The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic

More of my mods now have mannequins! Updates released for the following: Aurora, Monica Rambeau, Night Thrasher, Omega Sentinel, Red Sonja, and Siryn. Once again, Julio Cabral made that happen. (He has also made one for Witchblade, but I didn't update her yet, as I want to see if I can give her a better gun animation.)

:beetle: MACH-V has also been updated, as Crimson Dynamo is an alternate with two skins (one by Andersonbrazil), HUDs and a loading screen. No exclusive powers, though. The mannequin count is going down!!!

Thanks to Aventureiromax's great surprise, White Tiger will be updated soon with skins and a mannequin, plus I have to fix her talent levels. Stay tuned.

Monica Rambeau!!!! Yay!!!! Thanks so much, Julio!

I'm also very happy in general to see all those grand Outsider mods getting the one thing they were missing. It's such an amazing collection & those mods are even better with those final touches!

Ladies and gentlemen, as you've been noticing, Julio Cabral is on a f*ckin' roll! And Aventureiromax is pulling out some very nice surprises! The following of my mods have been updated as a result: Red Sonja, Mockingbird, Witchblade, :laugh: Arcade, John Wraith, Cyber, Boom-Boom, Dr. Voodoo, and :warpath: Warpath. They all have mannequins now! (Red Sonja now has two mannequins! Just a few days ago, she had none.)

Because of the collective efforts, the list of my mods that are without mannequins has shortened down to 16!
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=9280.msg176112#msg176112
That is a huge contribution, so thanks to everyone trying to knock that list down. In addtion, Cabral has also made mannequins for non-Outsider mods. It's up to him on when he'll release them.

I still have some fixing to do on White Tiger, but she'll be released soon. I haven't had time to work on my current mod project, as I am focused right now on receiving these mannequins & new skins -- updating my past mods. Stay tuned, as more may be on the way.

The updates continue! Fantomex and White Tiger have been updated, as they have mannequins now. Both also gained improved skins. Check them both out. I get the feeling that more updates are on the way... The growing revolution to destroy that "mods without mannequins" list is still strong.

Thank you bro. My girl and I love your mods and Boosters.
I think we found a bug in Scorpion and in Star-Lord (Current Favorite). The Star-lord bug i reported in the appropriate thread. The scorpion bug comes in conjunction with the Realism mod ( Higher boss health/ability to grab bosses).
I know Cabral made the original, But I think the bug comes from the booster. (Because of the GrabSmash)
MK Scorpion's GrabSmash seems to repeatedly slam enemies until they die. pretty much without exception. It's pretty bad ass, but it creates a problem on high health enemies and bosses. I tested it on Matt Gargan Scorpion, At the helicarrier. After the first 3 or so slams, it stops doing damage, but will continue to infinitely slam the boss. I let it run for nearly 45 minutes to be sure. Unfortunately, there's nothing the player can do to cancel the animation. I was playing solo (other 3 heroes inactive). The only way out was to exit and restart the game.

Quote from: VsaintJ on July 01, 2016, 12:45PM
I think we found a bug in Scorpion and in Star-Lord (Current Favorite). The Star-lord bug i reported in the appropriate thread. The scorpion bug comes in conjunction with the Realism mod ( Higher boss health/ability to grab bosses).
I know Cabral made the original, But I think the bug comes from the booster. (Because of the GrabSmash)
MK Scorpion's GrabSmash seems to repeatedly slam enemies until they die. pretty much without exception. It's pretty bad ass, but it creates a problem on high health enemies and bosses. I tested it on Matt Gargan Scorpion, At the helicarrier. After the first 3 or so slams, it stops doing damage, but will continue to infinitely slam the boss. I let it run for nearly 45 minutes to be sure. Unfortunately, there's nothing the player can do to cancel the animation. I was playing solo (other 3 heroes inactive). The only way out was to exit and restart the game.

Good to hear that you're both enjoying my creations. Ok, so Scorpion (MK) has a grab smash problem. I will look into your reports of him and Star-Lord right after I release my current mod project.

July 01, 2016, 08:57PM #833 Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 04:31AM by Outsider
TYPHOID MARY

We've seen characters in MUA that are just sick the head -- :deadpool: Deadpool, Harley Quinn, The Joker, and of course :carnage: Carnage. Well, another mental patient has escaped from the asylum! This time, it's Mary Walker -- the lunatic mutant assassin known as Typhoid Mary. Just like her character, this mod suffers from dissociative identity disorder, as she has three abnormal personalities -- the quiet and timid pacifist Mary, the violent and lustful adventurer familiar with :wolverine: Wolverine and :daredevil: Daredevil, Typhoid Mary, & the misandrous and brutal sadist Bloody Mary. So, you'll hear three voices playing as her, and her powers ...well, I think you'll agree she is the most unpredictable mod ever. Check her ...or them out.

UPDATE: Typhoid Mary: Updated all skins, removed sword sounds from basic melee combo.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme. Ability of Mental Disorder (find out what that means...!)
-4 skins, 6 HUDs, loading screen, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file featuring different versions of Jean Grey's voice from Marvel vs Capcom 3.
-Uses assigned number #221. (Warning: Shares with :dust: Dust. Will clash at mannequin and possibly loading screen.)

MOVESET:
1. Psycho Swords: Slices enemies with her twin swords, and cause bleeding ...OR she'll spin and slices enemies with her twin swords in a repeating radial attack. Hard to tell...
2. Telekinesis: Moves enemies or objects. May possibly burn enemies during this. It's unclear...
3. Blade Throw: Tosses a sharp knife at enemies ...OR five knives ...OR telekinetically control the direction of five knives. It's anyone's guess...
4. Mindfreak: Psionic blast that can incite fear in victims, OR can send psionically convince them to betray, OR can stun them and weaken their defense. Who knows?
5. Light 'Em Up: Uses pyrokinesis to spontaneously combust enemies aflame for high damage and burning.
6. (Boost) Forgotten Mary: Gains more attack speed and immunity from all mental damage for a time.
7. (Boost) Typhoid's Kiss: A team boost where Mary provides extra momentum, Typhoid provides max energy, and Bloody Mary provides health per kill.
8. (Xtreme) Method To Madness: Telekinetically lifts up enemies, then ignites them in flame for sadistic damage.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, hex-editing etc.
Dr. Bruce Banner - All skins, mannequin
Andersonbrazil - Gloss added to skins

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?e9m1a7l658i96qb

Quote from: VsaintJ on July 01, 2016, 12:45PM

OK, I believe I have fixed the problem on both -- everyone, Star-Lord and Scorpion (MK) have been updated. For the former, he now has a new flying animation, and I've improved his talent ranks. For the latter, his grab smash has been fixed.

There are still more secrets within The Crypt to be discovered... Stay tuned.

Hello, Outsider! Congratulations for updates and the new mod. Each day your topic shows more news. I'm having another little problem with Sentinel. His audio files are conflicting with the Sentry audio files. You can help this little problem? I spoke with Julio Cabral and he said his mod uses the term "sent_m" the first mod Sentry. I prepared two more MH skins for the Sentinel, thus closing all skins for it. I will soon launch! Congratulations, once again, the excellent work!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on July 04, 2016, 07:37AM
Hello, Outsider! Congratulations for updates and the new mod. Each day your topic shows more news. I'm having another little problem with Sentinel. His audio files are conflicting with the Sentry audio files. You can help this little problem? I spoke with Julio Cabral and he said his mod uses the term "sent_m" the first mod Sentry. I prepared two more MH skins for the Sentinel, thus closing all skins for it. I will soon launch! Congratulations, once again, the excellent work!

Actually, the Sentinel mod was created first back in 2007 and 2008, way before Sentry was even thought of. See, a modder named Buddhabear100 created two incomplete Sentinel mods -- one of which was called "Sentinel Advanced." You can see and download them here:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,399.msg159648.html#msg159648.

If you take a look at both of their herostats, you'll see that they use "sent_m" as their sound file. And the sound files are there to prove it. So no, Sentinel was created first -- I just remixed and completed the unit using the same name. But, I can see how that was overlooked when Sentry was made.

If I recall, sbarth13 came out with the original Sentry mod after, and then Julio came out with another Sentry mod with the Void included. One suggestion can be for Julio to change his Sentry to "sentry_m" as sound files can take up to six letters. (Any more letters, and it won't work.) Despite this, I may consider changing Sentinel anyway, but if I do, it's going to take some time as I have a lot that I'm doing currently. Nice to hear you're adding more armors to the unit.

Quote from: Outsider on July 04, 2016, 09:56AM
Actually, the Sentinel mod was created first back in 2007 and 2008, way before Sentry was even thought of. See, a modder named Buddhabear100 created two incomplete Sentinel mods -- one of which was called "Sentinel Advanced." You can see and download them here:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,399.msg159648.html#msg159648.

If you take a look at both of their herostats, you'll see that they use "sent_m" as their sound file. And the sound files are there to prove it. So no, Sentinel was created first -- I just remixed and completed the unit using the same name. But, I can see how that was overlooked when Sentry was made.

If I recall, sbarth13 came out with the original Sentry mod after, and then Julio came out with another Sentry mod with the Void included. One suggestion can be for Julio to change his Sentry to "sentry_m" as sound files can take up to six letters. (Any more letters, and it won't work.) Despite this, I may consider changing Sentinel anyway, but if I do, it's going to take some time as I have a lot that I'm doing currently. Nice to hear you're adding more armors to the unit.
Fair enough. Seems I'm working with Sentry right now, change the sound will be part of the job anyway.
Sorry for the inconvinience.

Quote from: Julio Cabral on July 04, 2016, 10:34AM
Fair enough. Seems I'm working with Sentry right now, change the sound will be part of the job anyway.
Sorry for the inconvinience.

You were not inconvenient, Julio. The question was conducive to know another side of the mods that I have ignored, their story. Thanks you for all the info! Meanwhile I'll wait for the update of the mod Sentry!

July 06, 2016, 06:04PM #839 Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 01:45AM by Outsider
HEIMDALL

So hailing from Asgard, :thor: Thor was already a member of the Alliance. Over time, we saw other Asgardians fight alongside him, from tough ladies such as Valkyrie and Sif, to the All-Father Odin, and even his evil half-brother Loki, the wicked Enchantress, and the twisted Kurse! Well, now comes another Asgardian warrior -- the guardian sentry of the nine realms, the gate keeper of the Bifrost Bridge, the formidable and underestimated Heimdall. This warrior actually stalemated Thor! He defeated his sister Sif in battle once, and even Amora the Enchantress fell in love with him --just some highlights of this man. Now he's no longer frozen in a block of ice waiting for you break him free and find his horn. He comes to the Alliance with amazing powers and skills worthy of the Gods. Thou doth check him out. Download thy mod now, and fare thee well!

UPDATE: Added alternate (MCU) mannequin.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 3 boosts, and an Xtreme.
-3 hex-edited skins, 3 HUDs, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file.
-Also uses his in-game skin and HUD.
-Uses assigned number #243 (will clash with  Abyss in loading screen.)

MOVESET:
1. Uru Sword: Slashes enemies with his sword, Hofund, and with forceful impact.
2. Cosmic Suns: Fires projectiles of mystical blue flame from his enchanted uru sword in an arc.
3. Ascension: Blocks the enemy's next attack, reversing some damage back, and counter-attacks with a mystical sword attack.
4. Vigilance: Rotates repeadedly with his sword, slashing enemies in a radius.
5. Bifrost Stream: A flamethrower-like stream of mystical blue flame.
6. (Boost) Warrior's Might: Gains growing chances at critical attacks for a time.
7. (Boost) Gjallarhorn: All allies gain Asgardian strength, healing, and density for a time.
8. (Boost) Portal Key: Opens a portal to the game's current HUB, even if it's down.
9. (Xtreme) Divine Force: Projects a massive blast of "blue flame from countless cosmic suns" from his sword.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, Movie & Alternate HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor etc.
Julio Cabral - Movie & Traveler skins, updated voice file, Traveler HUD, Mannequin
Aventureiromax - Alternate skin
????? - Alternate mannequin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?2fuhiypo45ujb78