The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey, great Goku Mod, it is really fun to play with him, but for some reson I could not turn into a Super Sayian, anyway, good mod, I like his powers and the sounds, good work.
Oh, and are you planning to make add some other skins to him or do a Vegeta Mod? That would be awesome

Quote from: Travis von Doom on May 17, 2016, 02:53AM
Just wanted to let you know that I absolutely LOVE your Red Skull mod!  The powers are fantastic, and it's just awesome to see him in action.  Thank you for your amazing work!
Quote from: prtk237 on May 17, 2016, 08:05AM
That is 1 great mod !!!!!!!!!!!!
loved it !!

Good to hear everyone's diggin' the Red Skull. More still to be discovered at The Crypt...

Quote from: MatheusYami on May 17, 2016, 08:08AM
Hey, great Goku Mod, it is really fun to play with him, but for some reson I could not turn into a Super Sayian, anyway, good mod, I like his powers and the sounds, good work.
Oh, and are you planning to make add some other skins to him or do a Vegeta Mod? That would be awesome

When activating the Super Saiyan boost, you have to press a certain button right after to turn into a SS form. At first, you'll only have Super Saiyan 1. At level 20, he gains SS2. At level 26, he gains SS3. And finally at level 32, he gains SS4.

No plans for Vegeta or other Japanese anime characters, as I am very unfamiliar with the genre. Goku was pretty much a one-time thing.

Quote from: Outsider on May 18, 2016, 08:32PM
Good to hear everyone's diggin' the Red Skull. More still to be discovered at The Crypt...

When activating the Super Saiyan boost, you have to press a certain button right after to turn into a SS form. At first, you'll only have Super Saiyan 1. At level 20, he gains SS2. At level 26, he gains SS3. And finally at level 32, he gains SS4.

No plans for Vegeta or other Japanese anime characters, as I am very unfamiliar with the genre. Goku was pretty much a one-time thing.

Alright, I'll try it then later, I wanna turn into a Sper sayan and fight Dr. Doom hahahaha that would be fun

But even not doing another stuff, this is a great mod, congrats =D

I can't get white tiger to work. I copied her files to the mua folder, I put her in herostat.cfg, I renamed 7702a.igb to 7702.igb and put it in the actors folder and she's not showing up in character selection

Edit: ok, It looks like she is working, she just doesn't have a model to select on character select

Quote from: Chimichangas on May 21, 2016, 10:54AM
I can't get white tiger to work. I copied her files to the mua folder, I put her in herostat.cfg, I renamed 7702a.igb to 7702.igb and put it in the actors folder and she's not showing up in character selection

Edit: ok, It looks like she is working, she just doesn't have a model to select on character select

This is the case with MANY newer mods coming out. Unfortunately there just aren't enough people working on creating mannequins (the model you see in the character select screen).

Hey, if you ever get to doing the venom skin for Red Hulk, might I suggest Ghost Rider Venom Hulk unless that's what you're already doing

Quote from: Folv on May 21, 2016, 05:25PM
This is the case with MANY newer mods coming out. Unfortunately there just aren't enough people working on creating mannequins (the model you see in the character select screen).

Yes, unfortunately many of my mods still do not have a mannequin. Since I am unable to create mannequins (after several attempts to use the required programs), I require other modders to create them. Some have been generous in offering them, such as MelloMods, Aventureiromax, Andersonbrazil, and Dr. Bruce Banner. However, it may take quite some time before characters like White Tiger get one ...if ever.

What this community needs more than anything, is someone really good at creating mannequins (2D skins or 3D models) willing to set the mannequin world on fire, as that is what most mods lack. But because everyone's busy, only time will tell if anyone will ever answer that call...

Quote from: Chimichangas on May 21, 2016, 05:38PM
Hey, if you ever get to doing the venom skin for Red Hulk, might I suggest Ghost Rider Venom Hulk unless that's what you're already doing

I'm not exactly the best skinner, so something like that is way out of my league. My skins are hit or miss. (For "hit," see Omega Sentinel or Spawn. For "miss," see Morbius.) Besides, I'm too busy trying to release more playable characters, as my retirement from modding draws closer.

Quote from: Folv on May 21, 2016, 07:28PM
Are you retiring at the end of 2016, or sooner?

Probably sooner -- it depends on how quickly I can finish my final planned projects. Have you noticed the countdown at my lab? When it reaches zero, I will retire.

Quote from: ヅヅLeandralan on May 21, 2016, 10:20PM
It is a pity that you are leaving. :(

I'm not leaving the community per se. I'll still be around, just not as an active modder when that time comes, as I have to commit to writing my awesome Phantom Four novels. (See link below.) But it's alright, as I am noticing potential in some of these new modders. This site will still have plenty to offer without me.

Quote from: Outsider on May 22, 2016, 05:34AM
I'm not leaving the community per se. I'll still be around, just not as an active modder when that time comes, as I have to commit to writing my awesome Phantom Four novels. (See link below.) But it's alright, as I am noticing potential in some of these new modders. This site will still have plenty to offer without me.

A little consolation.

I'm not leaving the community per se.

Good! I hope I'm able to help you w/ a few updates :)  :sstar: :cd:

I've just been soo busy. I have a few projects planned for myself, but progress is moving slow. I wish I was able to put in the time I used to be able to put in.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Everyone, :bullseye: Bullseye and :spidergirl: Spider-Girl have been updated. The former's sound files have changed so they no longer clash with his in-game boss version. The latter gained a 2nd Silk skin by Andersonbrazil and the xtreme web effects no longer follow her. (@Leandralan -- nice work!) You see what I mean when I had said "potential in some of these new modders?"

Quote from: MelloMods on May 22, 2016, 09:40AM
Good! I hope I'm able to help you w/ a few updates :)  :sstar: :cd:

I've just been soo busy. I have a few projects planned for myself, but progress is moving slow. I wish I was able to put in the time I used to be able to put in.

I definitely get that, believe me. Anything you can do (time permitting) will be appreciated.