33.

MOVESET:
Flashing Clap: Claps hands together creating a concussive wave and a light flash that stuns enemies in front of him.
Elastic Mayhem: Kl'rt swing his arms in an arc, knocking down targets.
Kinetic Bolts: Fires bolts of concussive force at enemies. Causes knockback.
Fireballs: Kl'rt launches fireballs at enemies, doing fire damage.
Mental Control: Fires a special projectile dealing mental damage, and switching the enemy to your team for a while.
(Boost) Invisiblity: Becomes invisible to enemies, raising his chance of getting a critical hit, and stuns enemies hit by critical attacks.
(Boost) Tough Skin: Mutates his skin to become rock hard, resisting all damage, especially from melee attacks.
(Boost) Fiery Wrath: Flames around the Super-Skrull increase, damaging enemies who come in range. Also adds fire damage to melee attacks.
(Xtreme) Cosmic Overload: Using combined power of fire and forcefield manipulation, Kl'rt creates a devastating blast of energy that damages and burns enemies.

NOTE:
I kept his grabsmash, as it keeps the enemy stuck in an amimation so Kl'rt can keep attacking. I find it useful.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod recreation & coding, loading screen, some effects, etc.
Boreman - Stuff from original Super-Skrull mod

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?wmczxnxkpmgdgg5

November 14, 2014, 05:44AM #380 Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 07:56PM by Outsider
OMEGA SENTINEL

It's been a LONG time coming, but she's finally here. Introducing my mod of Karima Shapandar, the Indian Terminatrix known as Omega Sentinel. No longer exclusive to Marvel Avengers Alliance, she now makes her way to MUA, and with a bang. This chick's got quite possibly one of the most dominant movesets out there -- which is fitting since she was a police officer turned into a mutant-killing machine. Ok, that's enough chit-chat... go ahead and check her out.

UPDATE: Now has a mannequin.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Ability of Might, Flight, Healing Factor, Nanite Tech (Can track enemy targets on the mini-map, takes only half eelectric damage, stun & slow immunity) & Life Support (50% chance of rebooting if shut down in action.)
-1 hex-edited skin, 2 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file, voiced by Tiya Sircar.
-Uses assigned number #121.

NEEDS:
3 more skins, 2 more HUDs

MOVESET:
1. Energy Laser: Fires a deadly wide angle beam from her electrostatic poles that will pierce through multiple targets if charged.
2. Power Shock: Electrifies the ground in a lethal attack that pops enemies upward and stuns them.
3. Neural Disruptor: Uses her nanite technology to shut down the powers and special abilities of enemies for a time. Also upgrades her grab smash.
4. Missile Launch: Fires homing missiles from her arm cannon that follow targets and explode on impact.
5. Omega Blast: Fires a downward radial burst from her microwave energy emitters that blasts enemies back.
6. (Boost) Sleeper Agent: Karima's body gets even more augmented. Increased damage and speed, and gains fire immunity for a time.
7. (Boost) Hologram Array: Turns semi-transparent like a hologram. She cannot be grabbed or knocked down, and all damage is reflected back at attackers.
8. (Boost) Cyber Shield: Protects herself and allies by making the energy shield absorb an amount of damage.
9. (Xtreme) Terminatrix: Fires highly potent lasers into the air that splits and travels back down at all enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skin, HUDs, icons, sounds, loading screens, etc.
Julio Cabral - Mannequin
iammingy - War Machine boltons

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?s2e8hax8d2fdb5r

I'm loving your Super-Skrull booster!  One question, I don't seem to have the sound/voice file you added in my download.  I tried downloading it again but still no sounds.  Anyway, thanks for an awesome booster!

Quote from: Travis von Doom on November 14, 2014, 05:52PM
I'm loving your Super-Skrull booster!  One question, I don't seem to have the sound/voice file you added in my download.  I tried downloading it again but still no sounds.  Anyway, thanks for an awesome booster!

That was my bad -- I got caught up working on Omega Sentinel, I forgot to include the sounds files in his booster. Download again, as it's fixed now.

Finally got around to trying your Valkyrie remix, which is excellent! One thing: her herostat and other files refer to a sword bolton called 'models/bolton/valkyrie_sword' which is not included with the mod; it makes her rather empty-handed.
Also, a Valkyrie mannequin has been made already, I forgot who did it but there's one out there for sure...
But everything you did = great work, again!!

Quote from: Hobgoblin on November 16, 2014, 05:37AM
Finally got around to trying your Valkyrie remix, which is excellent! One thing: her herostat and other files refer to a sword bolton called 'models/bolton/valkyrie_sword' which is not included with the mod; it makes her rather empty-handed.
Also, a Valkyrie mannequin has been made already, I forgot who did it but there's one out there for sure...
But everything you did = great work, again!!

Thanks for that report. Download it again, as she should have that bolton now. I thought that was an in-game model... guess not. As for the mannequin, it's not showing up in the seacrh results. If you find it, feel free to give the 411.

Just tried out Karima, your skin is great and you weren't kidding about how powerful she is. The only thing I noticed is there might have been an effect overload, causing some powers to only randomly have effects.  Well worth the wait.

November 18, 2014, 08:30PM #387 Last Edit: December 28, 2021, 07:23PM by Outsider
FALCON

This is my remix for Sam Wilson, the winged Avenger known as the Falcon. Tommyboy's original mod has been fixed up, revamped, and improved. Being the very first black superhero in mainstream comic, he gets a ton of respect from me, so I had to work on him. :captainamerica2: Captain America will be thrilled, as now the crimson-winged Avenger can wreck some serious havoc on the enemies of the Alliance. Check this brotha out.

UPDATE: Added Dragon Lord skin & HUD. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-Changed some coding issues for each of his powers & boosts to work better.
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and a fixed custom-made Xtreme. Ability of flight.
-New Power "Wilson's Way": Takes his guns and shoots enemies both in front of and to the left of him. Replaces "Cable Shot."
-Renamed some of his powers, and fixed all power requirements.
-Fixed his blocking animation.
-Hex-edited all skins.
-Now uses assigned number #241 via Outsider's Fix.
-Added his various movie skins and HUDs.
-Added 2 loading screens & 4 mannequins.

MOVESET:
1. Dart of War: Sam throws special bird-shaped darts at enemies.
2. Flying Ram: Sam flies fast into the enemy, knocking back and damaging them.
X. Shield Throw: Throws his shield as the new Captain America at enemies. Can steer it. (Captain America outfit only)
3. Wilson's Way: Fires his gun both in front of and to the left of him. Stunned enemies +50% chance of critical hit.
4. Redwing: Sends his pet Redwing to attack multiple enemies as you tell him where to fly.
5. Winged Warrior: Falcon soars up, and swoops back down with force, damaging nearby enemies upward.
6. (Boost) Birds of Prey: Summons an entire flock of birds that will fly around him, and attack enemies that come into range. Sam himself also moves faster and gains more XP.
7. (Boost) Eyes In The Sky: Falcon uses his empathic link to nearby birds in the air, showing nearby enemies on the mini-map. He also gains more melee damage.
8. (Xtreme) Death From Above: Falcon flies high in the air. From a bird's eye view, he quickly and expertly shoots down each enemy. Looks interesting if done while flying...

CREDITS:
Outsider - Coding, loading screens, icons, sounds, HUDs (Original, Captain America, Dragon Lord & MCU, MUA3), hex-editing, etc.
UltraMegaMagnus - Animation mixing, MUA3 skins, Eagle & gun models, movie mannequins
Julio Cabral - MCU skin, Infinity War HUD, Classic mannequin
Aventureiromax - Endgame skin & mannequin
Andersonbrazil - Captain America, Infinity War and Dragon Lord skins
Panaka_69 - voice file
ak2yny - Shield segment conversion
Tommyboy2002 - Original mod

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?390npv9c6ii2gra

Thanks for the Falcon remix, i was waiting for an improvement!! It works great! and it´s amazing how fast you make new mods, also i´m very excited for the star-lord coming!!!

Quote from: Techon 7 on November 16, 2014, 10:07PM
Just tried out Karima, your skin is great and you weren't kidding about how powerful she is. The only thing I noticed is there might have been an effect overload, causing some powers to only randomly have effects.  Well worth the wait.

Thanks for the compliments. The skin came out better than I thought. I hadn't noticed the effects' problem -- but I'll look into that.

Quote from: Rodrigo79 on November 24, 2014, 05:11PM
Thanks for the Falcon remix, i was waiting for an improvement!! It works great! and it´s amazing how fast you make new mods, also i´m very excited for the star-lord coming!!!

Glad you dig it. A remix for him was long overdue.