After a summer hiatus, I have returned, and I've brought another long-time character, to finally make his way to MUA. It's none other than Chris Powell -- the teenager who gains a mysterious amulet to become the Slayer From Space known as Darkhawk
. Whether solo or teamed with the New Warriors, Darkhawk has simple but impressive powers and skills. Play as him now, and you'll start asking yourself why he was never playable in anything before now. You're welcome.UPDATE: Added new skin, HUD, and mannequin. Updated herostat.FEATURES
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of flight, might, and Cyber Armor (can sense enemy targets, immune to stun & knockback, all powers uninterruptable.)
-7 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, 2 mannequins, and sound/voice file using Shazam's voice from DC's Injustice.
-Uses assigned number #156 (Shares with custom character Aqua. Skin numbers won't clash).NEEDS
Enhanced, War of Kings (currently using different variations of classic armor).MOVESET
1. Darkwing: Quickly rotates his wings to slice and stun enemies.
2. Hawk's Hook: Launches his grappling hook claw cable at enemies.
3. Visor Fire: Shoots a quick beam from his eyes that pops up an enemy and briefly weaken their defense.
4. Critical Edge: Attacks enemies with his claws, causing them to bleed.
5. Laser Cutter: Fires a violent beam of energy from his amulet that will pierce through multiple enemies.
6. (Boost) Cosmic Switch: Becomes Chris Powell again so the Darkhawk armor can heal from a starship out in Null Space.
7. (Boost) All In: Creates a force field from his amulet that will absorb damage and deflect projectiles.
8. (Xtreme) Slayer From Space: Uses his amulet to unleash three devastating blasts of energy.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Tommyboy2002 - All skins except Modern
Enchlore - Modern skins, HUD, & mannequinsBUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?0fx7o5z4s0ojwzh