The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 18, 2015, 07:11PM #435 Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 05:59PM by Outsider
SUPERGIRL / POWER GIRL

I have done non-Marvel character mods before, but they were mostly Top Cow or Image characters. Here is my very first second DC character mod -- Kara Zor-El, known to everyone as Supergirl. Even guys like me who don't read DC comics that much know who she is. And she's not alone... Her alternate timeline version Power Girl is in the house, and wow she's got a big set of... powers! (Shame on you if you were thinking of something else... :laugh:) I've tried to make sure she's slightly different than Blaw's awesome Superman mod, so that even though they have the same powers, they don't mirror each other. I've also tried to include everything famous about her -- including her "eyes up here" thing. Check her out -- you know you want to.

UPDATE: Now has her own fightstyle, and doesn't clash with Rogue when playing as both at the same time. Added newly converted skins and mannequins by the AA-Team. Added even more skins & HUDs, and updated herostat. Added a new ability called "Kryptonian Resistance" and her freeze breath can now put out small fires. (Thanks to scottsum for the suggestions.)

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Flight, and Kryptonian Resistance (10% resistance to Physical DMG, immune to heat & cold, but vulnerable to Energy (Magic) DMG.)
-13 hex-edited skins, 11 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, and sound/voice file using Killer Frost's voice from Injustice.
-Your choice of 4 mannequins.
-Uses assigned number #112.

MOVESET:
1. Krypton Punch: Uses super strength to punch an enemy far with knockback.
2. Speeding Star: Uses super speed to reach a number of enemies and uppercuts each, popping them up.
3. Eyes Up Here...: Mesmerizes nearby enemies with her revealing costume, lowering defense.
4. Optic Heat: Uses her heat vision to fire a beam that burns through multiple enemies.
5. Cold Justice: Uses her freeze breath to inflict cold damage and cause them to move slower.
6. Superfly: Flies towards enemies hard, causing knockback. (Ok, I admit... I dig the name. :fro:)
7. (Boost) Peak Kryptonian: All of her traits are increased for a time, including critical chance.
8. (Boost) Legacy: Taking after her legendary cousin Superman, she inspires her team. Raises max health and lowers damage taken.
9. (Xtreme) Rated PG: Attacks multiple enemies with speed, strength, and flight. Also restores energy for the team.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, icons, loading screens, HUDs (Power Girl, Cir-El & Powergirl New 52), sounds, effects recolor, hex-editing, etc.
Andersonbrazil & Aventureiromax - All skins, all mannequins, All HUDs (except Power Girl, Cir-El & Powergirl New 52), hex-editing
Blaw - Superman logo texture

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?c9bgxa7beuycluh

Yay, Supergirl and Powergirl, downloaded. Now I feel guilty on Superboy's status. Oh well, nothing a little trip to the other side of the forum won't fix. Far, far away from here. Just in case a certain someone shows up and sees this:
Quote from: Outsider on February 18, 2015, 07:11PM
Here is my very first DC character mod -- Kara Zor-El, known to everyone as Supergirl.

Outsider, you are to be congratulated! Your mod Supergirl is great fun. I really enjoyed it. I go to prepare a mannequin to update. I want to learn how to make mannequin with animation. I'll study for that. My time is fickle, sometimes I have a lot and sometimes have none, but soon I you passerei this mannequin. Speaking of which, I need more details to finish the skins of the another project. I'll send you a PM later. Thanks for work in this mod!

Man can't wait to get home and download. Gotta try Attuma and Supergirl!  Thanks for all your hard work.

Quote from: Outsider on February 18, 2015, 07:11PM
Here is my very first DC character mod

Hahaha, that being said, great mod!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Wow... how the heck did I miss that? Supergirl was the 2nd... If I were a comic character and Zatanna was my girl, I'd be in the doghouse right now, or she'd turn me into a dog. :laugh:

Nonetheless, I'm glad to hear that the forum's enjoying Supergirl and Attuma. Thanks for the compliments.

@Anderson - If you'd like to do a mannequin for Supergirl, could you use the Power Girl & Supergirl Classic skins to create? (It's the first two skins of the mod.) I don't care if it's animated or not, but if it is, all the better. And feel free to PM regarding the... secret character project.

Great job  :applause: very good indeed  :rockon: Thanks for sharing  :thumbsup2:

Anderson is already seeing a mannequin for Supergirl for a possible update ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

February 20, 2015, 05:13PM #442 Last Edit: October 27, 2023, 11:31PM by Outsider
ELECTRO

Here is my mod of Max Dillon, the mega-powerful villain known as :electro: Electro. He was always one of my favorite :spiderman: Spider-Man enemies, but in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 film, I think Jamie Foxx nailed it! That Electro looked almost god-like, yet also a tragic figure. And the electrified skin looked awesome in my opinion. So in addition to a few additions (see what I did there? lol), I tried my hardest to recreate that awesome skin for MUA. Originally a booster but now a full mod, I think you'll dig the changes.

UPDATE: Now a full mod!

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Flight and Electric Immunity.
-5 hex-edited skins, 5 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, 3 mannequins, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #199.

MOVESET:
Electric Strike: Max casts a lightning bolt down on enemy. Will also upgrade grab smash.
Shockwave: An electric pulse radiates outward, damaging enemies within range.
Chain Lightning: Electricity shoots from his hands, chaining from enemy to enemy.
Thunderstorm: Summons lightning down on victim. Can chain to more victims at higher levels with rapid tapping.
Blitz: Summons multiple lightning bolts down upon enemies. Does extra damage against slowed enemies.
(Debuff) Electric Discharge: Summons a heavy bolt of lightning that specifically attack enemies' nervous system, damaging and stunning them.
(Boost) Ride The Lightning: Reduces damage taken, and adds electric damage to all melee attacks for the entire team.
(Xtreme) Maximum Voltage: A radial lightning attack that does extra damage against slowed, stunned, and frozen enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod recreation & coding, Movie PS2 skin, new loading screen, hex editing, etc.
Blizz - Original Electro mod
Waggens7up - Skins (except PS2), HUDs, alternate mannequins

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?9bericx13lyniti

Wow great booster for electro!! I just played with it and the movie skin is awesome!!! Thanks for all your work!!

Sounds cool Outsider, downloading now! Thank you for your hard work :)
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

No problem, fellas. I can't say the Electro skin is perfect, but I'm glad to hear it's passing. I have a few more skins I need to try my hand at. You know, with so many mods and boosters out there (not just my own), it's too bad the game is limited to only 27 spots per game. (Gold Edition may have had 33, unsure.) Oh well.

Plenty more secrets await to be discovered. Stay tuned...

Supergirl is off the charts! Thanks again for all your hard work. Quick question is BLaWs newest Winter soldier skins compatible with your mod?

Quote from: ndp on February 26, 2015, 08:09AM
Supergirl is off the charts! Thanks again for all your hard work. Quick question is BLaWs newest Winter soldier skins compatible with your mod?

Thanks, I am very proud with the way she turned out. As to your question, yes they are. I just haven't had the chance to hex-edit them and update him yet. Also, Blaw informed me that he has another Winter Soldier model (besides that one) he's planning to convert sometime this month. So when both are released, I'lll update him to become one complete package.

They have been hexedited to 1190X, each. The only thing needs to be fixed is all the "fx04" entries in the powerstyle to "fx03"; this fixes the laserpointer that's currently on the feet with power 4/5. Oh and give it a rifle bolton.

March 05, 2015, 07:12AM #449 Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 04:30PM by Outsider
MEGGAN

The secret character has been revealed. Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the powerhouse of UK's Excalibur -- the romanchal (British gypsy) known as Meggan Puceanu. She is every bit as powerful as you would expect, drawing forces from the elements of planet Earth, and being an empathic shape-shifter. (You're welcome, :capbrit:). And, she's not coming alone... Lady Jacqueline Falsworth a.k.a. Spitfire joins her. That's right -- :blade: Blade's one-time girlfriend and MI:13 teammate comes in as an alternate outfit with her own abilities. The British Invasion is in full effect.

UPDATE: Fixed coding issues with "Metamorph" power. Replaced Jewel with Singularity. Renamed xtreme. Added new skins and mannequin by Aventureiromax.

FEATURES:
-7 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Elemental Immunity (immune to fire, cold, lightning, and wind), Natural Perception (can sense enemy targets on mini-map), and Flight.
-Spitfire as alternate costume. While she is unable to fly or use Meggan's powers, she has hyper speed, a healing factor, and her own Xtreme.
-7 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens (Meggan & Spitfire), mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Uses assigned number #75. (Shares with Wonder Woman. Meggan's skins are 7506~7510.)

NEEDS:
Maybe a skin of her as the Goblin Princess?
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/sites/default/files/images/costume/meggan-bigcostume2.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/5f/9c/80/5f9c801dc471ccaf009bd413e0cda06a.jpg

MOVESET:
1. Romanichal Force: Focuses the elemental energy around her and releases a force projectile.
2. Earth Element: Creates a sudden earthquake that pops enemies up. Double damage to those down on the ground.
3. Air Element: Creates a vortex of wind, trapping multiple enemies. Can increase radius.
4. Water Element: Releases a cascade of water, causing enemies to trip and fall.
5. Fire Element: Throws a stream of flame that burns enemies for a time.
6. Ice Element: Fires a beam of ice that freezes enemies in place for a time.
7. Thunder Element: Commands a blast of lightning to strike from the sky, causing knockback.
8. (Boost) Empathy: Broadcasts her own emotions to influence the team. Gains momentum, defense, and she will cure status aliments.
9. (Boost) Metamorph: Will shape shift into others and mimic their powers. She can turn into Black Cat (+ dodging & critical chances), Hydro-Man (+ added cold DMG and reflect DMG), Singularity (+ might & power damage), Mariko (+ added fire DMG & momentum), Rocket Raccoon (+ speed & XP), Purple Man (+ pheromone healing & can control enemies), or the Thing (- damage taken, + might & strength).
10. (Xtreme) Galactic Power: Briefly draws in the elements to morph into Galactus, then releases a powerful blast of cosmic energy.
10. (Xtreme) British Blaze: Spitfire uses fire from her previous speed, and blasts it outward, causing impact and burning damage.

NOTE:
Meggan's metamorph boost uses the following skins not included in this mod -- 2603 Black Cat, 18211 Hydro-Man, & 6502 Rocket Raccoon. Make sure you have these skins, found in those mods.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Spitfire & Purple Man skins, HUDs, icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Aventureiromax - All Meggan skins, mannequin, Singularity skin
Mellomods - Galactus skin
Lionsden99 - Mariko skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?i3c8uk15dhymx3k