The Outsider's Crypt (contains nearly 330 total projects)

Started by Outsider, April 06, 2013, 10:43AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Awesome love the idea of the third boost. I hope Cloak gets a mannequin soon ;)

You don't know how happy I am to finally play as Heimdall.Thank you Outsider.

Outsider, congratulations on updating the mod Taskmaster! The mod is really cool with the presence of skinsegments in furs. Here to me,  is working just the sheild segment. But still it is very cool! I prepared a fifth skin and added in herostat, but I think that bolton shield, of the first skin, is in some way programmed to serve only the skins 1 and 2. I know that the skins 3 and 4 have their Boltons prórprios. Could you enlarge the Bolton of the skins 1 and 2 for the skins 5 and 6? I have a new model of Taskmaster Marvel Heroes, and I know that new models are yet to come. In this way we can complete the 6 possible skins for it, they can work perfectly. Again, congratulations on the mod, this is one of my favorites!

Quote from: edward on July 06, 2016, 07:20PM
Awesome love the idea of the third boost. I hope Cloak gets a mannequin soon ;)

I found the idea innovative and fitting since he can open portals. It doesn't work like I wanted it to, but it's decent for now. Julio Cabral was on a roll making mannequins -- hopefully he'll continue after he's done with The Sentry. He did send me a mannequin for Cloak, but it was too small and his pose was strange. He said he'll try again soon enough. Thanks to him and others, the "mods without mannequins" count is down to just 14!

Quote from: jaybird on July 06, 2016, 08:22PM
You don't know how happy I am to finally play as Heimdall.Thank you Outsider.

No problem. Heimdall is a beast! Hope you're enjoying it.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on July 07, 2016, 03:54AM
Outsider, congratulations on updating the mod Taskmaster! The mod is really cool with the presence of skinsegments in furs. Here to me,  is working just the sheild segment. But still it is very cool! I prepared a fifth skin and added in herostat, but I think that bolton shield, of the first skin, is in some way programmed to serve only the skins 1 and 2. I know that the skins 3 and 4 have their Boltons prórprios. Could you enlarge the Bolton of the skins 1 and 2 for the skins 5 and 6? I have a new model of Taskmaster Marvel Heroes, and I know that new models are yet to come. In this way we can complete the 6 possible skins for it, they can work perfectly. Again, congratulations on the mod, this is one of my favorites!

I'm glad you like :tmaster: Taskmaster, as I am very proud of how he turned out. I should tell you though that the shield he's carrying isn't a bolton -- each skin has a shield skin segment (called "tm_shield"). So, I can't add them to other skins. Only his sword is a bolton.

The new skins you're making would have to have exactly the same removable skin segments as the current ones that BLaw made (tm_shield, tm_bow, tm_arrow, and tm_bow_holster) for them to be compatible with his mod.  From there, all I will need to do is change his entities file ,so that his throwing shield will work for your skins as well.

If you run into any trouble adding removable skin segments, I would contact BLaw (if available), MelloMods, or Julio Cabral as they are the experts on that. Good luck.

Heimdall is awesome! My Thor/Sif/Loki/Heimdall team is quite great.
XML1: :wolverine: :storm: :colossus: :rogue:
XML2: :wolverine: :rogue: :juggernaut: :scarletw:
MUA:  :capamer: :scarletw: :punisher_logo: :daredevil:

Quote from: Outsider on July 07, 2016, 02:04PM
I found the idea innovative and fitting since he can open portals. It doesn't work like I wanted it to, but it's decent for now. Julio Cabral was on a roll making mannequins -- hopefully he'll continue after he's done with The Sentry. He did send me a mannequin for Cloak, but it was too small and his pose was strange. He said he'll try again soon enough. Thanks to him and others, the "mods without mannequins" count is down to just 14!

No problem. Heimdall is a beast! Hope you're enjoying it.

I'm glad you like :tmaster: Taskmaster, as I am very proud of how he turned out. I should tell you though that the shield he's carrying isn't a bolton -- each skin has a shield skin segment (called "tm_shield"). So, I can't add them to other skins. Only his sword is a bolton.

The new skins you're making would have to have exactly the same removable skin segments as the current ones that BLaw made (tm_shield, tm_bow, tm_arrow, and tm_bow_holster) for them to be compatible with his mod.  From there, all I will need to do is change his entities file ,so that his throwing shield will work for your skins as well.

If you run into any trouble adding removable skin segments, I would contact BLaw (if available), MelloMods, or Julio Cabral as they are the experts on that. Good luck.

Outsider, I visualized the skins and other taskmaster files. Really shells flying are not Boltons. Are files that are in the folder named effect. These files are tm_shield1, tm_shield2 and tm_shield3. These apparently are not Boltons, but I know that somehow they interact with skinsegments. I think the fifth skin can not interact with any of them because it must require some editing in powerstyle. The other skinsegments, arrow, bow and holster are present in the skins 01, 02, and 04. But they do not work. The bow and arrow that Taskmaster uses in his powers, recalls the asgardianas weapons. The skin 03 has no arrow and bow skinsegments, only the sheild. When I add the fifth skin all powers work well. Only the power of shield does not work. The segment shield appears, but when I use the power, the shield it disappears, the shield not appears flying and then not appear again in the arm. Well I think it must be some code in powerstyle that needs to be edited to add the use of the power of one of the shields to the fifth and sixth skin. I'll show you some pictures:

Skins BLAW

My Skins

^ Ah, so you're referring to the throwing shield. Yes, that's the last thing I mentioned. I can change the entities file where I can add the models for the 5th and 6th skin, assuming you've created them. (I can't create models.) The models you're talking about in the models/effects folder -- BLaw created those models separately to coincide with the shield skin segments. He made flat-version models of the shields to be used as projectiles only -- making them to look exactly like the skin segments. You can see them here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8049.msg144209.html#msg144209.

Did you create projectile models of your shields? Because otherwise, the projectiles won't look exactly like the shield skin segments you've made for your skins. If you have, name them as "tm_shield4" and tm_shield5" and send them to me via PM. I can then adjust the entities file to include them, and then adjust the powerstyle file so he can throw them.

BTW, I mentioned to BLaw about the 3rd skin having only the shield, but he hasn't fixed it yet, so boltons were placed for those instead.

At last I download your new mods .Amazing job with Heimdall and congratulate with Typhoid Mary,and want say very cool that a lot of  your mods has manequins

Everyone, :sstar: Shatterstar has been updated, as now he has a mannequin, thanks to MelloMods.

Quote from: ctepan 89 on July 08, 2016, 05:49PM
At last I download your new mods .Amazing job with Heimdall and congratulate with Typhoid Mary,and want say very cool that a lot of  your mods has manequins

Good to hear you're enjoying Heimdall and Typhoid Mary. At first, it seemed like Typhoid Mary was more in demand, but it turns out people are downloading Heimdall more! Who knew?
And yes, it's awesome to see guys like Juilo Cabral, Aventureiromax, Andersonbrazil, and the aforementioned MelloMods destroying the mannequins problem that has plagued many mods for years. The list is down to 13!

Kind of embarrassed its taken me so long to say thank you for the Star-lord And Scorpion fixes, but I did want to take a minute to say so. My family is having a great time thanks to you. We all appreciate it. I cant remember the last time we all sat down together like that. From all of us,
Thank you Outsider.

Quote from: VsaintJ on July 10, 2016, 06:26PM
Kind of embarrassed its taken me so long to say thank you for the Star-lord And Scorpion fixes, but I did want to take a minute to say so. My family is having a great time thanks to you. We all appreciate it. I cant remember the last time we all sat down together like that. From all of us,
Thank you Outsider.

Damn, that was one of the best compliments I've received. With so much negativity and senseless violence in the world today, it's a good thing to know that your family is able to put all of that aside, and enjoy some good quality time together, playing a great game. Glad I played a part in bringing that experience.

July 16, 2016, 08:04AM #851 Last Edit: February 17, 2024, 10:54PM by Outsider
JESSICA JONES

And now comes a mod of one of the most resilient characters in the Marvel Universe. A woman who had her entire family killed, was in a coma, and tried her luck as a superheroine only to live and suffer intense torment. A private eye detective who is slowly returning to the super hero playing field as the sarcastic, short-fused, kick-ass woman you all know as :jessica: Jessica Jones. Influenced heavily by both her comic persona and her Netflix series, I've made her powers and gameplay easy-to-use and fun. Go on, check Luke Cage's girl in action.

UPDATE: Added two more skins, and newer HUDs.

FEATURES:
-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme
-Abilities of Might, Flight, and Resistance (15% resistant to all DMG). Can also taunt and even play her Netflix theme music.
-10 hex-edited skins, 8 HUDs, 3 loading screens, icons, mannequin and sound files voiced by Krysten Ritter.
-Uses assigned number #196 (shares with the Blob on mannequin and loading screen.)

MOVESET:
1. Coming For You: Flies in and uses her strength to kick an enemy hard, causing knockback.
2. Triple Shot: Flies and performs a series of uppercuts in a fierce aerial combo.
3. Smart-Ass: Sarcastically reverses damage from an enemy attack, then counters with a nasty punch.
4. For Those About To Rock: Lifts up a chunk of rock from the ground, then throws it at enemies.
5. Power Woman: Honoring her husband Luke Cage, Jessica grabs an enemy, swings him, and throws him on release.
6. (Boost) Psionic Defense: Gives her immunity from mind control & mental damage. Plus increases her momentum.
7. (Boost) Alias: Used her private eye detective skills to learn about her enemies. Team gains dodging and critical chances.
8. (Xtreme) Jewel Shatter: Jessica takes it to the air, then descends with an acrobatic tumble, causing earth ripples in the ground.

NOTE:
This mod uses about a minute of her theme music from her Netflix series. I legally claim no credit for creating this track.

CREDITS:
Outsider - Mod creation & coding, New Avengers skin, Jewel Brown Hair texture, HUDs, loading screens, icons, sounds, hex-editing, effects recolor, earthquake script, etc.
Aventureiromax - All skins except New Avengers & Winter, mannequin, hex-editing
Escanor610 - Jewel Pink Hair skin
Andersonbrazil - Winter skin

BUGS:
None so far.

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/?62iaf1z59wjqm70

Wow great work! Will be downloading this one as I really liked the series.

Edit - Tried her out and she's pretty much perfect. Thanks a lot for putting her in the game :D

Nice job with Jessica! I love her in Netflix series and I think she came out very well :)

Quote from: superaceman34 on July 16, 2016, 11:00AM
Wow great work! Will be downloading this one as I really liked the series.

Edit - Tried her out and she's pretty much perfect. Thanks a lot for putting her in the game :D

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on July 17, 2016, 09:39AM
Nice job with Jessica! I love her in Netflix series and I think she came out very well :)

Thanks for that, fellas. I like her Netflix series as well. Very curious to see how that whole Defenders angle is going to go.