I have to admit, I enjoy making mods of shape-shifters. And due to a trade with Aventureiromax, along comes quite possibly the greatest shape-shifter of them all! J'onn J'onzz (John Jones), the Martian Manhunter
. With a variety of powers and skills, this mod is out of this world... literally. (See his xtreme to see what I mean...) Get ready for a close encounter of the awesome kind. Download the Martian, and let the manhunt begin.UPDATE: Added Killer Frost and Rorschach as morphs. Updated two of his skins, and changed skin of Starfire morph. Added Aventureiromax's VU skins. Changed skin of Aquaman morph. Added 5 more morphs for a total of 17.FEATURES
-5 powers, 4 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-Abilities of Flight, Might, Nine Senses (can sense enemies), Fire vulnerability (50% more vulnerable to fire).
-Shape-shifting does not cause freezing or slowing down, even if all morphs are done on same stage. 17 possible shape-shifts in all.
-8 hex-edited skins, 5 HUDs, icons, 3 loading screens, and sounds featuring his own voice from "Injustice: Gods Among Us."
-Uses assigned number #109 (Shares with Squirrel Girl).MOVESET
1. TK Control: Can control and throw enemies about.
2. Martian Law: Uses his super strength to punch an enemy far back.
3. Psyche Orb: Shoots an orb of pure telekinetic energy that explodes on impact.
4. Just A Phase: Uses intangibility to phase through the ground and reappear attacking multiple targets.
5. Alien Beam: Fires his signature red optic beam of powerful energy.
6. (Boost) Invisible Force: Can render himself invisible. Loses access to other powers, but gains massive momentum.
7. (Boost) Team Telepathy: Extends his mental link to his allies, increasing max energy and immunity from stun & mind control.
8. (Boost) Alien Morph 1: Can morph his bio-polymer into the form of another. He can shift into Aquaman
(+30% XP), Batgirl
(+50% Dodging Chance), Green Arrow
(Extra money for kills), Nightwing
(+30% Attack Speed), Rorschach
(+15% Critical Chance), or Starfire
(Cold & Radiation Immunity).
9. (Boost) Alien Morph 2: Can morph his bio-polymer into the form of another. He can shift into Cyborg
(-30% Damage Taken), Deathstroke
(+10% Health Per Kill), The Joker
(+10% Energy Per Kill), Killer Frost
(+15% Cold Damage), Lobo
(+30% Attack Melee Damage), or Raven
(30% Damage Reversed).
X. (Boost) Alien Morph 3: (Found in the abilities section.) Can morph his bio-polymer into the form of another. He can shift into Artemis
(+30% Momentum), Sinestro
(+25% Health), Captain Atom
(Immune to Energy Damage), Darkseid
(+25% Power Damage), or Brainiac
(+25% Mind Focus).
10. (Xtreme) Out Of This World: Teleports himself and all enemies to Mars, where he blasts them with geysers of psionic energy.NOTE
When you shape-shift into one character, stay as that character until he morphs back. Do not shift into another, as multiple morphs may cause possible freezing/game crashing.CREDITS
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDS (except classic), icons, loading screens, sounds, hex-editing, etc.
Aventureiromax - mannequin
Maegawa - HUD (classic)CREDITS (SKINS)
Aventureiromax - Martian Manhunter, Miss Martian, Raven, Batgirl, Lobo, Aquaman, Starfire, Killer Frost, Artemis, Sinestro, Captain Atom, Darkseid, Braniac
Dr. Bruce Banner - Cyborg, Deathstroke, Green Arrow
BLaw - The Joker, Nightwing
Julio Cabral - RorschachBUGS
None so far.
GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?yxg0vo3r32uffhq