The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Alright there's an updated mod we needed. A complete Sauron has come at last from the lab. Let the Savage Land be in fear....and maybe Middle Earth too? lol
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Very good job!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

October 19, 2015, 08:54PM #602 Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 05:06AM by Outsider
MORPH

After my work on both Mystique and Meggan, I've realized how much fun it is to create shape-shifter mods. So, I wanted to do another one. But who? Copycat? Nope. Chameleon? Not a chance. Then, it occured to me that one beloved shape-shifter associated with the X-Men wasn't created yet... so here he is! Coming to the Alliance is none other than Kevin Sidney, the sarcastic shape-shifting jokester known as :morph: Morph. I have combined his version from the X-Men animated series, and his gray-skinned Exiles version, to make for a fun mod. And that's not all -- for quite some time, he shared with his body with Kevin MacTaggart, the dangerous reality-altering monstrosity called Proteus... so he shares his body with Proteus in this mod as well! S**t just got real...

UPDATE: Fixed clash with Toad. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 4 shape-shifting boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Flight, Proteus (can let Proteus take over his body for 10 seconds), and Physical Resistance (too much to type here -- read at his stats screen).
-All shape-shifting powers have been tested at least once on the same stage, and not once did the game slow down or crash. 13 morphs in all!
-6 hex-edited skins, 6 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file, using original sounds from the X-Men animated series.
-Uses assigned number #209. (WARNING -- shares with Toad, will clash at mannequin and loading screens.)

MOVESET:
1. Laser Fire: Using his alien Siri firearm, Morph fires beams at enemies. Allows for movement and strafing.
2. Flash Bombs: Throws several flash grenades that will stun enemies.
3. Psionic Beam: Through Proteus, fires a beam of psionic energy that will pierce through targets and nullify powers.
4. Reality Warping: Through Proteus, unleashes a radial blast that can possibly change enemies into crates.
5. Body Possession: Through Proteus, possesses nearby enemies to warp reality, becoming more of Proteus.
6. (Boost) Halloween: Stretches and contorts himself to scare enemies into running in fear.
7. (Boost) Comic Relief: Shape shifts into hilarious versions of either Gladiator (Finishers take double damage),  Elektra (Sais add 30% critical chance), the Blob (30% more physical resistance), or Dr. Doom (30% XP).
8. (Boost) Exiles Tribute: Shape shifts into his teammates, either Nocturne (50% dodge chance), Mariko (30% momentum), Blink (30% speed), or Sabretooth (30% weapon & throw damage).
9. (Boost) Omnimorph: Shape shifts into either Uatu the Watcher (30% Max Health), Shanna (30% melee damage), Xorn (Immune to mental damage & mind control), or Paibok (No energy cost).
10. (Xtreme) Reality Check: Using the power of Proteus, Morph releases a devastating psionic blast. Stunned, frozen, or slowed enemies will be altered into Xtreme pips.

NOTE:
Make sure to read both the "Read It" and "Shape-Shift" notes for details. When you shape-shift to one character, stay as that character until he morphs back. DO NOT shape-shift into another during that time, as multiple morphs are known to slow down/crash the game.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Morph Ultimate and Psycho skins, Morph loading screen, Morph HUDs, icons, sounds etc.
Lionsden - Skins of Blink, Sabretooth, Nocturne, Mariko, and all parody skins.
UltimateVenom - All of Proteus (skins, loading screen, HUDs, and mannequin)
Norrin Radd - Morph Animated Series skin

BUGS:
When shape-shifting into Nocturne, she still has Nightcrawler's swords. Tried to get rid of them, but to no avail.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?e9878ekdbieda4q

And another one shape-shifter is released! Congratulations! The most interesting for me - it's connection with Proteus. Morph - it's a tonnes of great ideas! Nice job :)

Yeah very like you add Proteus powers in Morph! I did not know that Proteus was in Morph body. Great Job)

Ok. Now we have to call it Outsider's Ultimate Alliance! Great job man!

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on October 19, 2015, 09:53PM
And another one shape-shifter is released! Congratulations! The most interesting for me - it's connection with Proteus. Morph - it's a tonnes of great ideas! Nice job :)
Quote from: ctepan 89 on October 20, 2015, 05:59AM
Yeah very like you add Proteus powers in Morph! I did not know that Proteus was in Morph body. Great Job)

Thanks for the compliments. I didn't work on Morph originally because we already have a gun-carrying shape-shifter in Mystique, who is hotter as well. So when I found out that Morph shared his body with Proteus for a lengthy amount of time, I said to myself, "Ok, NOW we've got something to work with!" I always like mods to bring something new to the table, so they don't play exactly like another.

Quote from: Canino on October 22, 2015, 12:50PM
Ok. Now we have to call it Outsider's Ultimate Alliance! Great job man!

I appreciate that. Sure seems like it, having released so many already. And the scary part -- The Crypt still isn't done yet!

Outsider, your mod Dormammu is really cool! He has many powers with beautiful effects! The Aventureiromax gave me a Dormammu MvC3 model. Soon I will offer it to update your mod. Congratulations on the mod!

October 31, 2015, 05:40PM #608 Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 03:44AM by Outsider
CARNAGE

It is Halloween night! And what better character to release on the scariest, spookiest day of the year than that of Cletus Kasady -- the symbiote-clad raving lunatic known as :carnage: Carnage. I took his well-done XML2 mod, converted him to MUA, and altered some features and added more of his voice. Now the crazy sadistic sociopath has come to the Alliance. An epic Halloween indeed!  Check it.

UPDATE: Fixed some coding errors.

FEATURES:
-6 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of web zip, might, healing factor, and fire vulnerability (symbiote makes him 20% more vulnerable to fire).
-13 skins, 8 HUDs, loading screen, redone icons, 2 mannequins, and redone sound files.
-Uses assigned number #179 (shares with Toxin - will clash at loading screen and mannequin)

MOVESET:
1. Homicidal Stab: Tendril spike attack that causes enemies to bleed.
2. Chaotic Puncture: Creates multiple spikes that impale enemies, knocking them back.
3. Axe Murderer: Throws symbiote axes, damaging and stunning enemies.
4. Insanity Slash: Multiple slashing attack that gains attack speed.
5. Sick In The Head: Leaps on to an enemy and brutally slashes and bites his prey.
6. Tendril Crazy: Thrusts his tendrils to hurt all enemies in his way.
7. (Boost) Mentally Unstable: Gains more strength defense, and insane 40% speed.
8. (Boost) Psycho Symbiote: Surrounds himself with lethal symbiote that protects Carnage and attack enemies.
9. (Xtreme) Maximum Carnage: Releases multiple deadly symbiote spikes that will ricochet off walls and kill enemies.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod conversion to MUA, coding, loading screen, HUDs (except Classic, Modern, The Spider & Ultimate), icons, sounds etc.
Nodoubt_jr - XML2 mod including effects (and all those who helped with it)
UltraMegaMagnus - MUA2 animations
Andersonbrazil - Main mannequin
BLaw - Large head bolton
iammingy - Alternate mannequin

CREDITS (Skins & HUDs):
Andersonbrazil - Classic, MUA2, Modern, HUDs (Modern, Ultimate, Spider-Carnage)
BLaw - Classic alternate 1, Spider-Girl Carnage, Scarlet Carnage, Ben Reilly Carnage
CaiqueWebSlingerBrazil - The Spider skin & HUD
iammingy - Classic alternate 2, Toxin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?19coo3avdo5n937

Wow amazing job ! Very cool you release carnage on halloween Carnage have very interesting powers ) I congratulate you with celebratioin and mod of course

Quote from: ctepan 89 on October 31, 2015, 06:57PM
Wow amazing job ! Very cool you release carnage on halloween Carnage have very interesting powers ) I congratulate you with celebratioin and mod of course
Quote from: Polygone on November 01, 2015, 04:18AM
Yeeeh :) Awesome!
Quote from: Erik Lensherr on November 01, 2015, 12:38PM
Finally this famous maniac in the game! Well done :)

Thanks a lot. Yeah, I had to release the crazy one on the 31. I think he came out very well.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on October 31, 2015, 04:09PM
Outsider, your mod Dormammu is really cool! He has many powers with beautiful effects! The Aventureiromax gave me a Dormammu MvC3 model. Soon I will offer it to update your mod. Congratulations on the mod!

Thanks for that. Dormammu is one of the mods I'm most proud of. Keep those great models coming.

Another great job!