The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic

it's weird ... I have no message that my box is full. I'll ask him if he can rip female models of the DCUO game.

Ok, now I got the combination for Domino (8+Space bar)
For Harley, another clone of Deadpool shows up by sayin'  "Hay Puddin" (which is fine becoz I don't have Harley's mod) :P

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 13, 2015, 07:29AM
it's weird ... I have no message that my box is full.

That's because your rank is "Fantastic Member." I was referring to those people with the rank "New folks." For some reason, every time I try to reply to their PM, it always that their mailbox is full and I can't send it. I think that rank goes to people who haven't introduced themselves at the "Say Hello" post yet.

Somebody named "CratosGoblin" PM'ed me saying he had trouble with Winter Soldier in that his normal melee attacks aren't working. I've tested him, and no problem was found. @ CratosGoblin: You may have an old version that doesn't use "fightstyle_winter." Download him again, and see if it works.

Quote from: JamesRockFan on December 13, 2015, 07:54AM
Ok, now I got the combination for Domino (8+Space bar)
For Harley, another clone of Deadpool shows up by sayin'  "Hay Puddin" (which is fine becoz I don't have Harley's mod) :P

If you don't want Harley Quinn's mod per se, you can always just download her just to get the skin that's used, which is #25301 in her "actors" folder. Whichever works for you.

@Outsider - I just have another doubt about the Deadpool booster. What skin number of Emma Frost (actors folder) does the booster use? I just want to replace that skin with another one for a change that's all.

Quote from: JamesRockFan on December 13, 2015, 09:41AM
@Outsider - I just have another doubt about the Deadpool booster. What skin number of Emma Frost (actors folder) does the booster use? I just want to replace that skin with another one for a change that's all.

Emma Frost: 19809
Psylocke: 3001
Harley Quinn: 25301
Domino: 8205
Rogue: 20801
Ms. Marvel: 1401

December 14, 2015, 09:31PM #635 Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 08:01PM by Outsider
CYBER

One of my favorite characters is and has always been :wolverine: Wolverine. One of my rosters is based on him (apart from the X-Men). It features some of his trusted allies (Jubilee, Black Widow, Psylocke etc), his partners from Department H (John Wraith, Deadpool, Maverick, etc.), members of Alpha Flight, and of course some of his most dangerous enemies like Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike, Omega Red, Silver Samurai, etc. But one fierce enemy of his was missing -- the one man that Logan once feared. So here he is: Silas Burr, the adamantium-skinned sadist known as Cyber. Now you can wreck some destructive havoc on the entire game, and make the Masters of Evil fear you. Enjoy.

UPDATE: Now has a mannequin.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Might, Healing Factor, Mutant of Steel (inflicts 15% more damage, takes -15% less damage, can't be grabbed or knocked down), and Astral Form (50% chance of revival).
-4 hex-edited skins, 4 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file featuring Lobo's voice from Injustice.
-Uses assigned number #238 (shares with the lost mod Holocaust.)

MOVESET:
1. Steel Punch: Uses his adamantium skin and super strength to punch an enemy far away.
2. Nightmare Slash: Slashes an enemy with powerful toxins that causes them to sleep, suffering a hallucinating nightmare.
3. Brutality: Grabs an enemy by his neck and slams him fiercely to the ground.
4. Cyber Swing: Grabs an enemy, swings him around, attacking nearby enemies, and throws him.
5. Adamantium Assault: Charges at enemies with his claws, poisoning them for a time.
6. (Boost) Face of Fear: Scares enemies, while he tracks their brainwaves, moves faster, and his claws' toxins gain more potency.
7. (Boost) Sadistic Pleasure: Gains energy per kill, and his adamantium skin becomes even more durable.
8. (Xtreme) Toxic Terror: Enemies suffer from a hallucinating nightmare as Cyber fatally strikes them.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, skins (except Gunderson), HUDs, loading screen, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, etc.
Julio Cabral - Mannequin
Alastor - Milo Gunderson skin

BUGS:
Cyber has a habit of making the fire around stages appear distorted after a while. Unsure how to fix that.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?tevum4mc0ccncb3

December 30, 2015, 07:45PM #637 Last Edit: June 05, 2023, 12:38AM by Outsider
NEBULA

Here comes the cunning luphomoid feared across the galaxy... The space pirate and self-proclaimed granddaughter of Thanos known as Nebula. Despite having no actual super powers, her intelligence and ability to steal various space age weapons of ultimate power such as the Infinity Gauntlet makes her a deadly villainess. And now, you get to play as her! I like to refer to her as the "Jaclyn of all Trades," as her moveset has an answer for every situation. Watch out, Gamora! Check this cyborg bad girl in action.

UPDATE: Added two more skins & HUDs. Herostat has changed.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-8 hex-edited skins, 8 HUDs, 3 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file using Crimson Viper's voice from MVC3, and some Star Wars' lightsaber sounds.
-Uses assigned number #111.

MOVESET:
1. Laser Knives: A dual slashing attack using her knives in laser mode.
2. Stolen Weapon: Shoots three projectiles of energy from an alien firearm taken from Sanctuary II.
3. Cosmic Cutter: Spins and attacks with her laser knives in a radius.
4. Wrist Blasters: Fires concussive beams of heat that burns through multiple enemies.
5. Graviton Bomb: Throws a bomb that causes enemies to become immobile while alien energy drains them.
6. (Boost) Cyborg Upgrade: Gains might, can sense enemies, and adapts to the last damage type that hit her.
7. (Boost) Infinity Union: Remnants of vast ambient energies give her higher power damage, added electric damage, and projectile/beam deflection.
8. (Xtreme) Space Gem: Uses one of the Infinity Gems to release multiple devastating blasts.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs (except SF & CoC), loading screens, icons, sounds, hex-editing etc.
Andersonbrazil - Skins (Classic, Strike Force, Contest of Champions, Cyborg, Movie 2), HUDs (SF & CoC)
GTTeancum - Skins (Guardians, What If...?)
Julio Cabral - Movie skin, mannequin
Mellomods - Gun bolton, laser effects

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?0bq8xn1rlpai20g

Very cool you release Nebula ! She is very cool in comics Infinity Gauntlet and in film GOTG! I will try her now

Hello Outsider .... I just throw some PACKS (including Zatanna) on my page and I hope it can serve for you at some point in the future. Feel free to use the skins ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on January 11, 2016, 04:39PM
Hello Outsider .... I just throw some PACKS (including Zatanna) on my page and I hope it can serve for you at some point in the future. Feel free to use the skins ;)

I've seen them. Nice job on Zatanna -- Will update her soon. The Resident Evil ones are very nice as well.

January 17, 2016, 02:39PM #642 Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 10:12AM by Outsider
ANT-MAN

Presenting my first mod of 2016, Scott Lang -- Hank Pym's successor as the new :antman: Ant-Man. As always, I've made him so that he plays completely different from his mentor. And thanks to some cool models and sounds, his mod is very authentic, as he has uses of various ants in the game. Small is the new big. Check him out.

UPDATE: Added Aventureiromax's movie and comic skins.

FEATURES:
-4 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Size Change (can turn to ant size gaining strength & speed but cannot regain energy), and Carpenter Ant (Can ride Antony while attacking enemies).
-4 skins, 4 HUDs, 3 loading screens, 4 mannequins, icons and sound/voice file using authentic ant sounds and Nightwing's voice from Injustice: Gods Among Us.
-Uses official number #252.

MOVESET:
1. Bullet Ants: Commands bullet ants to fly around him and sting enemies painfully.
2. Expert Takedown: Slams an enemy to the ground.
3. Ant Swarm: Commands ants to swarm on enemies, biting them constantly.
4. Pym Firearm: Fires a beam of Pym particles from his gun that shrinks enemies (even bosses) to ant size, lowering their stats.
5. (Boost) Fire Ants: Commands fire ants to build powerful gloves with their bodies, adding fire damage.
6. (Boost) Redemption: Seeking to atone for his crimes of burglary, he gains more momentum and max health for the whole team.
7. (Xtreme) Ant-Tastic: Commands his "crazy ants" to swarm and attack all enemies by discharging electricity.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, icons, loading screen, sounds, effects recolor etc.
Dr. Bruce Banner - Modern and Yellowjacket skins, mannequins, ant models
Aventureiromax - Movie and Comic skins

BUGS:
While in ant size, riding Antony has slower speed. Unable to fix.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?j3t44i825hrcati

Thanks outsider!
Hopefully in this last year of modding you can complete the most wants from comic universe :)